• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Read the rest of the post before typing an answer that didn't expand on anything not already cover on my post.
Nothing on your post was relevant tbh, your claiming the entire planet is a living thing. Plus like I mentioned Planets don’t have chakra, it’s natural energy, context also matters a lot when trying to understand what it explains.

In case anyone wants to rebutte this, Sage animals have chakra as well.

7157945-summons%20have%20chakra.jpg

In case anyone wants to rebutte this, Sage animals have chakra as well.

7157945-summons%20have%20chakra.jpg
Bruh no-one is refuting that😂, I just said the Planet itself is not a living thing like you claim, it’s own source of energy from what I know is Natural energy which in Boruto seems to be used synonymously with chakra as a generalization.

Nothing on your post was relevant tbh, your claiming the entire planet is a living thing. Plus like I mentioned Planets don’t have chakra, it’s natural energy, context also matters a lot when trying to understand what it explains.
"...it sucks the chakra from all life living on the planet.." we consider Planet Earth and plants to be living on the planet 101 science... planets are dry up when the tree that purpose is to suck chakra is used... and all three different energies-nature, spiritual and mental- exist in all planets around the universe. Even on Earth's planet before Hagoromo teached people how to mix them "chakra"." Nature energy is chakra if the tree that only purpose is to suck chakra to create a chakra fruit can suck it up.

The planets themselves seem to have chakra because when the God Tree sucks out all the chakra from a planet, it leaves it a barren wasteland too with literally no life or anything.

And Boruto literally says he's using the planets chakra, so safe to say it has chakra...

I think in Boruto, spiritual, physical, natural and some other types of energy are just being called chakra.

The planets themselves seem to have chakra because when the God Tree sucks out the chakra from the planet, it leaves it a barren wasteland too with literally no life or anything.

And Boruto literally says he's using the planets chakra, so safe to say it has chakra...
That I would assume is the natural energy not chakra , it’s the inhabitants that have chakra.

"...it sucks the chakra from all life living on the planet.." we consider Planet Earth and plants to be living on the planet 101 science... planets are dry up when the tree that purpose is to suck chakra is used... and all three different energies-nature, spiritual and mental- exist in all planets around the universe. Even on Earth's planet before Hagoromo teached people how to mix them "chakra"." Nature energy is chakra if the tree that only purpose is to suck chakra to create a chakra fruit can suck it up.
Planets are not living things bro. Chakra is different from Natural energy too, thought they can be mixed or combined.

W0ytobO.png

Ten Tails is literally just nature energy.

J12zNex.png
I think your mixing it up, I think chakra is also their way of generalizing, natural energy for tentails , let’s get one thing first , chakra is not natural energy. but they can be combined. Also iirc didn’t Amado say that tentails is a different specimen or something compared to the OG.

I think your mixing it up, I think chakra is also their way of generalizing, natural energy for tentails , let’s get one thing first chakra is not natural energy but they can be combined. Also iirc didn’t Amado say that tentails is a different specimen or something compared to the OG.
That's pretty much what I'm saying.

"Chakra" in Boruto is now just all these different types of energy, it isn't just mixing of mental and physical energies anymore.

Ten Tails is nature energy itself, and when Jigen absorbs its energy, he's said to be absorbing its chakra.

When Boruto talks of the "planet's chakra" he's probably not talking about the mix of its mental and physical energy, but nature energy, even other types of energy of the planet.

That's pretty much what I'm saying.

"Chakra" in Boruto is now just all these different types of energy, it isn't just mixing of mental and physical energies anymore.

Ten Tails is nature energy itself, and when Jigen absorbs its energy, he's said to be absorbing its chakra.
It always was.

The 3 energies existed before Kaguya came to Earth as retcon in Boruto.

What you think is new is called Sage Mode Chakra. So, no its not the same as you mentioned. Nature energy is a type of chakra.

Show me where it was stated lol, am still waiting? All I have seen is the scan of the tree absorbing all life on the planet.
I posted the scan where Isshiki tells Code to go from planet to planet to devour them. What is the tree doing to the planet? Absorbing all the chakra on the planet to create a chakra fruit and leaving the planet dry and dead.

It always was.

What you think is new is called Sage Mode Chakra. So, no its not the same as you mentioned. Nature energy is a type of chakra.
Not always

NlrN0uA.png

Sage Chakra is the union between mental, physical and natural energies, but natural energy itself wasn't called chakra.

It always was.

Lol no, Natural energy is a planets energy, while sage mode chakra is a combination of chakra and natural energy gathered.

Not always

NlrN0uA.png

Sage Chakra is the union between mental, physical and natural energies, but natural energy itself wasn't called chakra.
I don't know what this has to do with my earlier post. But thanks for proving my point. Physical energy, and mental energy were never called chakra either. Hagoromo teached humanity and animals how to mix this energies and the result was called "Chakra." That's why the mix of all three of them is called "Sage Chakra."

Basically in Boruto all forms of energy have been standardized under the umbrella term of "chakra". Wouldn't really call this a retcon though.
I don’t really think so why? Cause when explained it says a god tree absorbs a planets natural energy , draining its inhabitants and immediate surroundings till it becomes a desolate planet or barren.

Last edited:
I don't know what this has to do with my earlier post. But thanks for proving my point. Physical energy, and mental energy were never called chakra either. Hagoromo teached humanity and animals how to mix this energies and the result was called "Chakra." That's why the mix of all three of them is called "Sage Chakra."
What? Chakra was always there from kaguya, it’s just the energy that powers Ninjutsu and connects Ninshu.

Back