• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
really don't like how this site uses the timeline to justify them being canon and using certain novel feats but then out right ignores others even when they exist on the same timeline

0687-001.png

Brrr rebuilding/ recovering her chakra with the Alliance obviously means she was amped by them brrr lets ban all discussion on ETSO brrr

This New Boruto OP is very misleading lol.

Well could be better for hiding spoilers I guess. They are really ripping off older Naruto openings now tho

How many clones do yall think naruto can make? I used to lowball it with 2k but kakashi told naruto to make a clone for every leaf on a tree so it can easily be over 20k

I find it pretty cool that Naruto has mastered Shadow Clones to the point that he controls each and everyone of them and is constantly aware of what all them are doing as an adult.
unknown.png

Last edited:
imagine using the shadow clones in real life for school or whatever: while the shadow clone will do your Job/s you can stay at home and doing your business. the best is the clone finished its porpose and disappear the knowledge that he acquired will be transfered to your mind so you know what happened

Besdies limbo and shadow whatr do yall think the best clones are? IIRC we also have ink clay lightning crow wood snake and water

All those clones , and he still can't be present for the birthday of his kids shaking my head

Anyway , what happened to the 5-B naruto calcs ?

Back