• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TSB's are controlled by the user, there is nothing suggesting he would send them at a slower speed than he could send meteors before getting a powerup. However, there is this to suggest that he sent it at a similar speed, he wasn't holding back, as shown when he used his most powerful attack in order to kill Naruto.

He did in the scan in my last reply. Also there is no logic behing the TSB'S not having the same speed. Toneri sent the meteor before getting a powerup. There's no reason for him to hold back the speed of his attacks when he felt no hesitation in using his ultimate attack to slice the moon

What was the closest distance that Naruto was from the source of the attack?

What do you think Kepekley?

I think it's fine, since he dodged one from near point blank range. And it wouldn't scale to too many people, anyway.

I'd ask Matt. I'd get Reppu, but he's currently unavailable. I personally think it doesn't scale, given that they're two totally different types of attacks. We don't scale the FF7 cast to Sephiroth's MFTL+ meteor during Supernova, after all.

Agree with Howard and i disagree about this, it's better for other users like Matthew to give their opinion about this. This being accepted will cause the Sub-Relativistic+ Minato and the Relativistic Light Fang to be reliable and also applied by default, which were both under controversial discussions prior, which i also disagreed.

Also Naruto dodging the attacks might be a case of aim dodging. Sephiroth Supernova is not an illusion, but an actual feat as the Ultimania confirmed.

Kepekley23 said:
Don't bring up Light Fang. It wasn't accepted because the statement is false.
Actually, i remember that it was calced at Relativistic and you saying that Relativistic is ok would make the statement reliable.

"Also Naruto dodging the attacks might be a case of aim dodging"

Naruto has great senses but it doesn't matter,he still started moving his body in a close range.

"This being accepted will cause the Sub-Relativistic+ Minato"

Minato's calc only affect his reaction,not moving speed.And scales only to God Tiers since his reaction is one of the best in serie,superior to Hashirama and Tobirama.

" the Relativistic Light Fang to be reliable"

So,2 relativistic feats are not enough to accept Naruto's speed?I mean,many verse have their speed rating only by 1 calc.

Now that I think about it, there's really no reason for this not to scale. Naruto dodged the same type of attack that was calculated at Relativistic before Toneri began to throw TSBs.

Seems like Naruto is finally legitimately Relativistic. I will have time to get around with the profiles after I'm done with Avatar.

It also lines up well with the recent confirmation that Momoshiki is indeed superior to Kaguya, methinks.

Anyway, I will have to get Avatar over with before having time to do this, so I will see this thread in a while

You should discuss about it with Matthew Kep before applying them.

Note: A gif about Naruto reacting to them at close range, and Kep saying that its a Relativistic attack would be needed.

so agreed upon? if so then once this is done can we move to how Base Adult Naruto is (if i remember) low 5B to 5B?

Kepekley23 said:
Base Adult Naruto being Low 5-B was discussed nauseatingly in the revisions
there was a thread by @BMWF that was agreed but was never applied thats why i wanted 2 talk about it after this

I would prefer not to highlight a Naruto thread anymore.

Although, I think Burning and TFO should also know about this thread.

As much as I'd like to have Reletivstic Naruto, I only want it under the right Circumstances. That being said, I'm not against this or for it yet, I just want to get some things Clarified.

• Is Toneri's energy blasts scaling from the meteor feat?

@TFO

It's because Naruto dodged the same attack as the meteor, a few of which while they were really close

Kepekley23 said:
@TFO
It's because Naruto dodged the same attack as the meteor, a few of which while they were really close
You're talking about when Toneri threw those Moon Fragments at him?

I'm so confused right now, lol. From what I remember, Toneri attacks Naruto:

• With Silver Wheel Tornado
  • With Moon Fragments
  • They go fist to cuffs
  • Clash with Planetary Rasengan and Silver Wheel Tornado
  • Toneri attacks with his Glowing TSB orbs
  • Golden Wheel Reincarnation.
Which ones are we talking about?

When Toneri attacks Naruto with the same moon fragments he used to make that meteor, Naruto dodges them, and then he closes in with his TSBs which Naruto also dodges.

I can allow this for a change of pace. First non-BSey Relativistic feat in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back