• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is what I'll say, the TSB wouldn't necessiarily scale in speed. As Madara has shown, he has Jutsu faster than the TSB, such as Light Fang which surprised Naruto far more than a TSB could.

That being said, with the Fragments, I can accept it.

Seriously though, I'm not saying Light Fang is LS or anything like that.

• TSB are shown to be comparable to Susanoo Arrows in Speed
  • Naruto was more surprised by Light Fang than TSB speed
Thus, there TSB wouldn't necessarily scale to other Jutsu or Abilities in Speed. This mean, Toneri's TSB wouldn't necessarily scale to his TK.

It's really the same thing. In the calc, he's just throwing a bigger piece of it. It makes absolutely no sense for him to get a powerup, not hold back, then send a small(and hence lighter)rocks at slower speeds. The same can be said for his TSB, which again can't be compared to Madara's, because they have different abilities apart from the original.

It can simply mean he is surprised by the attack itself, not it's speed. He has already seen TSB's multiple time, but it was his first time seeing Ranton Koga

@TheFinalOrder

1.TSBs are one of the fastest things in Naruto verse and should obviously be faster than Toneri throwing rocks via Telekenesis.Why would throwing rocks be faster than Throwing TSB or a TSB projectile?Even if throwing rocks is calced higher i can not agree with them being faster.

2.TSB projectiles are also visually shown to move faster.Don't know if its necessary.

An example of him being surprised by someone/something's speed is this

Here he actually comments on A's speed since it surprised him. He only said "Whoa" when dodging Ranton Koga. That doesn't imply he is surprised by it's speed, it can simply mean he is surprised by the attack, since an attack using a beam of light to slice your opponent was not used in the 4th Shinobi World War
0541-006

Kepekley23 said:
Because he wouldn't need to be Relativistic.
Dodging a football from 100m away is considerably easier than from 5m.
How about multiple footballs moving at supersonic speeds?

I'm not sure about this and I have my own opinions on Naruto scaling as it is.

However I will say this. Just because something looks faster doesn't make it so lol period, We don't use that logic.

So just because his meteors are that fast doesn't mean his other attacks are that fast. However if he threw more meteors like the first then I don't see a real problem so long as the distance isn't exaggerating.

I've said my piece for now as I'm not going to have a big back and forth on a Naruto thread given my passed experiences.

It doesn't look faster, it's logically just as fast as the meteor he sent before

In this instance, when Naruto and outruns them

1.Toneri is stronger ofc

2 Toneri is not holding back

It makes no sense for him to be stronger AND not be holding back and STILL not attack with a speed he achieved PRIOR to his powerup.

I am still curious why TSB projectile is considered slower than Meteors,only because the letter was calced with higher results.I don't understand that logic.

Well, like I said, I agree with the moon fragment part. I'm shakey on the TSB stuff, and totally disagree with them being "The Fastest Thing". because that's just an unverafiable assumption.

But like I said, if it's accepted, I have no issues.

People still need to remember about distance. This has always been a problem that irritated me especially when this was brought up before in the past.

So even though Toneri has Relativistic Attack Speed. Naruto dodging his attack means nothing if he was to far away.

I'd like someone to calculate the distance between Toneri and Naruto. I fine with the Rock Dodging but I'm not with that TSB stuff.

Kepekley23 said:
If we're accounting for acceleration, we'll have to downgrade all verses in this wiki. Seeing as all relativistic+ attacks are dropping to Massively Hypersonic or High Hypersonic+
I sorry, what are you talking about?.

If I shoot a Relativistic laser from my hands, why would it be downgraded. How does acceleration lower a Relativistic beam.

He's not relativistic+. Jesus, you kinda need more than one mere feat + he was at a considerable distance to dodge it without even needing to be relatvistic like Kepe said. I agree with Dark and LordGriffin, I am not supporting this. But if you desire I can go into further detail.

Not to mention it automatically scales to Sasuke who is consistently portrayed as faster than Naruto. He doesn't have the feats though.

@Sera

Actually, I'm supporting the feat. There are scans of him dodging it from point blank range

Rocker1189 said:
A lot of verses on scale from one feat. I don't get what you mean by that.
Not in this case. Again, it would scale to Sasuke by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back