• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inconsistency. The whole war arc is pretty inconsistent to began With. Base obito and kakashi could intercept ash bone despite being way slower than kaguya. Lee and base kakashi reacting to 6 paths Madaras tso. Ect
Lee was mentally amped cause of Guy's sacrifice and Kakashi had speed progression throughout the war, going from KCM Naruto level to Rinnegan Obito level to KCM Minato level and then TSO level.

so i want to ask does naruto's interdimensional sensing work on other than madara's limbo n sasuke my? bcuz he only can sense madara limbo n sasuke are due to Hag chakra

I have questions. They do have limitless chakra and regeneration after an random single know how to break summon contract from master's control like Madara who can break Kabuto's control?

So Edo Tensei is basically a dog or any animal who cannot get out of cage or chain aka owner.

In general, the Otsutsuki story has a lot of misinformation that's paraded around like it's truth, even in the series.
How I see it, it goes like this-
  • Kaguya arrives on Earth with Isshiki.
  • Kaguya was supposed to plant a Karma on one of the humans and be used to make the Juubi become a God Tree.
  • However, she didn't do this and instead fused with the Juubi how it was and backstabbed Isshiki or betrayed him and then merged with Juubi. It doesn't matter how it happens to cause his guard was down anyway.
  • Befriended and loved humanity and had children.
  • Started to fear for her life as she knew Momoshiki and Kinshiki would descend on her eventually.
  • She then created a "God Tree," as Obito did in the war. [1][2][3][4][5][6]
  • Used IT and the Tree roots to trap humanity to create white Zetsu to stand a chance at fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki. [1][2][3][4]
  • She lost control of herself and turned into a mindless beast, Juubi. [1][2]
  • Hagoromo and Hamura went on to seal her in that unstable form, and the rest is history.
There's no such thing as "Pre Fruit Kaguya" cause there can't be a fruit in the first place. There was no living Otsutsuki sacrifice to make the Juubi a God Tree, and the planet is still very much alive, so it and its inhabitants weren't drained by a God Tree.
The only people who claim she ate a fruit didn't know the Trees mechanics nor were there to see the event. In fact, most of the information comes from Black Zetsu, whose main goal was to misinform people into reviving Kaguya.
Another point is that the only time we see people with such control over the God Tree's roots, they absorbed the Juubi into themselves, i.e., Juubito, Juubidara, and Kaguya.

Couldn’t Kaguya have fed the lower half of Isshiki to the Juubi. Considering we see Isshiki missing his legs
That's one of the possibilities I saw. But I feel it'd lead to a lot of what-ifs & could, and IMO just takes more guesses that the series doesn't substantiate.
"If she fed the Juubi his legs, that could be why the Earth is still alive since it needs a living sacrifice, so it's incomplete..." so on and so forth.
To me, it's kinda like the "She probably got the Otsutsuki that were crossed out in the memorial," As that also opens other questions like "Why did the Superior of the two allow her without questioning where Isshiki went?" Y'know?
If she did all that, I feel the series would've tried to spell it out a bit, but maybe I'm giving them too much credit lmao.

That's one of the possibilities I saw. But I feel it'd lead to a lot of what-ifs & could, and IMO just takes more guesses that the series doesn't substantiate.
"If she fed the Juubi his legs, that could be why the Earth is still alive since it needs a living sacrifice, so it's incomplete..." so on and so forth.
To me, it's kinda like the "She probably got the Otsutsuki that were crossed out in the memorial," As that also opens other questions like "Why did the Superior of the two allow her without questioning where Isshiki went?" Y'know?
If she did all that, I feel the series would've tried to spell it out a bit, but maybe I'm giving them too much credit lmao.
To be fair we are dealing with a series of events we only have bits and pieces of info on to begin with.

so i want to ask does naruto's interdimensional sensing work on other than madara's limbo n sasuke my? bcuz he only can sense madara limbo n sasuke are due to Hag chakra
In general, the Otsutsuki story has a lot of misinformation that's paraded around like it's truth, even in the series.
How I see it, it goes like this-
  • Kaguya arrives on Earth with Isshiki.
  • Kaguya was supposed to plant a Karma on one of the humans and be used to make the Juubi become a God Tree.
  • However, she didn't do this and instead fused with the Juubi how it was and backstabbed Isshiki or betrayed him and then merged with Juubi. It doesn't matter how it happens to cause his guard was down anyway.
  • Befriended and loved humanity and had children.
  • Started to fear for her life as she knew Momoshiki and Kinshiki would descend on her eventually.
  • She then created a "God Tree," as Obito did in the war. [1][2][3][4][5][6]
  • Used IT and the Tree roots to trap humanity to create white Zetsu to stand a chance at fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki. [1][2][3][4]
  • She lost control of herself and turned into a mindless beast, Juubi. [1][2]
  • Hagoromo and Hamura went on to seal her in that unstable form, and the rest is history.
There's no such thing as "Pre Fruit Kaguya" cause there can't be a fruit in the first place. There was no living Otsutsuki sacrifice to make the Juubi a God Tree, and the planet is still very much alive, so it and its inhabitants weren't drained by a God Tree.
The only people who claim she ate a fruit didn't know the Trees mechanics nor were there to see the event. In fact, most of the information comes from Black Zetsu, whose main goal was to misinform people into reviving Kaguya.
Another point is that the only time we see people with such control over the God Tree's roots, they absorbed the Juubi into themselves, i.e., Juubito, Juubidara, and Kaguya.
Anime filler shows her eating a fruit and kishimoto worked on that episode

If we get that I rlllllly hope we get something that finally shows definitively with no doubts that Kaguya is a fodder Otsutsuki.
nahh naruto and Sauske who both only have fragments of her chakra can beat otusuki level opponents. Kaguya in her prime had the chakra of naruto,sasuke,toneri,the juubi and all the shinobi. So tbh she's the strongest one

Anime filler shows her eating a fruit and kishimoto worked on that episode
I'm aware of that, and I've completely disregarded it as it blatantly contradicts the manga in numerous ways, such as:
  • Hagoromo knew Juubi was Kaguya in the anime, but he was unaware in the manga.
  • Anime BZ claims Hagoromo didn't know Kaguya was the Juubi even though he should've clearly understood that from their fight.
  • Hagoromo and Hamura fought both Kaguya and Juubi as separate entities, while in the manga, it was just the Juubi.
  • Hagoromo and Hamura sealed human form Kaguya in the anime and somehow still weren't aware it was their mother?
  • Anime Hagoromo knew BZ existed but did nothing about him.
  • Hagoromo made the Tailed Beasts before Asura was born, contradicting the manga.
  • A few episodes before Kaguya is sealed, BZ says CT was used on Juubi, and then a couple episodes later, Hagoromo says he locked both Kaguya and Juubi on the moon.
  • Isshiki does not exist at all.
  • Juubi becomes a God Tree without an Otsutsuki being sacrificed, which is a requirement.
  • The God Tree bore fruit without the planet dying, another requirement.
  • Kaguya gained the RinneSharingan on Earth, even though she had said eye before going to Earth with Isshiki, per the flashback and the memorial showing Otsutsuki in forms before arriving on Earth. Kinshiki's horn isn't cut like before fighting Sasuke, Momoshiki is in his base form, and Kaguya has the Rinnesharingan already.

Back