• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sparkle how are you gonna point the finger when you get victimized by Slayer in every single thread 😭 there’s only so much “snort snort it’s just cuz vsbw votes for slayer more” copium you can huff before even you become self aware right 💀

Considers himself Hagoromo level and he knows Hags made the moon
vlFAHQf.jpeg

No.

Base Madara >>> Base Obito and Madara absorbed a Juubi with half Kurama and like 90% Gyuki while Juubito only has a tiny fraction of Kurama and Gyuki. Even with all that Hagoromo only says he's "close" to his level. There is no way Juubito is Hagoromo level.

Sparkle how are you gonna point the finger when you get victimized by Slayer in every single thread 😭 there’s only so much “snort snort it’s just cuz vsbw votes for slayer more” copium you can huff before even you become self aware right 💀
It ain't that serious it's just an emoji 😭
vlFAHQf.jpeg

No.

Base Madara >>> Base Obito and Madara absorbed a Juubi with half Kurama and like 90% Gyuki while Juubito only has a tiny fraction of Kurama and Gyuki. Even with all that Hagoromo only says he's "close" to his level. There is no way Juubito is Hagoromo level.
My point's not that he's actually Hagoromo level but that it only makes sense for him to think it if he can do the same things he knows Hagoromo has done

vlFAHQf.jpeg

No.

Sparkle’s argument isn’t that Juubito = Hag, it’s that Juubito based “Hag level” on moon creation and throwing (5-C) and thinks he’s Hag level, therefore he’s arguing that Juubito believes himself to be at that level of moon stuff (5-C), thus he can still be weaker than actual Hagoromo, but be as strong as what his preconceptions of Hagoromo are. Since they don’t have to be the same. Now whether that’s a strong argument is sumn else

It ain't that serious it's just an emoji 😭

My point's not that he's actually Hagoromo level but that it only makes sense for him to think it if he can do the same things he knows Hagoromo has done
Ah I see. That makes sense.

But there are some asterisks here
1. Does Juubito genuinely believe he's on the same level as Hagoromo? Even if actual Hagoromo is far stronger than he is?
2. There's also the issue of revived Madara supposedly being able to take down Juubito, which is weird if Juubito scales that high.
3. How will Juubito get his 5-C rating? If this is true? Since Narutoverse doesn't run under a UES anymore, moon throwing stuff can't scale to physicals or standard jutsus. Like on Hagoromo's profile, he will only get Low 5-B via telekinesis while his main stats remains at (at least) High 6-B since we have no feats putting him at any higher. Maybe Nunoboko also gets Low 5-B but Nard and Sauce (and by extension "Base" Juubito) can't scale to it since Juubito got a giga mental nerf when he used it.

Ah I see. That makes sense.

But there are some asterisks here
1. Does Juubito genuinely believe he's on the same level as Hagoromo? Even if actual Hagoromo is far stronger than he is?
Clearly, given how many times he says it.
2. There's also the issue of revived Madara supposedly being able to take down Juubito, which is weird if Juubito scales that high.
1. Juubito has a weakness to senjutsu
2. SM Madara being 5-C with his strongest attacks isn't that weird
3. How will Juubito get his 5-C rating? If this is true? Since Narutoverse doesn't run under a UES anymore, moon throwing stuff can't scale to physicals or standard jutsus.
I mean idt it has to scale to Juubito's physicals, just saying he'd be Moon level with his strongest attacks. Though you could infer it from the Juubi just being Small Planet level on its own depending on interpretation of that.
Like on Hagoromo's profile, he will only get Low 5-B via telekinesis while his main stats remains at (at least) High 6-B since we have no feats putting him at any higher.
Uh his physicals are 5-C
Maybe Nunoboko also gets Low 5-B but Nard and Sauce (and by extension "Base" Juubito) can't scale to it since Juubito got a giga mental nerf when he used it.
I'm fine w that

What are yall yapping about
Sparkle talking about the possibility that Juubito is tier 5 due to him considering himself as powerful as Hagoromo (which would mean he thinks and he's capable of doing the same things as Hagoromo, like throwing the moon into orbit. Obito is fairly knowledgeable about Hagoromo lore)

I actually do quite like the idea of baseline 5-C Juubito. Obviously he doesn't know what happened, but there's no way he thinks "I could never create the moon, but I'm stronger than the guy who made the moon." Maybe half that since he might know about Hamura helping?

I get the whole shonbi thing off death and battle being a friendly gesture but do they really have to let fighting to the death be an option for some gennin? Especially in the preliminary exam?

Was there any hits to Hags having a brother till later?
Pretty sure it was first revealed by Hagoromo
Also nice pfp
I get the whole shonbi thing off death and battle being a friendly gesture but do they really have to let fighting to the death be an option for some gennin? Especially in the preliminary exam?
In this harsh shinobi world that's considered normal

Don't worry, they don't let them kill each other in the prelims. Now, severe injuries that could traumatize you for life? That's fine, you could eat a guy's eyeball if you wanted.

Obito acknowledging one of Hagoromo’s heralding achievements, isn’t the same as saying Hagoromo’s attack power = that achievement. Especially when said feat is by no means an attack of any sort nor does it scale as an attack.

Well, he didn't access to the complete information.
I'm aware? I'm just saying he compared himself to Hagoromo while having that belief
Obito acknowledging one of Hagoromo’s heralding achievements, isn’t the same as saying Hagoromo’s attack power = that achievement. Especially when said feat is by no means an attack of any sort nor does it scale as an attack.
It takes a huge amount of energy though. Also it can be used offensively clearly, as seen with Pain/Nagato.

It takes a huge amount of energy though. Also it can be used offensively clearly, as seen with Pain/Nagato.
The SPCT clearly has additional properties than the CT. Also, Pain/Nagato don’t even scale to their CT anyway, so in no way does that imply Obito is punching at that weight class. It taking huge energy also means nothing for the desired goal of scaling Obito to it.

Back