• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's kinda funny how in Early Shippuden Jiraiya claims Naruto can keep control of himself up to V1 three tailed cloak but in Shippuden onwards Naruto is never shown to be in control of himself when he used the V1 Cloak, he immediately goes into psycho beast mode, it even got retcon into applying to Part I Naruto even when he was still rational in that form.

And their 3 year training was about Naruto learning to control that power...

The SPCT clearly has additional properties than the CT. Also, Pain/Nagato don’t even scale to their CT anyway, so in no way does that imply Obito is punching at that weight class. It taking huge energy also means nothing for the desired goal of scaling Obito to it.
Sure but none of those change the core properties of it sucking you in and immobilizing you in a huge mass of rock.

Yeah but my main point isn't Juubito physically being 5-C, just being able to generate 5-C levels of energy in some form.
I don't see the relevance to his stats though. It's not like he knows the exact power required to move the Moon.
He didn't just move it, he created it

It's kinda funny how in Early Shippuden Jiraiya claims Naruto can keep control of himself up to V1 three tailed cloak but in Shippuden onwards Naruto is never shown to be in control of himself when he used the V1 Cloak, he immediately goes into psycho beast mode, it even got retcon into applying to Part I Naruto even when he was still rational in that form.

And their 3 year training was about Naruto learning to control that power...
He was in control up to 3 Tails. It was still Naruto in the driver's seat. He was super enraged and feral, yes, but it was still him. 4 Tails and up, it was Kurama in control.

He was in control up to 3 Tails. It was still Naruto in the driver's seat. He was super enraged and feral, yes, but it was still him. 4 Tails and up, it was Kurama in control.
Not sure if this happened in the manga but when he had 2 Tails he immediately attacked Kakashi cause he was on his line of sight.

And he did start attacking with no regard for his teammates in the Tenchi Bridge fight.

Not sure if this happened in the manga but when he had 2 Tails he immediately attacked Kakashi cause he was on his line of sight.

And he did start attacking with no regard for his teammates in the Tenchi Bridge fight.
To be fair, both of those were during extremely stressful moments in Naruto's life since he absolutely despised Orochimaru and the whole Deidara situation kind of speaks for itself.

Pretty much what Soul said. Those moments were when Naruto was especially enraged due to the people he was facing hurting his closest friends.

But without such intense stimuli, Jiraiya was confident enough in his control over his V1 state up to 3 Tails that he was willing to let him attempt the 4th Tail, so he can't have been that bad at controlling it.

6 Tails Naruto upscale??
main-qimg-51ab8cc9a5122dfea83f961a9fc7894b
main-qimg-79e416ef0003d030029cb09529722434
main-qimg-aecfdf075a9c12e869d31b43dce959d2-pjlq

We really need to finish adding the Rasengan variants to Naruto's other keys.
I feel changing the quotes so Naruto has a different quote for every tabber rather than the same one in every tabber should also be done.

Also change the profile description a bit.

Basically kinda like how it is for his Part I profile.

I actually do quite like the idea of baseline 5-C Juubito. Obviously he doesn't know what happened, but there's no way he thinks "I could never create the moon, but I'm stronger than the guy who made the moon." Maybe half that since he might know about Hamura helping?
I'm not really against this idea tbh. But he will have to scale much lower than Hagoromo is at, and most likely his physicals won't be 5-C. Though, if he thinks he can do something similar to Hagoromo, that is throwing the moon into orbit, that feat is Low 5-B, not 5-C. Alas, considering we don't have UES anymore, Juubito can't be Low 5-B by that, so his standard stats is still stuck at High 6-B, with the possible exception of Nunoboko, which can't be scaled to Nard and Sauce because Juubito got a giga mental debuff by the end of his fight.

Would Kawaki Arc Boruto vs 6 Pains be a good match?
mm... yeah i think it's a good match.

i don't think he has the DC capable to take them all out tbh
Yeah he's stronger but he doesn't really have big moves or super versatile like Sage Naruto and Sage Jiraiya are. Boruto's best bet is Karma portals, but with the shared sight the Pains have, I don't think he can catch any of them off guard. The portals are something that I'd imagine would work once, and after it's used once, the Pains are going to be extra cautious not to get caught again. With Ninjutsu Absorption, The Pains render Boruto's bag useless, and that's his biggest advantage in like any match up; his Ninjutsu kit.

If he had someone like Sarada or Mitsuki to help be the brains and formulate a good plan, they could definitely edge out a win, but Boruto by himself.. nah.

All this sasuke glazing is cool and all but imma need naruto to step up and do something cool to cuz if im being honest he really hasn’t impressed me much besdies the final fight in the forest of death. And that was just an endurance feat

All this sasuke glazing is cool and all but imma need naruto to step up and do something cool to cuz if im being honest he really hasn’t impressed me much besdies the final fight in the forest of death. And that was just an endurance feat
If you mean during the Chūnin Exams then just wait, he gets to do cool shit later too.

If anything that just means in his prime his skills were even sharper
Not necessarily. Skill is something that gets improved and honed as you get older and more experienced. Hiruzen's issue was more so the physical deterioration that comes with old age. His chakra reserves and stamina were greatly diminished as well.
But in terms of skill, he was probably as good as ever unless we assume he'd gotten rusty from the prolonged peacetime. Which is an okay assumption to make, I think.

He gets his stride, it takes him a bit to get there (which is the point) but once he gets going in the Chunin Exams he really gets going.

I forgot to ask or forgot if you mentioned it but which version are you watching/reading? Is it the manga or the anime? And if it's the anime is it subbed or dubbed?

mm... yeah i think it's a good match.

i don't think he has the DC capable to take them all out tbh
Yeah he's stronger but he doesn't really have big moves or super versatile like Sage Naruto and Sage Jiraiya are. Boruto's best bet is Karma portals, but with the shared sight the Pains have, I don't think he can catch any of them off guard. The portals are something that I'd imagine would work once, and after it's used once, the Pains are going to be extra cautious not to get caught again. With Ninjutsu Absorption, The Pains render Boruto's bag useless, and that's his biggest advantage in like any match up; his Ninjutsu kit.

If he had someone like Sarada or Mitsuki to help be the brains and formulate a good plan, they could definitely edge out a win, but Boruto by himself.. nah.
I mean, it's not like Boruto doesn't have AOE attacks.
He is capable of combining Water and Lightning Release.
As for the Pain's absorbing Jutsu, I'm not sure how useful that would be since only one of them could do that, which would mean Boruto would just lock onto that Pain until it's gone

Back