• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it's not thats it's inconsistent it's that people dont understand that with the exception of like 1 character, the gap in power between the godtiers isnt that big and 2. The ten tails raw chakra concentrated into something >>> it's regular form. (the gap in literally zettatons on our profiles is because of some questionable multipliers lol)

think of it as Kid naruto who has >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chakra than people like Kakashi but are clearly weaker than him during the start of the series

Also Eida's statement is in reference to Shikamaru asking, your average leaf jonin isnt ten tails juice tier lol
The ten tails is like country+ using this sites scaling. Which is far below god tiers. Yet code thinks it's useful in his fight against the leaf. Keep in mind he already knows the have deamon,eida, and delta on their side.

The ten tails is like country+ using this sites scaling. Which is far below god tiers. Yet code thinks it's useful in his fight against the leaf. Keep in mind he already knows the have deamon,eida, and delta on their side.
A full Ten tails is accepted as 5B. The war arc Ten Tails that was missing practically the entire 8 and 9 tails is 6B+

it's not thats it's inconsistent it's that people dont understand that with the exception of like 1 character, the gap in power between the godtiers isnt that big and 2. The ten tails raw chakra concentrated into something >>> it's regular form. (the gap in literally zettatons on our profiles is because of some questionable multipliers lol)

think of it as Kid naruto who has >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chakra than people like Kakashi but are clearly weaker than him during the start of the series

Also Eida's statement is in reference to Shikamaru asking, your average leaf jonin isnt ten tails juice tier lol
The profiles are a complete crazy, and it starts with the way things have been handled to have questionable characters scales to god tiers. Urashiki has many feats, but because of an arc with some inconsistencies, he doesn't have a conclusive scale. But with Kurotsuchi, who was humiliated by the base Kū, they simply ignored the arc where it was clear that she was inferior to Kū just so that she has a scale to the Ootsutsuki. And there's still the Sasuke and Shin thing, to justify the fact that pre-fruit Kaguya gives a fatal One-shot on Isshiki, the justification was that he is off guard, and this weakens the stats. However, Shin have feats against a completely exhausted Sasuke to the point of disappearing the tomoes from his eyes is treated as valid... That Sasuke was much lower than he himself would have been if he was off guard and in 100% of the physical form. But still Shin scales to 5B, but pre-fruit Kaguya doesn't scale to Isshiki's 5A...

But with Kurotsuchi, who was humiliated by the base Kū, they simply ignored the arc where it was clear that she was inferior to Kū just so that she has a scale to the Ootsutsuki.
That's because we have 5 different retellings of the Momoshiki event(movie, game, manga, novel, anime) and in every single one the Kage can fight Kinshiki and Momoshiki. Those take precedence over a Boruto anime canon making her seem weaker than she's otherwise been portrayed.
And there's still the Sasuke and Shin thing, to justify the fact that pre-fruit Kaguya gives a fatal One-shot on Isshiki, the justification was that he is off guard, and this weakens the stats. However, Shin have feats against a completely exhausted Sasuke to the point of disappearing the tomoes from his eyes is treated as valid... That Sasuke was much lower than he himself would have been if he was off guard and in 100% of the physical form. But still Shin scales to 5B, but pre-fruit Kaguya doesn't scale to Isshiki's 5A...
Assuming that an exhausted Sasuke would be weaker than an off-guard is your headcanon. When characters are off guard in fiction they can be damaged by incredibly stupid circumstances and far weaker characters that otherwise would never have a chance. Teen Byakugo Sakura damaged Kaguya, yet no one scales her to Kaguya. Also, we have no evidence for how the off-guard happened scaling Kaguya to that would be disingenuous.

Last edited:
what proof do you have that a young Juubi is weaker than a fragmented one?
Naruto has this weird thing because when Hagoromo split the 10 tails into 9 Bijuus they were small but over a thousand years made them much bigger, does that mean the completed Bijuu from before was much weaker than the current one?

The profiles are a complete crazy, and it starts with the way things have been handled to have questionable characters scales to god tiers. Urashiki has many feats, but because of an arc with some inconsistencies, he doesn't have a conclusive scale. But with Kurotsuchi, who was humiliated by the base Kū, they simply ignored the arc where it was clear that she was inferior to Kū just so that she has a scale to the Ootsutsuki. And there's still the Sasuke and Shin thing, to justify the fact that pre-fruit Kaguya gives a fatal One-shot on Isshiki, the justification was that he is off guard, and this weakens the stats. However, Shin have feats against a completely exhausted Sasuke to the point of disappearing the tomoes from his eyes is treated as valid... That Sasuke was much lower than he himself would have been if he was off guard and in 100% of the physical form. But still Shin scales to 5B, but pre-fruit Kaguya doesn't scale to Isshiki's 5A...
Complete fax.

