• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

>Putting Hashi and Juubito at 5-C doesn't ruin the scaling at all

if u want u can ask kep/BFF what they think about 5-C hashi

but i am 100% disagree with 5-C hashi reason

after six path powerup even base naruto become too strong that constantly can keepup with even low 5-B tier

after six path powerup base naruto feats

can 1 shot 5-C Toneri with chakra enhanced strength

Base Naruto Rasengan: 1.09 Zettatons (Small planet)

can keep up with low 5-B rinnagan sasuke

can keep up with low 5-B momo and in base has enough power to powerup boruto rasengan to kill momo

so no can get scale fom naruto excluding god tier (in my opinion)

Omimi said:
>Putting Hashi and Juubito at 5-C doesn't ruin the scaling at all
if u want u can ask kep/BFF what they think about 5-C hashi

but i am 100% disagree with 5-C hashi reason

after six path powerup even base naruto become too strong that constantly can keepup with even low 5-B tier

can keep up with low 5-B momo and in base has enough power to powerup boruto rasengan to kill momo

so no can get scale fom naruto excluding god tier (in my opinion)
But Naruto is not DB... Naruto has Rikudo Chakra ONLY when he activates RSM. When he has regular SM he is not using Rikudo chakra. That's why the Sage Modes differentiate and we don't have only one SM after the power up.

LordWhis wrote:

@Omimi & TFO: Not true at all, we scale Hashirama from the fact that when Naruto temporarily obtained 100% BM by joining Yin & Yang Kurama Hashirama noted that Naruto was almost as strong as he was (in base).

Asfffffffffffffff

sm----------------------------------------------------------------------->

@Omimi: we really shouldn't use base Naruto for anything as he is unknown & we know he can use some of the chakra of higher forms in base. Sasuke is more variable than you think too.

Also, Naruto's arm was in BSM when he one-shotted Toneri.

BSM Adult Naruto is 5-c right now, are you saying base is stronger than BSM ?

Lastly, I really don't think 18 year old Naruto are 30+ Naruto are all that comparable.

You can't scale Hashirama to either Naruto or Kurama after a timeskip where even base Naruto got so strong. You can't even scale Hashirama to base Naruto from The Last. They have no direct business with each other. Kurama is only that strong because he and Naruto synchronize their power.

"Not true at all, we scale Hashirama from the fact that when Naruto temporarily obtained 100% BM by joining Yin & Yang Kurama Hashirama noted that Naruto was almost as strong as he was (in base)"

A big error here is assuming Base Teen Naruto = Base Adult Naruto, implying he stayed stagnant and didn't grow stronger at all. With Adult Naruto's feats, it's obvious that there's a super big gulf between them in strength.

I disagree 100%.

Omimi said:
LordWhis wrote:

@Omimi & TFO: Not true at all, we scale Hashirama from the fact that when Naruto temporarily obtained 100% BM by joining Yin & Yang Kurama Hashirama noted that Naruto was almost as strong as he was (in base).
Please no, this has been discussed ad nauseum in previous threads that this was referring to base hashi.

BTW, if you look to the right you will see that in the panel that Hashirama makes this statement & the only panel that matters Hashirama is in fact in base.

Burning Full Fingers said:
either Naruto or Kurama after a timeskip where even base Naruto got so strong. You can't even scale Hashirama to base Naruto from The Last. They have no direct business with each other. Kurama is only that strong because he and Naruto synchronize their power.
"Not true at all, we scale Hashirama from the fact that when Naruto temporarily obtained 100% BM by joining Yin & Yang Kurama Hashirama noted that Naruto was almost as strong as he was (in base)"

A big error here is assuming Base Teen Naruto = Base Adult Naruto, implying he stayed stagnant and didn't grow stronger at all. With Adult Naruto's feats, it's obvious that there's a super big gulf between them in strength.

I disagree 100%.
Adult Naruto did stay stegnant after the Last though. Kurama said that he got rusty in Gaiden...

I will say it again... Naruto is not DB. Certain things make you stronger. For example Naruto could have BSM pre Rikudo for 30 years and be vastly inferior than Rikudo Madara (any form).

@KOMIE
...? I'm talking about Teen Naruto from Part 2 vs Adult Naruto from The Last and beyond.

I don't get what you're saying here.
I say that the gap is not that big... And that Adult Naruto got rusty. And that Naruto is not DB. Base Naruto without using Kurama or RSM can not go against people like EMS Madara etc. Even when he punched Toneri his punch had Bijuu chakra.

And what's your proof of that aside from personal opinion? You can't say Naruto is automatically weaker than them out of nothing but incredulity. They can't scale to each other. Simple. There's no implication of that. You're free to believe what you want, but we're not going to upgrade or downgrade characters based on nothing but personal belief.

