• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tiktok/instagram debaters are a different breed man, I hear stuff like 6-D Ichigo, Naruto characters are all inherently 4-D, One Piece 10^56 times FTL. I'm doing spit takes left and right.
bro they be saying 5D GER solos your verse, So i retalilate with 17D Unicron bro LMFAO

Staff to Arc
He%27s_Too_Dangerous_To_Be_Left_Alive_Banner.jpg
since he has power to make HST tier-2

since he has power to make tier-2 HST🤣

To even suggest universal level naruto/boruto characters is straight up stupidity.

To go from moon feats from shippuden era to momshiki fight them being universal then naruto and sasuke needed ti be billions to trillions x stronger than shippuden era

What kind of stupid shit is this

To even suggest universal level naruto/boruto characters is straight up stupidity.

To go from moon feats from shippuden era to momshiki fight them being universal then naruto and sasuke needed ti be billions to trillions x stronger than shippuden era

Arguing from the premise of “this is stupid” is infinitely worse of an argument than anything I’ve said.

Now if any showings in Boruto presents itself in the future (If it happens) then you'll have to take that back lol

Arguing from the premise of “this is stupid” is infinitely worse of an argument than anything I’ve said.
Wtf are you talking about??? Your arguing that naruto and sasuke got billions to trillions time stronger in 15 years. Do you hear yourself when you think of shit like this??? Its impossible especally when future villians arent going to be universal.

Inshiki right now isnt universal no evidnece suggest he is even above planet level. But he raped everyone.

Like any other shonen jump story the villian is always stronger than the previous one. Naruto isnt any different from other shonen jump

According to you inshiki is universal+ or multiversal this is what your implying the series is going for because nee villians arent going to be weaker or tje same level as momshiki their gonna be stronger

Now if any showings in Boruto presents itself in the future (If it happens) then you'll have to take that back lol
Its never gonna happen thats the issue the most i can see is a moon or planet being destroyed in an alternative dimension thats rhe most i can see happening

For a person that doesn't take part a lot in the site they sure do have a lot to say about Profiles, CRTs, and Calcs mostly about how they are wrong, and go against their opinions

Wtf are you talking about???
Naruto

Your arguing that naruto and sasuke got billions to trillions time stronger in 15 years.
Assuming I think teen Naruto is moon level+ you’d be correct, regardless there’s nothing inherently wrong with this.

Do you hear yourself when you think of shit like this???
I’m not speaking out loud so I guess I don’t hear myself.

Its impossible especally when future villians arent going to be universal.
Didn’t know future villains had to scale to the protagonist.

Inshiki right now isnt universal no evidnece suggest he is even above planet level. But he raped everyone.
He scales above whatever Naruto and Sasuke scale to. But if you’re bringing up Isshiki then you didn’t read the premise of my post.

Like any other shonen jump story the villian is always stronger than the previous one. Naruto isnt any different from other shonen jump
Ginjo is not stronger than God Aizen, Broly isn’t stronger than Jiren, boom debunked.

According to you inshiki is universal+ or multiversal this is what your implying the series is going for because nee villians arent going to be weaker or tje same level as momshiki their gonna be stronger
According to me I didn’t say squat on Isshiki, don’t put words in my mouth.

Back