• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to say base guy didn't really fight Obito. He attacked Obito year but he doesn't scale to his reactions. He never overwhelmed obitos reactions at all

@Wrath of Itachi; no. At best you can say he could perceive / react to 6th Gate Guy, but he's shown no sign of being comparable in speed to him at all.

@AstralKing7; a lot of the inconsistencies disappear if the V2 Edo Jin's (Obito) aren't scaled directly to Might Guy except in terms of reactions.

Rereading the fight, the only time I can find where the V2 Jin's land a hit on Might Guy is here where he blocks it fine without issue.

As you said above, base Guy attacked Obito but he doesn't really scale to him because he never overwhelmed Obito's reactions. Likewise I would say that the V2 Jin's don't scale to Guy's combat speed in the 6th Gate just from their brief encounter.

6th gate guy need help from B & and had to summoning jutsu to catch kisame but thats not important .

what important is that we know that kisame>1st gate guy=sub-rel

and gate lee also sub-rel via gate multiplier

sm naruto reaction is sub-rel cuz sm>>>kcm in reaction and sub-rel reaction and combat for countering 3rd reikage

and all jin scale 6th gate>>>>1st gate guy=sub-rel

and ask other staff member for their opinion

After read some chapters Mighjt guy with 6th gate isn't even fast enough blitz Obito off guard. Also found that Kakashi has shown multiple times to keep pace with Might guy in 6th gate when attacking at the same time.

6899B240-8DF2-4940-970C-E559F6C2DC64
I also think there is some evidence for Kakashi that we're forgetting and I'm going to go get that really fast.

Anyways Obito definitely scales to Might guy in 6th gate now.

Also damage you are forgetting that the V2 jins scale to KCM Naruto dude. There aren't any inconsistencies. This is the third time I asked you to name them and you don't for some reason.

The V2 Jin scale to Naruto and might guy literally.

At this point I'm not going to argue this anymore if you can't bring any scans showing that they don't.

Matter of fact I feel stupid now because the V2 jins scale to killer bee as well.

Secondly they scale to sub rel because of Obito like you even said. Now that I think about it that same scan you showed Guy blocking with ease against the V2 Jin literally had Kakashi do the same and you didn't even bring that to attention.

Damage you are unknowingly downplaying.

@AstralKing7; most of what you've posted about has already been discussed.

I pointed out in my post above that in terms of reaction speed at least, Obito scales to 6th Gate Guy meaning the V2 Jin's too. So I'm fine with their reaction speed scaling.

But I don't think there is enough evidence supporting their combat speed being equal to Might Guy's 6th Gate.

As for KCM Naruto, he always isn't fighting at his top speed like he did against A at the end. If I'm recalling correctly he was overwhelmed by the V2 Jin's because they kept rushing him from different angles and attacking him from his blind spots.

And AstralKing7; the inconsistency is Kakashi somehow equalling 6th Gate Guy in speed despite earlier being apparently equal to Guy's base state, and base Guy being able to fight briefly with Obito. You might not have any problem with accepting these due to shonen conventions or whatever, but I do consider them to be an inconsistency.

I think it would make a lot more sense if Kakashi and Obito has "At least Massively Hypersonic+" combat speed with much higher reactions.

@Rocker1189; are you sure? Because I think each of them having slower combat speed overall, but significantly higher reaction speed than their combat speed would solve some of the apparent issues.

I can't think of a solid reason for why Kakshi and Obito can't be slower than 6th Gate Guy's combat speed.

The most significant supportive evidence seems to be:

1) Kakashi and Guy showed up to the battlefield at the same time. And:

2) A V2 Jin was able to hit Guy (who blocked it).

Aside from that, there doesn't seem to be anything concrete saying that Kakashi and Obito's combat speed has to be equal to 6th Gate Guy.

1. Of course they would in fact we don tknow for sure they did they attacked together but the point is that they wont just rush in individually of course they would coordinate their atatcks.

2. Unless Guy seemed to struggle with speed I dont think it is a problem that he was hit he could be cught offguard or he could have decided to lock, Guy is one of the more physical ased ninja after all.

@Rocker1189; unless I'm mistaken you seem to be agreeing with me there for the 2nd point? My point regarding V2 Jin's is that they aren't necessarily equal to 6th Gate Guy's speed just because he decided to block their hits.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; unless I'm mistaken you seem to be agreeing with me there for the 2nd point? My point regarding V2 Jin's is that they aren't necessarily equal to 6th Gate Guy's speed just because he decided to block their hits.
Well I do agree there, but Guy, Obito and Kkashi should be comparable to each other regardless and the tailed beast should scale there, I thought you were saying that Guy should be slower because of that or something.

@Rocker1189; while they do have so be somewhat comparable, I don't think it is right for both Obito and Kakashi to be rated as ""At least Sub-Relativistic, likely far higher".

Maybe even baseline Sub-Rel would be better for them, but based on what I've seen far I do not think either of them are Guy's equals in terms of speed when he has 6 Gates active.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; while they do have so be somewhat comparable, I don't think it is right for both Obito and Kakashi to be rated as ""At least Sub-Relativistic, likely far higher".
Maybe even baseline Sub-Rel would be better for them, but based on what I've seen far I do not think either of them are Guy's equals in terms of speed when he has 6 Gates active.
well I think Kakashi and Obito being sub is fine I guess like far higher is a bit too much.

Guys 6th gate scales vastly above his fist gate which is Sub-Rel, so maybe Guy should be "At least Sub-Rel" while they are just "Sub-Rel"

@Wrath of Itachi; that could work. And they would still have higher reactions too.

After reading the manga again BM Naruto should be "at least". The guy speed blitzed Madara and Obito when they were about to kill killer bee and Kakashi and guy.

Naruto was a good distance away from Obito and madara. He made clones and then we see a bright light and him blitzing Obito and Madara our of nowhere. It's unclear in the manga but I'm going to link a YouTube video.

Well it's not really a blitz but this distance he covered In BM was too much for him to be on the same level as the others who are sub rel and in mid attack and he reached them. He reached two sub rel fighters before they touched Kakashi and killer bee and Kakashi from a good distance

https://youtu.be/OJKlK0GJZuI

He reached one sub rel and rel(madra) fighters before they touched Kakashi and killer bee and Kakashi from a good distance

Madara is rel? Thought he was going to be sub rel. eh

Wait never mind I got confused I thought BM Naruto was going to be sub rel

He scales to Hiruzen. Simple as that but if you are talking ablut sick Oro this is why I asked if he needed two keys. Sick and healthy for us to rate him.

This is unrelated to the topic at hand, but why does teenager Naruto have a (+) in his Moon level rating, while Sasuke doesn't? Shouldn't they be the same? I mean I know Naruto's just a tad bit stronger and all, but I don't think that's any reason to not add a (+) in Sasuke's rating as well.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Then that would make base Jiraiya, Tsunade and possibly Itachi and Kisame scale to him.

Kisame?

But anyway Oro was considered the strongest Sannin if I remember correctly but I don't see how Tsunade scales at all tho tbh.

Also btw I don't think most people remember but Zoro has Sage mode. This was stated by Kabuto. So we don't even know the full extent of Oros abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back