Also, The Last Naruto is not rusty at all and New Era Naruto has good feats against Momoshiki.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I say that the gap is not that big... And that Adult Naruto got rusty. And that Naruto is not DB. Base Naruto without using Kurama or RSM can not go against people like EMS Madara etc. Even when he punched Toneri his punch had Bijuu chakra.
wow by this EMS Madara > base naruto /Toneri

even thou base naruto has low 5-B feats but u think he can not go against people like EMS Madara

@BFF: Boruto Naruto, I agree with you, no such thing for The Last Naruto.

Also, don't we have exactly the same stats for six paths sage mode teen & adult Naruto ?

Normally, I too would not agree with this in isolation but it works so well in terms of powerscaling & explains so much that I can't help but agree to it.

Why Juubito & Juubidara was not portrayed as that big of a gap has been something that has been niggling in the back of my head for a long time. This finally explains that.

@Omimi: Please stop using that calc. It was struck down.

@Everybody: This is going nowhere, I vote we forget that The Last ever happened for now & just assume Hashi/Madara & co to be High 6-A & finish the revisions.

We will look at 5-C+ Hashirama, Juubi & co as well as Kaguya, etc. in dedicated CRTs. (If we end up making god-tiers 5-A, I'm pretty sure much less people will be against 5-C+ Juubi, hashi & co. XD)

Who's With Me ?

The Last Naruto was super impressive. Look at the ease with which he formed and maintained his jutsu. It's better than what Pre Six Paths Naruto showed us in Part 2. Casually created a Rasenshuriken and flung it with utter ease, and can probably control it, given that Toneri was trying to dodge it by moving in different directions while flying, but it looked like it was following him. Easily formed multiple Rasengan and was using it to deflect Toneri's blasts in melee like it was nothing. BSM Naruto cannot even lay claim to things like that. Doing such things with such casualness and ease, I mean.

Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obito normally. The latter would be destroyed in a straight up fight without Kamui. No questions asked. But I remember someone saying that Juubito could scale to The Last Kurama. Personally don't think I agree with this, but at least it's Juubito. Anything with Hashirama is a big nope for me.

Omimi said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
wow by this EMS Madara > Toneri

I believe Gwynbleiddd answered you very well in the blog... Momo's power is connected to the pills he takes... Used Bijuu chakra in the Toneri Punch...

@Burning Full Fingers I don't see either feats or see how without Kurama or Rikudo chakra, Naruto at base is on their level. Personal or not Naruto is not DB. What I say is that characters have a limit growing stronger without help from outside sources. They need Bijuus, Rikudo Chakra etc to grow stronger. Madara lived for years and he didn't get to Kaguya lvl. Even the Sage of Six Paths didn't.

@BFF: read my post above (also raw power =/= skill but I digress & saying Naruto grew as much as you say he did is too big an assumption for my taste but I digress again.)

Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obito normally. The latter would be destroyed in a straight up fight without Kamui. No questions asked. But I remember someone saying that Juubito could scale to The Last Kurama. Personally don't think I agree with this, but at least it's Juubito. Anything with Hashirama is a big nope for me.
To that I can agree. Juubito shouldn't be that back from Toneri....

@KOMIE

Good thing he fought against and defeated someone that would fodderize EMS Madara and Hashirama together if PIS is removed. I don't even know what DB is?

My issue is that no one should scale Post Six Paths Base Naruto to anyone from Part 2 without any implication suggesting it's fine to do so.

I think it would be better to wait for some time before applying another God Tier Revision, so for now i'm against the 5-C+ and especially the 5-A upgrades. We should talk about something else.

@Everybody:

Forget what I said about 5-C+ Hashi we will discuss this in a CRT, for now let us just finish revisions.

Omimi said:
and u need to reread what Gemmysaur and Unite My Rice said and stop downplaying
I am not downplaying. And please relax. There is also PIS you know? I have read what they say and I don't agree.

@KOMIE
Good thing he fought against and defeated someone that would fodderize EMS Madara and Hashirama together if PIS is removed. I don't even know what DB is?

My issue is that no one should scale Post Six Paths Base Naruto to anyone from Part 2 without any implication suggesting it's fine to do so.
DB means DragonBall... If you mean Toneri then he used Bijuu chakra for his punch so it was not his base power. He used his Bijuu power.

I would agree to 5-C Juubito. And nobody else to scale.

Rocker1189 said:
again the 5-A is only for Kaguya's durability.
After revisions are over, I will personally bump your CRT on that every 2 minutes to ensure it stays on top of Content Revision but for now let's just focus on getting revisions done

Back