The profiles are a complete crazy, and it starts with the way things have been handled to have questionable characters scales to god tiers. Urashiki has many feats, but because of an arc with some inconsistencies, he doesn't have a conclusive scale. But with Kurotsuchi, who was humiliated by the base Kū, they simply ignored the arc where it was clear that she was inferior to Kū just so that she has a scale to the Ootsutsuki.
theres no reason to inherently choose a one off scene from the anime over and extended scene from the manga that comes from a movie wrriten by Kishi himself
And there's still the Sasuke and Shin thing, to justify the fact that pre-fruit Kaguya gives a fatal One-shot on Isshiki, the justification was that he is off guard, and this weakens the stats.
Which is valid theres a ridiculous amount of examples of characters getting injured by far weaker characters while off guard , just like mental amps are a thing in naruto so are situational nerfs
However, Shin have feats against a completely exhausted Sasuke to the point of disappearing the tomoes from his eyes is treated as valid...
because an even weaker Sasuke has still better scaling.
That Sasuke was much lower than he himself would have been if he was off guard and in 100% of the physical form. But still Shin scales to 5B, but pre-fruit Kaguya doesn't scale to Isshiki's 5A...
Sasuke wasnt off guard thats the issue.

If you want me to be blunt, the real issue has nothing to do with the Kage, it's because the base versions of momoshiki,kinshiki and urashiki have pretty consistent garbage showings and we have to try and rectify their actual showings with what's lore and narratively consistent

what proof do you have that a young Juubi is weaker than a fragmented one?
Simple Logic of Series Lore:

As said, the ootsutsuki plant the juubi on the planet, and then it becomes the shinju, absorbing planet and people energy and generating a fruit. Kaguya planted a juubi, as it was a seed, so it's pretty obvious that it was Code's juubi level, after all, wasn't quoted that there are special seeds. In fact is said that the quality of the fruit depends on the planet and the Ootsutsuki that is eaten by the juubi. Kaguya planted the same juubi that Code has, and that juubi spawned a chakra fruit, and she ate it. The juubi continued to exist in the form of a shinju, and Kaguya uses it to collect the chakra of people trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. When Kaguya ate the fruit, her natural ootsutsuki power merged with the fruit power, making her extremely stronger, and the databook says that before fighting agains her children, she merged with the shinju (juubi) and became one being. All the power of those 3 (Kaguya, Juubi and Fruit) become 1, So when Hagoromo extracts this power, this power is the union of the 3 powers I mentioned, and what proves my point is the fact that after he extracts the chakra, he takes everything away, no left Kaguya or a juubi, but the Gedō, which is empty shell with no chakra, which was said to only have an uncountable amount of life force. So, the power extracted from where Hagoromo created the bijuu is the 3 powers mixed together, and the bijuu are a part of that power, and the juubi of war has the power of 7 bijuus. In short, the war juubi is literally the code juubi enhanced with the power of 7 bijuus.

Kurotsuchi doesn't have a profile. I think

They been saying the juubi was a threat even after comparing it to war arc 10 tails. But boruto fans ignore stuff like that so everyone can be above kaguya or at otsusiki level. Boruto/naruto scaling is just inconsistent theirs no way to accurately a scale anything.
I dont get the issue, the Juubi still stomps 99% of the verse. The Juubilings could be Jōnin level and still pose a massive problem for Konoha if over 1000 of them go on a rampage while Code occupies the heavy hitters. Gaara ******** himself over facing the Juubi again makes sense.

But, like I said before, I also disagree with the extremely liberal way of scaling so many characters to Otsutsuki level characters/feats.
The anime filler should be disregarded for manga scaling, IMO. Too many inconsistencies and contradictions between the two.

The Shin fight is probably the dumbest of the whole franchise along with Deltas fight, dude is really unscalable. We dont know what ability Kaguya used on Isshiki.

So far it looks a lot like Storm 4 but with the story of all the other games added and Indra and Asura as playable characters. I think I saw a new ultimate Jutsu for Sakura, Sasuke, and Sarada too. There'll probably be more Boruto stuff they haven't shown yet like adding Jigen and Delta or maybe updating Momoshiki so he looks like he does in the manga.

So far it looks a lot like Storm 4 but with the story of all the other games added and Indra and Asura as playable characters. I think I saw a new ultimate Jutsu for Sakura, Sasuke, and Sarada too. There'll probably be more Boruto stuff they haven't shown yet like adding Jigen and Delta or maybe updating Momoshiki so he looks like he does in the manga.

There's also a new team ult with Sasuke+Sakura+Sarada and I imagine probably others. I'm hoping for a Minato+Tobirama team ultimate, the FTG shenanigans would be insane.

You bastard, you Ninjae'd me

Please, please, please let Delta be in the game....

Indra and Asura in the game, and new ultimates for the existing characters is mad hype, actually.

Random question: is Adult Naruto faster than Teen Naruto? More specifically, would Adult Naruto in his Six Paths Sage Mode be faster than the one that dodged Madara's Light Fang?

Daemon looks and sounds perfect

Fp4nhz7WYAMy_P8

I was rereading the last chapters of Boruto, and I noticed that Eida said that juvenile Juubi's clones are probably strong since they are parts of him, Eida and Daemon hardly called anyone strong, not even the Unlimited Code seem strong to them, and Code himself treats this army as something strong enough to subdue Konoha, including Naruto, Eida, Daemon, Boruto, Kawaki etc... We know that Code will attack the village with them, and we will probably see characters like Boruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke (if he doesn't die for Kawaki before), Eida, Daemon and Sakura fighting with them. I'm feeling that Kishimoto is going to completely destroy the scale, more than it already is... I think we will either have nerfs on some 5-B characters, or we will have the War Juubi scaling to 5-B...
This is wrong they are not just juubi clones, Code have fuse his chakra with them. So they are amp by Code

Hello.

Could anyone give me the link to the crt where ues was accepted for Naruto?

I'm gathering info for ues for a verse I'm working on

Back