• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in this case. Again, it would scale to Sasuke by default.

Well, Sasuke is comparable. Don't know why this would be an issue...

Some people claimed it wouldn't scale to anyone.

Going back to Omimi's post in this thread

• Naruto's leg (pic 1) = 97px = 0.7788m
  • Distance between him and the meteor = 287px = 2.30428453608m
  • Timeframe = (2.304284m)/(Mach 302256) = 22.226294 nanoseconds
Naruto has moved his leg roughly 1/3th of a rotation in the second pic

• 0.7788*pi/4 = 0.81555745287m
  • Speed = 0.81555745287m / 22.226294 nanoseconds = 36 693 362.1 m / s (Relativistic)
The feat is indeed relativistic.

lol we as in I claimed it only scales to God Tier which means Sasuke would scale anyway since he is God Tier and no Sasuke isnt portrayed as faster than Naruto only comparable. There isnt any problem with this feat what so ever

The calc was never made to be applied, but to debunk those saying he was too far away to be Relativistic.

He wasn't. He was perfectly within the range.

Now can we stop using that argument and make something new up? Thanks.

okay based on what ive read everyone has agreed on the rock fragments being alright to scale to Naruto instead of the TSB. Kep also just proved the distance bewteen Naruto and the attack so everyone can agree on that. There shouldnt be anymore problems. Kep is for it, Burning said it could work and Griffen said he is fine since its the rock dodging. These guys are apart of our staff right??

Is anyone gonna answer my question? if Naruto will be relativistic in what I assume is his weaker form? will he relativistic+ in his SOSP form? Also won't Kaguya scale as well and most likely Urashiki even though pretty much featless lol?

Urashiki scales automatically for fodderizing Toneri lmao well I guess Kaguya could maybe maybe scale to a older Naruto

What's with all the "lol", "lol"? Lol.

And no. I can only see an "at least" at most. And why would Urashiki scale? He doesn't have anything aside from the vague feat of travelling to the moon.

Frantzy12 said:
Is anyone gonna answer my question? if Naruto will be relativistic in what I assume is his weaker form? will he relativistic+ in his SOSP form? Also won't Kaguya scale as well and most likely Urashiki even though pretty much featless lol?
Scaling can be done later.nRight now there is just some resistance to the feat, which is fair. We're dealing with that.

urashiki stopped Toneri in his tracks at close range manvuring his thread behind toneris back before he made contact.

i thought base Toneri was the one who did the meteor feat tho am i wrong if i am the Urashiki should be "at least" like you said

Ok, so, my image isn't to disprove this or anything. Naruto actually dodged the meteors from point blank having made strides and lunges to evade some from point blank. Just wanted to clarify.

Kepekley23 said:
Can you place the full calculation process within a blog post, and then ask the other calc group members for an evaluation? Thank you.

Of course, this was adult Naruto, so I do not know if it scales to his kid self or other characters from that era.

Antvasima said:
Kepekley23 said:
Can you place the full calculation process within a blog post, and then ask the other calc group members for an evaluation? Thank you.
Of course, this was adult Naruto, so I do not know if it scales to his kid self or other characters from that era.
It probably won't, seeing as Naruto has grown stronger from his teen self

Still not for it.

For one, this Naruto is weaker then the Madara that preformed the Sub-Rel feat and it wouldn't make any sense for 5-C, Relativistic Naruto but a Low 5-B, Sub Relativistic Madara.

If it was done by Madara, Kaguya, Momoshiki (Fused with Kinshiki), SO6P Naruto, or the Sage I wouldn't think much of it.

Now you could use the whole "Well this just means those guys are just stronger so they should scale to it".

I'll admit that can be used but so can my argument which is basically the reverse version.

However if more members agree on scaling them to it then I guess it's just something I disagree with but will deal with it.

I disagree. That this Naruto is weaker in anyway. He has lost nothing since then apart from the sun mark. And even then he has been training up to this point which is a fact. AP and speed do not correlate. Not to mention there are arguments for Relavistic Madara that are simply not accepted so even then it can still be consistent. Also he is only 5-C here for not displaying any more power. After all he simply trashed Toneri anyway, he could be Low 5-B for all we know we are just not assuming.

what does naruto being 5-C have to do with his speed? Toneri is 5-C to low 5-B and his speed s rel. Naruto defeated him with ease in a "weaker" form. It doesnt make any sense to go by AP when judging a characters speed. Especially someone from naruto. Look at Minato who is about to have his sub rel reaction feat applied and he isnt as strong as naruto or toneri. Naruto also got stronger after the war and i believe it was stated he trained even more also so i dont see anything wrong with the upgrade.

Madara's feat is even higher than what it was previously calculated at, actually. Him being Sub-Rel supports low-end Relativistic. It doesn't debunk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back