• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The worst part of Storm is all the DLCs. I got the Ultimate Pack on Steam and still can't play Momoshoki. And the unplayable characters and forgotten skins. I can play 4 versions of Boruto and 2 New Era Base Naruto and Sasukes, but not Zetsu, or Black Zetsu Obito. And they have a swimsuit for every underage girl there, but no rinne sharingan Juubidara.
To go off that where the fvck is my playable Toneri with the TCM awakening and moon splitting ult

I’ll stand my ground on the special story of connections being beyond mid, it is riddled with clunky bloated dialogue and a horrifically uninteresting main villain

I’ll stand my ground on the special story of connections being beyond mid, it is riddled with clunky bloated dialogue and a horrifically uninteresting main villain
Arc how can you not like a fighting game whose main story is just 70% uninteresting dialogue about characters you've never seen before nor do you care about them since it's a storm game; told through just pure text dumps in cutscenes.

Who actually cares about fighting in a fighting game, this is story time hour.

I might be misunderstanding, but that statement seems to refer the rinnegan's ability to revive people. That's why it's called transcending life and death. Seems like it has more to do with bringing back the souls of the dead. I doubt it's that deep. It's my first time visiting the pages of nonduality and conceptual manipulation, and they seem like the stuff that would've really helped rinnegan users but they never utilized them. And the scan specifically mentioned "only Nagato". So the rest of rinnegan users wouldn't get it by default.

Nagato still seems bound by life and death but has an ability to cheat death selectively. I doubt that's being outside of the concept of life and death. But I am not that knowledgeable about this so take this with a bag of salt.

Weren't there numerous previous CRTs based on this topic to the point that people eventually made FnG threads to mock said topic?
It's just silly. The dude clearly doesn't transcend anything on a conceptual level. He literally dies lol.
Those statements are just flowery ways of saying "he can kill you in a bunch of ways, and can also bring you back to life".

874mgs.jpg

To go off that where the fvck is my playable Toneri with the TCM awakening and moon splitting ult

It's a Boruto story so what did you expect?

Raikage: "Yeah uhh we have this moon busting chakra cannon lying around. please don't ask why we built this thing."
"I'd built it in the foolish hopes of countering the Yellow Flash's basic punches, but when he unveiled the Rasengan, I knew we were cooked anyways and surrendered."

Back