• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a blind and Fatigued Base Boruto reacting Sage mode Mitsuki who can >>>>>>>>>>>>>Orochimaru who can keep up with a Base Naruto in the novels
@Arc7Kuroi
50-best-smug-anime-girls-you-need-to-see-with-images-1.jpg

It's not an AP feat. it's hax with a global range. (possibly inter dimensional if Code is effected)
Thanks for the explanation, I thought it might be a feat like Pucci (Jojo).
It's too early for that. Eida's powers are still not explained.
Yes, my comment was just hype, There's no confirmation in the chapter, it just has Momoshiki saying it's a power from a god that Rewrote the paths of Boruto and Kawaki (we still need the full scans), but if it's just a standard memory manipulation it would be easily debunked. Sarada and Sumire are apparently unaffected, so they could easily prove that Boruto is innocent with photos or records or whatever, unless Ada actually altered reality.

For now, from the info, it is memory manipulation.

However, if it affected photos, videos, and other material evidence, then it's confirmed reality manipulation...

For now, from the info, it is memory manipulation.

However, if it affected photos, videos, and other material evidence, then it's confirmed reality manipulation...
So... You tell me Sumire and Sarada were unaffected by Eida's Hax? Not even Sasuke could resistance too.

Thanks for the explanation, I thought it might be a feat like Pucci (Jojo).

Yes, my comment was just hype, There's no confirmation in the chapter, it just has Momoshiki saying it's a power from a god that Rewrote the paths of Boruto and Kawaki (we still need the full scans), but if it's just a standard memory manipulation it would be easily debunked. Sarada and Sumire are apparently unaffected, so they could easily prove that Boruto is innocent with photos or records or whatever, unless Ada actually altered reality.
or could be that very strong genjutsu that shuts down logical thinking no matter what super evidence is presented.

Kotoamatsukami on steroids.

Ignoring this a bit, we have a new panel of the Earth, obviously it is very different from ours, and this time with nothing interfering with the visualization.

and holy shit Boruto got No way home'd. It's definitely an interesting choice. I wonder if there were any side effects from Eida doing that.

also Shibai stocks📈

they have no reason to stick with Movie Momo if anything maybe they keep it as an alt skin.
Yeah, as it should have been long ago.

I want Anime Momoshiki with it's own moveset, also Toneri has to be Playable.

Btw, it's pretty OBVIOUS, Jigen/Isshiki, Kawaki, Bayron Naruto will be Playable lol.

Hope they add Toneri and Menma in, aswell.

Boruto haters were right, Madara is stronger than every Boruto character. Eida collapsed after using her power but Mugen Tsukuyomi was casual for Madara :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, the manga will make no sense if Eida changed everyones memories because of the records of Boruto that still exist. It must at least be something like a strong genjutsu that altered everyones perception

Boruto haters were right, Madara is stronger than every Boruto character. Eida collapsed after using her power but Mugen Tsukuyomi was casual for Madara :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, the manga will make no sense if Eida changed everyones memories because of the records of Boruto that still exist. It must at least be something like a strong genjutsu that altered everyones perception
Yes, however, if Sarada and Sumire also see Kawaki in the records and photos, it means that the whole story has been changed, but they still remember the previous story. But it could be like you said.

Under what requirement can Eida's rw be considered low 2c feat? Because right now, nothing is indicating her reality is warped on that level.

Last edited:
Under what circumstances can Eida's rw be considered low 2c? Because right now, nothing is indicating her reality is warped on that level.
First, we need to see if it’s reality warping at all, lol

I also think it only affected the planet and Code will be unaffected by this in the other dimension.

Wait now that we have a clear shot of the planet, can't we more accurately scale the planets size. Afaik the shot we use rn has a lot of clouds or whatever

Back