• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think madara using sussanoo without eyes is PIS. Kakashi awakened sussanoo yet now that hes lost his MS he can't do it any more
Kakashi doesn't count. He could only use it temporarily when possessed by DMS Obito.

Besides, Madara isn't the only example of this like I said. There's Itachi as well.

The Mangekyō is required to awaken the Susano'o, not use it necessarily.

Another thing, the Susano'o is a physical manifestations of the user's chakra, so it's unique among Dojutsu techniques in that sense. Probably explains why they can use it without their Sharingan. And why Kakashi can't use it without Obito. Also why Obito and Nagato can't use Madara's Susano'o, despite having his eyes. It's tied to the user's chakra (as in the person who originally awakened the ability via awakening a Mangekyō Sharingan)

He could also use Kamui when a juubi host. He just built different.
I mean Obito could use Kamui as a Juubi Host too

It's just that he couldn't use it to intangible anymore ( he could still Dimension Travel/BFR and such )

Though I am of the opinion had he had time to master his abilities he would have gotten DMS Kakashi powers on top of his already broken move set as a Juubi Jin

Hmmmm, normally I'd say no, but the fact that Limbos are hard-countered by Six Paths chakra, while Kamui is not pretty much tells you all you gotta know.

In-verse, Kamui Juubito is utterly ridiculous.
Outside the verse, both are probably equally ridiculous.
Fair. I wonder what would happen if Kamui or Limbo were used with shadow/wood clones.
Imagine hundreds of Limbo shadow/wood clones each with their own Susanoo's or dozens of intangible Obito's. That would be Ridiculous.

It is a typo , but yes
d6mvntx-7ea21647-d404-436c-a7eb-ec833d040ef4.png

Hey there!! I was recently watching Boruto and I couldn't get a question out of my head. So, I hope someone can explain this to me.

The Process to Grow A Divine Tree.

1 - You need a Ten Tail.
2 - You need to make it put it's head in the sand? (Plant it)
3 - You need to feed it living Otsutsuki.
4 - Since Otsutsuki already managed to leave behind Karma then they can revive again.

Kaguya's Process -
Although, all telling of her story says that the tree was already there when she came, but let's just say it wasn't. Let's say they planted it. Done with step 1 and 2.

Now, Kaguya and Isshiki were there.

They needed a living pair that left behind Karma.

Since Isshiki didn't have one when he was nearly killed by Kaguya then I'd say it's safe to assume that Kaguya was the one who would have been fed to it.

The other thing that led me to that was the fact that when Sasuke went into the dimension with Ten Tail. The Kinshiki's Horn was below and Momoshiki's above. While Isshiki's was besides Momoshiki and Kaguya's below Isshiki. (Still a bit shaky but that's all I have on that matter.)

Now, for some reason Kaguya didn't want to leave behind a Karma and be fed to the monster, and waste time reviving (Probably her lover would have died of old age or killed by the Divine Tree by the time that happened.)

So she chose to kill Isshiki, but then Isshiki escaped with his half destroyed body, and didn't leave behind a Karma either, hence.

[My Lord! I ask you to note that there was no living Otsutsuki to feed!!!]

Assuming that Kaguya did all that to protect the humans and her lover, somehow the tree still grew a fruit?

How the? What the? **** happened then?!

[All this needs a major retcon]

Not the point. You, or anyone else, can't find any other source for this statement on the entire internet. It's fake, my guy. DB aren't that elusive.
mayhaps
Hmmmm, normally I'd say no, but the fact that Limbos are hard-countered by Six Paths chakra, while Kamui is not pretty much tells you all you gotta know.

In-verse, Kamui Juubito is utterly ridiculous.
Outside the verse, both are probably equally ridiculous.
Tbf, I think the stat difference between Juubito and the stronger Six Paths characters is too much for Kamui to allow him to beat them, but it would've made the non-SP characters beating him far harder.

I guarantee its less then that bro lol. The madara no eyes sussano stuff and kamui stuff was answered in this thread
Minato using SM isn't random because the sage toads know him, Minato using kcm is just him beating kurama inside the belly of the reaper etc

Why was a weakened Obito and Kakashi able to walk in Kaguya's gravity dimension, but Naruto, Sasuke and Kaguya couldn't?
Inconsistency. The whole war arc is pretty inconsistent to began With. Base obito and kakashi could intercept ash bone despite being way slower than kaguya. Lee and base kakashi reacting to 6 paths Madaras tso. Ect

Back