• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t really think so why? Cause when explained it says a god tree absorbs a planets natural energy , draining its inhabitants and immediate surroundings till it becomes a desolate planet or barren.
I'm more referring to the fact that the 10 tails is said to be all nature energy. And then it is also said to have chakra. So the logical conclusion would be that nature energy is now a sub classification of chakra which itself was initially described as mixing two types of energies. It doesn't seem far fetched that nature energy would also be considered chakra. I'm not saying that the planet or 10 tails have mixed physical and spiritual energies, just that the word energy and chakra have been used interchangeably.

No it doesn’t mean the planets energy is chakra lol, a chakra fruit is a lump of energy and genetic information.
The tree is never stated to absorb Nature energy. Only chakra. If you such a scan provide the evidence. So far you haven't shown any evidence to prove your claim. All other evidence points out to the planet having chakra. Madara said ten tail is made of pure nature chakra. Othertimes is said to be made of chakra. And all tail beast are confirmed to be chakra pieces of the ten tails.

main-qimg-49dade59950f23fdf7849c55f7a8bf30

It consumes the planet, the planets life, and chakra. Meaning planets energy is chakra.
It's like the point you keep skipping it.

Where in this can do you see "it consumes the planet chakra". What I see in the scan is "it consumes the planet and bears a chakra fruit". Which clearly means it takes the natural energy of the planet and transforms it in to chakra with which it bears the fruits. Changing nature energy into chakra ≠ nature energy is chakra.

You know it's kinda how naruto takes in natural energy and transforms it into chakra

Nature energy, while distinct from standard mental/physical chakra, still falls under the overarching concept of what chakra is. I don't understand this debate when "chakra" in this instance is referencing the planet's nature energy, and we know from Naruto that nature energy just exist within nature, such as trees, rocks etc. If those objects exist within another verse then verse equalization would extend to those objects, including the planet. Similarly to how objects which are spiritual in nature are assumed to be affected by the Reishi manipulating abilities of Quincies in Bleach despite the fact they may or may not be normally constructed of spiritual particles in their fiction.

"...it sucks the chakra from all life living on the planet.." we consider Planet Earth and plants to be living on the planet 101 science... planets are dry up when the tree that purpose is to suck chakra is used... and all three different energies-nature, spiritual and mental- exist in all planets around the universe. Even on Earth's planet before Hagoromo teached people how to mix them "chakra"." Nature energy is chakra if the tree that only purpose is to suck chakra to create a chakra fruit can suck it up.
This is a blatant appeal to reality. "Some scientist consider earth to be a living organism so in the naruto verse it should be considered such" like huh? Oh and by the way, earth being considered a living thing is pseudo science and has no backing or merit

I wouldn't say a DV Tree stops a Planets Rotation. Nothing of the sort happened in the War and that was a successful planting. Not to mention, if it did, it doesn't happen instantly as it takes time for a CF to grow, and the original CF Kaguya ate didn't kill Earth (Which is a Plot Hole), So... Idk how to square that away but forsure not all CF would scale to the entire planets energy using that Kaguya Plot Hole (In additioon to it being shown to have more than 1 DV Tree on a single planet before).

In regards the "Semi-Permanent" Affect of Uzuhiko, I look at it as, if you get punched, that pain and that bruise doesn't go away.
I think it's fair to say Kaguya's lore already got retconned. Because as far as we know she didn't have a live Õtsutsuki to feed her Jyuubi and in the fillers her tree was siphoning chakra from humans then.

To top it all off, after resurrection she referred to Earth as her nursery and didn't want it destroyed, planting a Fruit goes against that statement.

Nature energy, while distinct from standard mental/physical chakra, still falls under the overarching concept of what chakra is. I don't understand this debate when "chakra" in this instance is referencing the planet's nature energy, and we know from Naruto that nature energy just exist within nature, such as trees, rocks etc. If those objects exist within another verse then verse equalization would extend to those objects, including the planet. Similarly to how objects which are spiritual in nature are assumed to be affected by the Reishi manipulating abilities of Quincies in Bleach despite the fact they may or may not be normally constructed of spiritual particles in their fiction.
This is what I've been saying.

I think it's fair to say Kaguya's lore already got retconned. Because as far as we know she didn't have a live Õtsutsuki to feed her Jyuubi and in the fillers her tree was siphoning chakra from humans then.

