• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he would since Kurama is Sub Rel and not only that but he would be faster then MS Sasuke who has Sub Rel reaction speed

Its not like one of "those" mental battle. Its pretty much Naruto going to where the seal is and dealing with a REAL Kurama.

Damage3245 said:
I'm not sure if we can scale based on a mental battle.
Kurama is a mass of chakra, so its not like hes fighting a "fake" he also activates SM in real time to fight kurama in his mind. Im unsure what should be done, i just thought id bring it up.

That's not a mental battle at all. Kurama takes physical form inside Naruto and outside Naruto.

Trust me if we're believe it was a menta battle we would have given Naruto mind manipulation a while ago for being able to go into the minds of others and punch them when he connects chakra with them

I can find some more scans for SM Naruto Scaling to sub rel because war arc SM Naruto is stronger and faster and I know a couple scans that can help

The sandbox still need to be improved. The justifications doesnt work. I will do it tonight

Ok, I don't like the idea of "Kept up with X" "React and dodged attacks from X". We can write a good justification for the characters, the scaling chain is big enough to do this

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I can fix that up, but i'd like to get the SM Naruto scaling to kurama solved. I'll work on some of them.

We can't do thqt now. We all agreed on making a crt later so we can get it accepted that he needs a key after his profile got messed up again

I'll help out with editing some of the justifications in the sandbox today.

I do think that SM Naruto is beneath Kurama after rereading the fight, but I'm also not sure if we have a solid speed value yet for 50% Kurama. I'll focus on the other ratings in the sandbox for now.

PA SM Naruto shouldn't scale to War Arc. Imo his keys should be base on to arcs and/or chapters.

I agree with mindovin^

But anyways since it seems like we are finished with the high tier we can get ready to discuss the Top Tier sometime soon

I think Obito should be higher with reactions.

DMS Obito could react to Six Paths Madara and DMS Kakashi could react to Kaguya. Juubito > Them.

Actually is agree Sasuke and Naruto never completely overwhelmed JuubitoS reactions at all man.

I agree with DMS and Juubito having higher reactions from feats and reasoning

I think that Nagato's combat speed for his Edo key should be "At least Massively Hypersonic+". He did manage to react to Killer B in his base state, but when he attacked KCM Naruto it was after Naruto had been caught by his invisible chameleon.

I would probably say the same for Edo Itachi tbh. KCM Naruto and Itachi weren't fighting each other seriously (Itachi's movements were on auto-pilot, and Naruto was doing fine fending him off. They were even chatting to each other as they clashed briefly.).

@Wrath of Itachi; isn't Killer B rated as "At least Massively Hypersonic+" in his base form?

@Rocker1189; right now on the sandbox Kabuto gets his scaling from Itachi.

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath of Itachi; isn't Killer B rated as "At least Massively Hypersonic+" in his base form?
No, he's Sub-Rel in the sandbox for fighting MS Sasuke. Also Itachi scales to KCM Naruto and Killer B, Kavuto scales to EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi.

Itachi kept up with 4 sub rel characters, not scaling him is ridiculous. Same for Nagato

Lthesavant said:
I know this is irrelevant, but there is a dude in CV that is saying that Base Naruto and Sasuke are weaker than Sarada because of the volumes statements and is saying that this is enough to assume the author is drugged and light novels and databooks should be ignored.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...er-files-ninja-encyclopedia-powerlvl-2064905/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...lid-light-speedrelativistic-Reaction-2064570/
This is a CRT thread first.

Bring this up in general discussion not here.

Databooks are taken by case by case basis and we generally dont use stats anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back