• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually found this from a guidebook

main-qimg-47903367a4a6d037a4d644c729e69c4e-lq
main-qimg-6056e6cf615cc2dfe4b35af1b16164a4-lq
main-qimg-5e91e6c3b5075c9c853593450b210612-lq
main-qimg-c223d9740651ffd7674c11c40206675e-lq

Not sure if it's tru tho, cause if he does have this, I'm not sure how he ever lost to Hashirama.
Fake as ****

This is from a fanmade fanbook

Like what

What proves it's fanmade? Something being posted on deviantart doesn't mean that's where it was made.
I mean

It looks real

But

Look if anyone can find proof that is real I'll be happy

I just tried reverse google searching and it only gave me 2 options

- The link that we're looking at

- Some guy on Quora explaining Madara abilities using this same scan

I mean

It looks real

But

Look if anyone can find proof that is real I'll be happy

I just tried reverse google searching and it only gave me 2 options

- The link that we're looking at

- Some guy on Quora explaining Madara abilities using this same scan
Ya idk, but it would be very strange if he did have that. He would've no diffed Hashirama and like all of the non-Six Paths verse if he actually had that.

Oh yes... If Madara (Reincarnation of Indra) has time manipulation and still lost to his Rival aka Hashirama because he is reincarnation of Ashura. So Hashi bang some hot Uchiha woman than his own wife.

Bruh this guy who ******* ship Madara x Sarada are worse than we thought.

Why not? He could use his Susano'o with Rinnegan active.

(Then again, he could use his Susano'o while eyeless)
Susano'o doesn't require the Sharingan or Mangekyō Sharingan to use (Madara used it with no eyes and Itachi used with the Sharingan deactivated), but it requires the Mangekyō Sharingan to awaken the ability in the first place.

I think madara using sussanoo without eyes is PIS. Kakashi awakened sussanoo yet now that hes lost his MS he can't do it any more

Back