To top it all off, after resurrection she referred to Earth as her nursery and didn't want it destroyed, planting a Fruit goes against that statement.
Who knows she could have feed it half of Isshiki’s body after she decapitated him.🤷🏾‍♂️

G
I never said,

I said, connected Code to the planet's chakra.
0003-026.png

Boruto says right there he incorparated (added) the Planet's chakra into his Rasengan. Do you see any damage on Code's body or clothes to be considered AP? No. All we got was Code getting internal damage, unbalanced and dizzyness. Boruto connected Code's body chakra to the Earth's chakra to feel the rotation of the planet.

Reading comprehension. Use it.
This mf ? So coz I made a typing error that even a blind person would see suddenly you said a different thing? Tf once again you see rotational energy by the side. You can clearly see boruto means planet chakra metamophorically to show a relationship between borrowing energy from the planet and code wanting to make a chakra fruit. Both daemon and boruto said rotational energy. You are just fixating on the simplest metaphor boruto can use for code to understand how his ability works lol. And I'm not disputing that code wasn't connected. I'm simply saying it is not chakra.

And lastly code literally took some damage. Ikemoto literally focused a panel to show the immense pain that code was feeling when boruto struck him. Boruto already scales to his ap before the uzuhiko so it make sense.

I
Which is contradicted by Kaguya’s lore as i said. 🤦‍♂️
It's not contradicted. Just enough context isn't given. All we know is that kaguya fruit was not complete as it had not sucked the planet dry. The funny thing is I have a theory that the fruit kaguya ate was not from earth. Seems more like an accident happened that made the tree fall on earth. And then kaguya and ishikki were sent to investigate what happened. I think kaguya was sent first though.

It doesn't. Jigen was also going to sacrifice himself in the half state he was. It would actually make sense and mean that the fruit she ate was not really a good fruit.
In the unlikely event that Jigen did sacrifice himself for the Jyuubi. It's still a live Õtsutsuki as specified by Amado however unorthodox it is. It's still in line with the explanation unlike the Kaguya theory.

This mf ? So coz I made a typing error that even a blind person would see suddenly you said a different thing? Tf once again you see rotational energy by the side. You can clearly see boruto means planet chakra metamophorically to show a relationship between borrowing energy from the planet and code wanting to make a chakra fruit.
Yeah, the wind thing-y around Boruto's arm that is left on Code's body later is the visual represantation of the connection I spoke off.
Both daemon and boruto said rotational energy.
Yeah, the planet has a rotational energy. As the Earth has a period of about 23.93 hours, it has an angular velocity of 7.29×10−5 rad/s. The Earth has a moment of inertia, I = 8.04×1037 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.138×1029 J.
You are just fixating on the simplest metaphor boruto can use for code to understand how his ability works lol.
Occam razor.
And I'm not disputing that code wasn't connected.
Good.
I'm simply saying it is not chakra.
Boruto says chakra. So this point is already debunked.
And lastly code literally took some damage. Ikemoto literally focused a panel to show the immense pain that code was feeling when boruto struck him. Boruto already scales to his ap before the uzuhiko so it make sense.
Yeah, I also mentioned Code's damage. You need to read everything and not jump sentences when reading.

In the unlikely event that Jigen did sacrifice himself for the Jyuubi. It's still a live Õtsutsuki as specified by Amado however unorthodox it is. It's still in line with the explanation unlike the Kaguya theory.
Okay it us not unlikely as that was the original plan. But the emergence of boruto a new sacrifice changed all this. Hence why they said their plans were fast forwarded. But you are right that body part kaguya would have won't be living.

Yeah, the wind thing-y around Boruto's arm that is left on Code's body later is the visual represantation of the connection I spoke off.

Yeah, the planet has a rotational energy. As the Earth has a period of about 23.93 hours, it has an angular velocity of 7.29×10−5 rad/s. The Earth has a moment of inertia, I = 8.04×1037 kg·m2. Therefore, it has a rotational kinetic energy of 2.138×1029 J.

Occam razor.

Good.

Yeah, I also mentioned Code's damage. You need to read everything and not jump sentences when reading.
Yes boruto added 5c rotational energy to his already 5b+ ap rasengan. Your point?

And your lack of use of English is appalling. Boruto says chakra to show a relationship to what he is doing to what code is trying to do. Do you know what a hyphen is used for? Like literally rotational energy is next to the word.

