• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple proofs even in the recent anime suggesting Momoshiki > Kaguya, and this anime has been canonised long ago by the Boruto manga. It doesn't make sense for Naruto to have gotten weaker

Plus, my calculation above isn't meant to be applied, it is meant to showcase that Naruto was close enough to the meteors for this feat not to be a "too far away" case.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Still not for it.
For one, this Naruto is weaker then the Madara that preformed the Sub-Rel feat and it wouldn't make any sense for 5-C, Relativistic Naruto but a Low 5-B, Sub Relativistic Madara.

If it was done by Madara, Kaguya, Momoshiki (Fused with Kinshiki), SO6P Naruto, or the Sage I wouldn't think much of it.

Now you could use the whole "Well this just means those guys are just stronger so they should scale to it".

I'll admit that can be used but so can my argument which is basically the reverse version.

However if more members agree on scaling them to it then I guess it's just something I disagree with but will deal with it.
I get where you're coming from, LG. But this is the thing. Naruto is Low 5-B in every form. This is proven in Boruto with Momoshiki.

Naruto could fight him in his chakra mode, yet still kill him in base, so while Naruto is in a "Weaker" Chakra Mode, his AP is still roughly the same. The only real advantage to Naruto's Chakra mode is that it amplifies his physical stats.

This feat is more of a Reaction/Movement speed while Madara's feat is travel speed. So there is no real reason to be heasitant for this.

Most obvious showing of this Naruto being > 17 year old is that this one has the full power of Kurama instead of half, this Naruto also one shot the Tenseigan in KCM alone which has the moon moving feat. Putting him at stronger than 17 year old. So no it isn't an outlier

Can we not say Naruto has gotten stronger? I can't stress enough how false this is.

@BMWFanboy

Naruto having 100% Kurama is insignificant overall. To give you an example:

Kwxa8
The Red Circle = Naruto's Six Paths Chakra, the Small Circle = 100% Kurama. It's insignificant. Aside from that, there is NO PROOF.

So, the fact that 17 year old Naruto has no feat of one shotting something that can move the moon in KCM, while the 19 year old one has, still means he hasn't gotten stronger?

Kepekley23 said:
This is the first time I actually agree with a Naruto speed upgrade above Sub-Rel for a change of pace. Since he dodged a Relativistic projectile from point blank range.
I also think that it seems to make sense.

BMWFanboy said:
Lol how even is this feat an outlier when Naruto has gotten stronger from his 17 gear old self, and the same for Hokage Naruto to his 19 year self
I'm sorry but I disagree with this.

While yes, Naruto does have feats suggesting he is stronger, their are multiple problems to this. I don't care to list them all but they are their if you look.

Naruto has not trained, nor has been stated to have trained and please don't use that "Time Skip = Stronger" argument because this doesn't always mean that, especially when they talk about how he never has time for much because of his duties as Hokage so he has no time to train and Naruto has not shown the ability to grow just by doing nothing.

The other problem is other characters that aren't that strong have shown to keep up with the base God Tiers but we go the easy route and say they are the outlier but what if... (don't shoot nobody) they aren't the outlier... It's possible. Not that that is the case, just saying it's possible.

I've seen even you guys argue about who beats who. To say the Last Naruto is stronger than SO6P Teen Naruto is to admit Toneri could give Kaguya major problems. I have seen to many claims of this person stronger than this person, no that person is stronger.

It's inconsistent. Yes feats help but if this feat is done by someone who is portraied differently at times, we have problems.

Can Naruto in his lower modes be comparable to his higher modes in strength... Yes, if he has the feats but if his enemies are not stated to or have feats to back up they were stronger then the villan before them and Naruto's modes are shown to be stronger by a larger amount we can't just accept it.

I may not be the most knowlegable about Naruto but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. If enough people think this is justified and works then ok I can deal with the upgrade even though I'm not sure.

"To say the Last Naruto is stronger than SO6P Teen Naruto is to admit Toneri could give Kaguya major problems"

How so? When the only actual problem he gave the Last Naruto is second to none?

tbh SOSP naruto shouldnt have gave kaguya any problems lol she was just dumb so yes i honestly believe Toneri could give her problems if its her in character but if its a battle on here than no she rapes him

First of all; the argument that this is an outlier is flat out a no. The next best feat is Madara's feat, which has been recently recalc'ed at ~4% of the speed of light, with high-ends reaching Sub-Rel+. This would not be an outlier; Naruto is lower than the full yield of Toneri's meteor.

The second argument about Adult Naruto being significantly weaker is also false. Even as the Seventh Hokage, Naruto is still regarded as being able to defeat Sasuke, who still has half of Hagoromo's power. He is definitely not considerably weaker. This can only be argued while he is using KCM, at best. Best case scenario is that he's weaker, not vastly weaker.

Third, Toneri definitely does not scale to Kaguya in any way. I'm not sure how you reached that conclusion. The problems Toneri gave Naruto were related to him kidnapping Hinata and his world destruction plans. In an actual fight, he matched Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra Mode. With the Six Paths Sage Mode, he would be one shotted (literally, since Naruto with focused chakra one shotted him without this)

In fact, your logic of Toneri scaling to Kaguya would require the dismissal of multiple Tier 5 AP feats, and the other speed feats. Not just this feat.

Sorry, but I disagree completely with you.

Yeah. Could perhaps only be reactions, seeing as we define reactions as short burst movement. Reaction-wise, it would only scale to Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Madara, and Momoshiki.

Combat-wise, it'd be the same thing except Kinshiki would scale too.

@LordGriffin

In the movie, you can clearly see he trained himself. Also, don't forget about Shadow Clones unique trait that every experience they gather transferred to the user after they dispelled.

i accep Kinshiki being scaled combat wise because he almost split sasukes ******* head down the middle forcing sasuke to use his rinnegan to dodge.

@Kep

I don't know why your saying sorry about disagreeing given that what I said was my opinion and it's not going to change. It's just how some debates go, However if others agree then by all means go ahead, it's just something I disagree with.

However I'm not wrong when it comes to Naruto's modes being shown greatly stronger than the next. So forgive me if I have a problem with when Naruto in a weaker mode does something in a more then he's done in his higher forms and other God Tiers haven't preformed.

Also these multiple Tier 5 feats I already have my problems with but now is not the time and I don't have the energy for it at all.

You bring up valid points but I'm just not in agreement with them. This can possibly be due to past experiences with Naruto threads which is why I avoided the Naruto Revision that went down.

Anyway I'm done, I've said what I had to say and given my history with Naruto threads this can turn bad if I continue debating with you guys.

Yeah.

Now that I think about it, the argument that this'd be an outlier really falls flat when you put thought into it. Only reason why the God Tiers used to be "At least MHS+" was because we couldn't find better feats. They are multiple orders of magnitude above everyone else, all of whom scales to two feats on the MHS+ range. Madara's feat isn't even combat speed, it's flight speed, which tends to be lower than combat and reaction speed.

This is the first feat that gives the God Tiers a solid combat speed value that makes sense with their standing in the verse, and how they're so laughably above MHS+ guys. It definitely shouldn't be an outlier.

If it is accepted, then you can reapply the Sub-Rela+ Minato [and those that scales to him] reaction calc.

we're already doing the speed revisions for on another thread and have finished most of them. Now all we have to do is upgrade minatos speed and the ones who scale from Juubito than this revision will finally be finished lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back