• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Calling them fodders is a huge stretch considering the fact that Momoshiki currently has about 80% of his extraction done. That's 80% of what he got after eating Kinshiki, so beating or being on par with the duo after they got slapped around by Isshiki isn't bad, it lines up.

Btw i didn't check the spoilers, I just went off with your post

How'd Sasuke use Amaterasu with his right eye? I thought the right eye was for controlling the flames?
Might be due to the whole obtaining Itachi's MS powers when Sasuke gained EMS and therefore able to use Amaterasu with both eyes since Itachi uses his right eye for Amaterasu.

Or most likely just something the writer completely forgot about.

I guess we know that Kawaki is 80% Otsutsuki so I'm sure that'll play into how he gets Karma back.

Why does the Boruto series hate Sasuke so much?

We finished the LS revisions, so those need to be added. We planned on a part 2 revision, and Mex had some calcs planned for it, but since he left that plan is in the trash. Also most supporters for the verse have left, so my motivation to make the revisions are pretty dead at the moment.

What was up with the God Tiers? I heard new calcs were putting them at Low 5-B, I also heard they were being dropped to High 6-A, like what's happening?

What was up with the God Tiers? I heard new calcs were putting them at Low 5-B, I also heard they were being dropped to High 6-A, like what's happening?
Using KE for the Naruto and Sasuke moon feat would put them at Low 5-B. Hags feat would be 5-B to 5-A with KE depending on the timeframe, but that's only woth KE. I'm not sure where you got them going to High 6-A from, but in doubt that would happen since our lord and savior Toneri is here.

Using KE for the Naruto and Sasuke moon feat would put them at Low 5-B. Hags feat would be 5-B to 5-A with KE depending on the timeframe, but that's only woth KE. I'm not sure where you got them going to High 6-A from, but in doubt that would happen since our lord and savior Toneri is here.
Yeah I heard High 6-A and I was really confused because Toneri exists. Is the Low 5-B to 5-A the KE using the anime time frames? Or different ones?

Wasn’t Toneri going to throw the moon into the earth within the time span of an hour? Even using the reduced mass of Naruto’s moon that’s still like barely above baseline 5-B why don’t we use that?

Wasn’t Toneri going to throw the moon into the earth within the time span of an hour? Even using the reduced mass of Naruto’s moon that’s still like barely above baseline 5-B why don’t we use that?
Toneri was going to move the moon into earth but we didn't have a timeframe for it. He moved the moon a certain distance within an hour which was calced at moon level.

Toneri was going to move the moon into earth but we didn't have a timeframe for it. He moved the moon a certain distance within an hour which was calced at moon level.
Gotcha. Well either way Toneri claimed he was going to destroy the earth and Naruto (who can sense his opponents power) didn’t fight that claim. What’s the reasoning behind not letting him scale to baseline 5-B for that?

Gotcha. Well either way Toneri claimed he was going to destroy the earth and Naruto (who can sense his opponents power) didn’t fight that claim. What’s the reasoning behind not letting him scale to baseline 5-B for that?
He was going to destroy the world by throwing the moon into it.

Exactly he was going to hurl the moon with enough energy to destroy the Earth. If I threw a baseball that pierced through concrete I’d still scale above concrete no?
You don't have to throw the moon with any significant force to destroy the earth, the sheer size of the moon would do the work for you.

Back