• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
A brief second was enough to force her into Biju mode. Hidan who is the slowest akatsuki member could keep up with her.
And in the war arc, shes able to keep up with KCM Naruto and V2 Bee. Before the war arc, the Bijus are portrayed very inconsistently.

When she was an Edo she was directly under Obito's control so she wouldn't scale.

I'm not saying that she doesn't have feats or that she shouldn't have that key, but we can't scale her speed while fighting under Obito's control to her base self.

She is effectively just an extension of Obito in her Edo self.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
And in the war arc, shes able to keep up with KCM Naruto and V2 Bee. Before the war arc, the Bijus are portrayed very inconsistently.
Agreed. Only Kurama and Gyuki are consistent with their feats and statements.

It being her body doesn't take away the fact that Hidan and Kakuzu can keep up with her.

And I really don't think we want to say those 2 are comparable to Kurama Cloak V1 and much less V2. Though I am more tempted to give Yugito the benefit of the doubt since total Juubi control makes it more legitimate that her speed should be comparable, she'd need power even in base form to accomplish this.

The others though...

Well, they shouldn't scale fully to Tobirama. Wouldn't make a lot of sense considering he was known as the fastest Shinobi of the era and their fight with him is off-screen.

It might make more sense just to scale them to Darui and the others they fought as Edo Tensei.

Darui was completely overwhelmed by them. This for their jin forms. He was one of the fastest Shinobi considering the fact that the raikage was alive back then as well.

Not only that but the raikage himself believed he was needed to fight them.

So actually they are Kage level ninja. Tobirama is known as the fastest ninja of his time because of FTG. Not because of his combat speed. We are scaling his combat speed not his teleportation speed so in regards to that the Gold and Silver brothers should scale.

It's also not inconsistent considering the fact that they were stumping everyone who fought them

As for Yugiito-- althought it is her body with the Edo Tensei mode, Obito has modified the body with things she didn't have alive. The Edo Tensei feats should be seperated from her alive feats because the Sharingan alone has shown enhancements of speed ((not sure if the rinnegan grants "stat" boosts))

Sharingan doesn't give speed amps. The character has to be relative in speed to anything that the sharingan sees. For instance Sarada couldn't dodge mirai even tho she was using the Sharingan

Also Edo tensei is wreaking than the alive bodies.

Oh now that we're discussing mid tiers we can talk ablut Deidara. Deidara definitely isn't low mid tier.

He scales to both Sasuke and scales to Onoki as a supporting feat.

@AstralKing7; we should be currently discussing the Low Mid Tiers and going through the proposals for them. Deidara's placement changing depends on what the new justifications written up for him will be and if they hold up.

Deidara is low mid tier dude. We should discuss him now. The old justifications doesn't have him as a low mid tier.

Is it really that hard to discuss him right now?

@AstralKing7; we could discuss him now, but it would be better if somebody was updating the prosposals sandbox so we could be on the same page for it, and see if the other characters he's supposed to be scaling to are being scaled correctly.

As for Chiyo, I thought she did have a profile at some point.

Probably reaction speed & combat speed with his Perfect Susano'o. Only feats I remember from him is saving Sakura from Kaguya with his Susano'o and reacting to Kaguya's portal to hit it with his Kamui.

Didn't he basically blitz Kaguya when he used the Kamui Raikiri on her shoulder as well?

Blitz isn't the word I'd use at all. Kaguya let her guard down thinking she had gotten Kakashi, where as he had really just Kamui'ed it. Black Zetsu and Kaguya even notice the moment this happens, and Kakashi himself notes her attacks are fast.

They are more or less in the same ballpark to me.

But better not to get distracted and focus on the Low Mid Tiers first.

So still God Tier for Kakashi then.

Sorry for bringing up something off-topic btw, I was just curious about that.

Sorry I've been absent from the thread the past few days despite being the OP. Something crazy happened at work and I needed to redo 3 months worth of billing for like 30 people so fun fun fun. I'm back now so I'll be able to help out on my own thread lol

DMS Kakashi does not scale to god to tier

his power came from weaken obito who is weaker than top tier jubito

if we scale kakashi to god tier than jubito will scale too

He wouldn't, no. Regardless it being "his power", if the feats they do are different, they stay separate, even if they had the same eyes.

Kakashi, unlike Obito, at least already has a clear case of a sudden boost from one moment to another despite no reason for it, so this sudden change wouldn't even be a new thing.

Tbh I kinda agree with that but there is a small problem. It would make Obito scaling to Kakashi consistent but his other forms won't be.

But anyway this is supposed to be ablut the low mid tier. We need to discuss them first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back