• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You keep trying and failing. As long as the word "addition" keeps coming up you are failing. "He adds the planet chakra to his rasengan"..

He adds 5c to 5b . Like what's hard to comprehend. Literally replace planet chakra with 5c and rasengan with 5b
You seemed 100% sure. Show me the scan that proves once and for all and confirms what you say about he adding 5c to his rasengan AP with 5b.

Evidence so far, is that the rasengan was a hax vessel to link two objects. Planet's chakra and Code. It didn't had any AP damage on Code's body. The damage was in Code's interior thanks to the opposite rotation energy. Hence, Code's dizzyness and confusion.

It's not. Hard and soft science can be proven 90% of the time. The backing of pseudo science is nothing. Actually it is the absence of pure evidence and is usually the comedy relief of Actual scientists. Try again
As I said, is based on opinion. Like this one up here too. Thanks for proving me right. ;)

Once again transforming nature energy into chakra ≠ nature energy is chakra. You keep regurgitating same useless points.

We have never been told the god tree consumes the chakra from the planet. We have specifically been told "the living things on the planet".
Planet dies and rots like everyone else after this event = planet has chakra confirmed. Thank you.

You seemed 100% sure. Show me the scan that proves once and for all and confirms what you say about he adding 5c to his rasengan AP with 5b.

Evidence so far, is that the rasengan was a hax vessel to link two objects. Planet's chakra and Code. It didn't had any AP damage on Code's body. The damage was in Code's interior thanks to the opposite rotation energy. Hence, Code's dizzyness and confusion.
Sorry all this is head canon cooked up by you.

Boruto words 'I add the Earth's rotational energy to my rasengan'.

Once again 'I add 5c to my 5b' I'm confused where the interpretation error is coming in.

And you keep saying it did no damage. Yeah code shrieking in pain is zero damage

Sorry all this is head canon cooked up by you.
This mean nothing. It doesn't help your post at all. It just make you sound like you want your "interpretation" to be view as the correct one. Ego much?
Boruto words 'I add the Earth's rotational energy to my rasengan'.
Yeah, he did in a nutshell. He connected it to Code through chakra.
Once again 'I add 5c to my 5b' I'm confused where the interpretation error is coming in.
Scan?
And you keep saying it did no damage. Yeah code shrieking in pain is zero damage
Do have your glasses on?

"The damage was in Code's interior thanks to the opposite rotation energy. Hence, Code's dizzyness and confusion."

I think it's fair to say Kaguya's lore already got retconned. Because as far as we know she didn't have a live Õtsutsuki to feed her Jyuubi and in the fillers her tree was siphoning chakra from humans then.

To top it all off, after resurrection she referred to Earth as her nursery and didn't want it destroyed, planting a Fruit goes against that statement.
Her coming to earth with Isshiki, betraying him and eating the chakra fruit is what’s reinstated in Boruto. The problem is, that is contradictory to the Shinju Lore. A CF doesn’t grow until the Life and Planet has been drained, yet life still exists despite that Shinju having bore a fruit in Kaguya’s time…

The only way this is fixed is through baseless assumptions. The only other addendum to this that we have through actual showings is that if one becomes a Jinchuriki of the Juubi, it can summon and control its form at will w/o sacrificing themselves to it (But that might’ve only been bc Kaguya was “somehow” fused with it at the time).

And on every “dead” planet we ever saw w/ Shinju, it had multiple Shinju, not just 1.

Apple and Karo, have y'all heard of making a single collective post, rather than like spamming 3 posts back to back each time 😭

This mean nothing. It doesn't help your post at all. It just make you sound like you want your "interpretation" to be view as the correct one. Ego much?

Yeah, he did in a nutshell. He connected it to Code through chakra.

Scan?

Do have your glasses on?

"The damage was in Code's interior thanks to the opposite rotation energy. Hence, Code's dizzyness and confusion."
I'm confused. Why are you asking for scan of 5c and 5b..I simply replaced the word Planet chakra with 5c and rasengan with 5b. Are you asking for scan that boruto rasengan is 5b?.

And no I am not talking about the after effect dizziness code had. I am talking about the clear panel ikemoto drew to us at the point of boruto striking him of code shrieking in pain

Is this a bad time to bring up Kurama having absorbed all the NE that was produced at that time by the planet against Sasuke? 😬

Is this a bad time to bring up Kurama having absorbed all the NE that was produced at that time by the planet against Sasuke? 😬
Why the entire planet and not just the Natural Energy in the vicinity?

Why the entire planet and not just the Natural Energy in the vicinity?
Well I guess he didn't specify range and it is all just equal interpretation. And honestly "in the vicinity" does not sit well to me. That has never happened and nature energy should refill itself so if you take from a particular area it just flows and covers up. Kinda like air. So the whole planet makes more sense to me.

Reactions: TFO
Yes I agree with this. Even nature energy seems to have always been treated like chakra but from non living things. One explanation could be that since chakra in living things is made from physical energy + spiritual energy, when naruto is saying chakra is omnipresent in boruto, he means that the energy is omnipresent but the ability to convert it into chakra has to be learnt. And for some reason in boruto, they have just started calling all energy chakra. So even nature energy would be chakra going by that logic.
How I've always seen it is that Chakra is used as a broad term for both spiritual and physical energy and the mixture of the two.
The same way Stamina is used as a broad term for both the energies together, but not moulded and also just as someone's "stamina"
Naruto and therefore Boruto were weird in that regard
But no one has chakra constantly flowing through their body, but every living thing has both energies which can be called chakra.
The words are the same thing but with slightly different connotations depending on when it's used.

How I've always seen it is that Chakra is used as a broad term for both spiritual and physical energy and the mixture of the two.
The same way Stamina is used as a broad term for both the energies together, but not moulded and also just as someone's "stamina"
But no one has chakra constantly flowing through their body, but every living thing has both energies which can be called chakra.
The words are the same thing but with slightly different connotations depending on when it's used.
Yeah. It is an umbrella term for sure. Hagoromo didn't just give out or distribute chakra. Instead, he taught everyone how to use both of these energies to merge and form chakra. Then iirc Indra introduced like a lot of ninjutsu. This explanation works with how chakra is used in Boruto. But if we use my explanation then it doesn't make sense why kaguya thought she owned all the chakra there is. Did she mean like since everyone is basically her descendent, she has the right to take their chakra?

6c3163b00d1f842cfd0ca50e58837613.jpg

Alright alright, let's check all the language translations in Viz. In the Indonesian language in Viz, there is "Rasengan yang menggunakan chakra planet.... yakni "rotasi" itulah "Uzuhiko." The word "yakni" is the same as "ie" which means the planet chakra he is talking about is its rotation 🤗🤗🤗

Is stamina even used anymore in Boruto or is just now all called chakra?

Back