And daemon made no mention of chakra

Name fallacy. We know what chakra is and it has been explained. It is the combination if physical energy and mental or spiritual energy gotten from training.

From explanation boruto gave it is simply rotational energy. Has nothing to do with mental or spiritual energy gotten from any kind of training hence it cannot be the Same as the "chakra we all know" . Boruto simply named it chakra. But it is simply rotational energy.

Yes boruto added 5c rotational energy to his already 5b+ ap rasengan. Your point?
Scan for this statement?
And your lack of use of English is appalling. Boruto says chakra to show a relationship to what he is doing to what code is trying to do. Do you know what a hyphen is used for? Like literally rotational energy is next to the word.
I go by Japanese raw translations.
And daemon made no mention of chakra
The all-knowing daemon for a kid he knows more than you.

This is a blatant appeal to reality. "Some scientist consider earth to be a living organism so in the naruto verse it should be considered such" like huh? Oh and by the way, earth being considered a living thing is pseudo science and has no backing or merit
I guess we should stop using science calcs to calculate Naruto's worlds feat because we don't considered as such. Occam Razzor.

Name fallacy. We know what chakra is and it has been explained. It is the combination if physical energy and mental or spiritual energy gotten from training.

From explanation boruto gave it is simply rotational energy. Has nothing to do with mental or spiritual energy gotten from any kind of training hence it cannot be the Same as the "chakra we all know" . Boruto simply named it chakra. But it is simply rotational energy.
Too much thinking. Occam Razzor. All evidence point out to chakra. Your point requires us too think beyond that which goes against Occam Razzor.

Boruto says right there he incorparated (added)

I mean i don't need a scan coz you already helped me with it. He added the Earth's rotational energy to his rasengan. Add (earth rotational energy +rasengan) =uzuhiko.

Boruto rasengan carries his ap.. what's hard to understand

0671-009.png

Hagoromo explained Kaguya wanted to use the tree to bring all the chakra back together to make a chakra fruit. Times after time we are told the tree consumes chakra, not any other type of energy. If the rebuttal is about the God Tree now suddenly doing something is not stated to do, a scan with a statement saying the tree also absorbs something else besides chakra is needed. So far no one has proven this.

Too much thinking. Occam Razzor. All evidence point out to chakra. Your point requires us too think beyond that which goes against Occam Razzor.
Except here it doesn't..here it specifically says rotational energy which we know fundamentally that is not chakra. So yeah nope it is used as a metaphor .once again the explanation is to show relationship to boruto borrowing energy from the earth and code trying to take energy from the planet

I mean i don't need a scan coz you already helped me with it. He added the Earth's rotational energy to his rasengan. Add (earth rotational energy +rasengan) =uzuhiko.

Boruto rasengan carries his ap.. what's hard to understand
Nice try. I will clarify again what I said so it doesn't misinterpreted like this again.

Boruto added the planet's chakra to his rasengan to connect the earth's rotation to Code's body.

0671-009.png

Hagoromo explained Kaguya wanted to use the tree to bring all the chakra back together to make a chakra fruit. Times after time we are told the tree consumes chakra, not any other type of energy. If the rebuttal is about the God Tree now suddenly doing something is not stated to do, a scan with a statement saying the tree also absorbs something else besides chakra is needed. So far no one has proven this.
Once again transforming nature energy into chakra ≠ nature energy is chakra. You keep regurgitating same useless points.

We have never been told the god tree consumes the chakra from the planet. We have specifically been told "the living things on the planet".

Nice try. I will clarify again what I said so it doesn't misinterpreted like this again.

Boruto added the planet's chakra to his rasengan to connect the earth's rotation to Code's body.
You keep trying and failing. As long as the word "addition" keeps coming up you are failing. "He adds the planet chakra to his rasengan"..

He adds 5c to 5b . Like what's hard to comprehend. Literally replace planet chakra with 5c and rasengan with 5b

Science doesn't exist because it is a continuum from hard science, to soft science, to pseudoscience, and the demarcations that all end based on someone's opinion of the universe. Your point is mood.
It's not. Hard and soft science can be proven 90% of the time. The backing of pseudo science is nothing. Actually it is the absence of pure evidence and is usually the comedy relief of Actual scientists. Try again

Back