• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, Daemon is stronger than Isshiki
Idk Chief I Dont Know About That One Chief GIF - Idk Chief I Dont Know  About That One Chief Chief - Discover & Share GIFs

Just found out the Sannin are literally just characters from an old story, with incredibly similar powers. I was going to make a comparison, but then I realized it's literally just Thor.

Am I the only one it bothers to see Kawaki with less of Isshiki’s data get his complete Doujutsu but Boruto with more of Momoshiki’s data doesn’t get Rinnegan?

That feels like BS…

Actually it’s stated that both Boruto and Kawaki are ~80% Otsutsuki, and we haven’t seen Boruto use any of his Karma/Otsutsuki powers yet

Am I the only one it bothers to see Kawaki with less of Isshiki’s data get his complete Doujutsu but Boruto with more of Momoshiki’s data doesn’t get Rinnegan?

That feels like BS…
I think the canonical explanation would be that Kawaki doesn't have to fight an internal Ōtsutsuki different from Boruto?

Probably a stalemate since as far as I recall Daemon has no way around Infinity and Gojo has no way around his Reflection...

...save blowing up the planet in Daemon's case

Back