• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the accepted mass of the God Tree? Pre and Post Infinite Tsukuyomi?
Look on my profile on vsbw and go through my blogs until you find the god tree calc, that has the most recent up to date size for when Madara spreads the Shinju (calc might be named Madara spreads the Shinju)

Arc:

I'm still debating if I'm gonna buy it tbh. It looks and plays just like storm 4. I'm this close to just watching it on youtube or sum. I don't buy games for story
The fact that it's much easier to extend combos (especially with new characters who were designed for the new mechanics) makes gameplay feel a lot smoother imo

The story is worth quite a bit

The fact that it's much easier to extend combos (especially with new characters who were designed for the new mechanics) makes gameplay feel a lot smoother imo

The story is worth quite a bit
But can I play as Delta and squeeze BM Naruto between her thighs? That would really make me emotional.
Unpopular opinion or not idk: Naruto franchise would really benefit from a game that plays like DBZ Kakarot. It can keep the combat mechanics, but the traversal and open world would really be cool.

Because it wasn't that good, it was cheap tear bait, and a poorly executed variant to the Haku Zabuza story.
Pretty different from that, Naruto and Haku have like one conversation and the focus is more on Zabuza and Haku's relationship, while a large part of Connections' story is about Boruto and Hikari's bond, and that's why Hikari hesitates and eventually stops fighting, rather than losing effectiveness as a weapon.

Apparently base Sasuke can take on a bloodlusted Kurama Avatar.

Mind controlled ninjas might be weaker than their usual self.

Back