• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only possible way this is a fight unless idk something crazy about Luffy or that Jojo character is if you really wank Infinity
Giorno has Gold Experience Requiem. Not only can it create animals out of things to adapt to their environment, some of which reflect damage like Daemon, it also has telekinesis and can negate the effects of events would harm Giorno by using an ability that goes at... essentially infinite speed?

Giorno has Gold Experience Requiem. Not only can it create animals out of things to adapt to their environment, some of which reflect damage like Daemon, it also has telekinesis and can negate the effects of events would harm Giorno by using an ability that goes at... essentially infinite speed?
That's cool. There are arguments for Goku having Infinite/Immeasurable speed though

I just thought about something. Wouldn't the Rasengan used to kill Momoshiki be a lot stronger than just Base Naruto's Cho Oodama Rasengan since Boruto infused lightning chakra into it to make it a vanishing variant?

The only possible way this is a fight unless idk something crazy about Luffy or that Jojo character is if you really wank Infinity, but even then
Sukuna can neutralize it with DE, allowing someone else to one shot him, or if it's Current Sukuna, just bypass it with Space Slash
GER is the only thing here i can see preventing them from getting clapped and even that is purely defensively.
also who put Light on this team when when the death note wont work on 99% of the other team 💀

I just thought about something. Wouldn't the Rasengan used to kill Momoshiki be a lot stronger than just Base Naruto's Cho Oodama Rasengan since Boruto infused lightning chakra into it to make it a vanishing variant?
its also stronger because its the cho cho odama rasengan not just Cho

its also stronger because its the cho cho odama rasengan not just Cho
image.png

Boruto infusing his own chakra into lightning style in a Rasengan comprised on 99% Nard chakra isn’t making the jutsu that much stronger.

Back