• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wrath of Itachi; okay, I was just talking about Itachi's justifications. I think it would be better to take out the statement from Kisame in those justification since that statement doesn't mention speed.

@Wrath of Itachi; don't forget to link the CRT in the reason for change bit when updating pages.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So, i think kisame should only have two keys. His Part 1 key should be removed.
All Part I keys should be merged with Part II keys

I'm not sure if that's necessary at this point. If we're accepting that characters can get stronger over a short period of time, and the timeskip is about 3 years, that means some characters can be weaker in Part 1 than they are in Part 2 (in theory).

It should probably be handled on a separate thread anyway.

I'm fine with everyone else who are high tiers scaling.

I just want to discuss Tsuande and how Pervy Sage is scaling in both base and SM to sub rel

In my opinion ... Sick Itachi's justification should be :

"At least MHS+ (Keep up with Naruto, Chiyo, Sakura and Kakashi, with only 30% of his power. Even though he was sick and his reactions deteriorated, is comparable to Sasuke Hebi)"

In my opinion, this justification is good.

MostPowerfull said:
In my opinion ... Sick Itachi's justification should be :

"At least MHS+ (Keep up with Naruto, Chiyo, Sakura and Kakashi, with only 30% of his power. Even though he was sick and his reactions deteriorated, is comparable to Sasuke Hebi)"

In my opinion, this justification is good.
He also reacted to kirin I believe(while practically blind and exhausted), so that could be a good reference point

Technically speaking reacting to Kirin might not be that impressive of a feat since we don't know the actual distance away from him it was when he reacted to it.

Hebi Sasuke is currently getting his own rating from sick Itachi, so it would be a bit circular to scale Itachi back to him.

@Damage

I think Sasuke Hebi should receive scaling from Deidara and because he is faster than BoS himself, in which he was able to blitz Naruto BoS from a great distance.

Itachi almost dont have feats in Shippuden before becoming Edo, except to fight Sasuke Hebi.
I think Itachi should be scaled by Sasuke, who has more feats and not the other way around.

That is an impressive reaction to Kirin and we used in years ago. I don't see a problem with it. He brought out Susanno right before he got hit with Kirin. We can tell how close Kirin was by looking at the light in his eyes and the flash on his face

In the first place we can tell how far it was because of the fact that we know how much distance gets covered by lightning and where Itachi was standing

@AstralKing7; it's what it says currently on Sasuke's page.

And regarding Kirin, yes, you could get Massively Hypersonic reactions out of it through a calc for Itachi's reactions. But seeing as Itachi is Massively Hypersonic+ anyway I wouldn't consider it very impressive.

Okay just looked at the profiles and it hasn't been updated yet at all. It's the all version. His key was updated also neither

Everything on that looks absolutely good to me but when are we going to discuss the Sannin? I know Oro scales for sure but why does Pervy Sage scale and Tsunade in base?

I don't think everyone on that list scales to Sub-Rel. It's a bit hard to tell if everything key on there is supposed to be proposed as Sub-Rel because they haven't been changed in the sandbox.

For example, the base forms of the Jinchuriki, I don't think we should scale them directly to their Edo selves when they fought KCM Naruto and Killer B because each of them were directly under the control of Obito and implanted with Sharingan and Rinnegan. Their "base" ratings should be from when they were alive.

I don't think base Tsuande and Pervy Sage scale to sub rel without reasonings.

@Damage if the jins have an Edo vase key then they should still be sub rel in that.

Another thing. I don't believe Obito controlling them change their stats at all. If this is accepted it would make a lot of things inconsistent for the low mid tier.

I will adress it if this stuff is really accepted. I'm fine with giving them at least with sharingan also. Rinnegan doesn't boost perception speed at all so that's not needed

I'm not sure what their alive forms should scale to, their edo forms should scale to Sub-Rel since they could keep up with Naruto and Bee. Them being controlled by obito is irrelevant since he didnt have 100% control over them and they were still able to evade characters that scale to Sub-Rel.

@Wrath of Itachi; the only time he didn't have 100% control over them is when the 5-Tails broke out of his control and tried to attack him.

@AstralKing7; how would Obito controlling them make things inconsistent?

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath of Itachi; the only time he didn't have 100% control over them is when the 5-Tails broke out of his control and tried to attack him.

@AstralKing7; how would Obito controlling them make things inconsistent?
I dont think that stops them from scaling. They would scale from obito since they move through the chakra rods.

Well for one Damage you do realize Nagato controls Pains in the same way right??? Like for one second did you really believe that the bodies get a boost for jsut being controlled??

Tell me why in the heck was one of the pains slow enough to get hit by Konohomaru. Why one of them was slow enough where Kakashi and Choji and Choza could fight them

The bodies aren't equal at all to each other from a boost that is never stated in the first place. This is head canon and I don't see how no one saw this yet.

> Tell me why in the heck was one of the pains slow enough to get hit by Konohomaru.

Don't we normally call this kind of situation PIS? Or, if we're not going to attribute it to PIS, we can simply put it down to Konohamaru taking Pain by surprise.

> Why one of them was slow enough where Kakashi and Choji and Choza could fight them

Choji and Choze were only able to hit the Asura Path because Kakashi paralyzed him.

The Deva Path reacted to everything else they sent his way and repelled them each time.

i dont see sm naruto in sandbox for sub-rel

atleast sm naruto reaction scale to sub-rel

cuz naruto state that sm reaction>kcm reaction

Id like to get more of the scaling figured out first. Since SM doesnt seem to be portrayed as inferior to KCM given Naruto has used it multiple times throughout the war.

@Wrath of Itachi; I don't see how we can scale either Jiraiya or Tsunade to Naruto fighting the 3rd Raikage.

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath of Itachi; I don't see how we can scale either Jiraiya or Tsunade to Naruto fighting the 3rd Raikage.
They also scale to Orochimaru as well. Though he doesnt have different forms like they do, so its difficult to scale him to their powerups. Though he does have feats for it. So we could add extra keys for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back