• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

I dont agree with immunity,only resistance,TSB cant affect them but other character from other verses with stronger matter manipulation can.Also,what do you think about my first question?

Base Naruto is no different than Sasuke and look:

0674-011

0674-015

Proof they can use Six Paths Chakra in Base abd that it's capable of harming Even Madara who has the same chakra. There is 0 reason Naruto should scale to Base Sasuke. I'm telling you that the Chakra modes don't give much much of a boost. The only thing they do is allow his physical stats to be amped but his AP is roughly the same. That's why say, If Naruto went BM, his AP wouldn't change as his Six Paths Power is so vast, adding Kurama's chakra is nothing but a marginal boost at best.

I don't want Naruto to be left at Unknown when he clearly scales from other people.

Dzhindzholia said:
@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×
I dont agree with immunity,only resistance,TSB cant affect them but other character from other verses with stronger matter manipulation can.Also,what do you think about my first question?
Hmm ok... As for the first since its superior to Jinton it should work on molecular lvl since we haven't seen it to do more?... I maybe wrong though..

Dzhindzholia said:
Some questions here.
1.Does TSB work on atom or molecular lvl?Cause it was stated to be superior to jinton that works on molecular lvl.
Molecular, i don't think we can assume atomic if it's never been stated specifically

Hmm guys we forgotten the Juubi's shell the Gedo Mazo. Madara, Obito and Nagato can controll it. What do you have to say about it?

Shouldn't Naruto's RM and BM's Attacks scale to his Island level durability?

Also, in one of the previous threads, I think it was kep, agreed with me about: 7-C Itachi with Amateratsu (Scaling from Sasuke) and in Durability with Incomplete Susano'o (Also from Sasuke, who took hits from the Raikage)

Finally, sorry, but I upgrade Shikamaru since he has 8-A feats with shadows.

Oh, and shouldn't Gaara had stats for his own Durability?

Like, 8-A with sand during Sasuke Rescue Arc, but 8-B physically

8-A physically (Kankuro and Temari) and High 7-C with sand

7-C (Kages) at least High 7-C with sand

At least 7-C, 7-B with sand (Adult Lee)

That's nice brooks, but you should discuss this with us about upgrading someone. Also Shikamaru's Shadow possession should be 7-C do being able restrained the Six-tailed Kinkaku for a brief period, imo

AidenBrooks999 said:
Shouldn't Naruto's RM and BM's Attacks scale to his Island level durability?
Also, in one of the previous threads, I think it was kep, agreed with me about: 7-C Itachi with Amateratsu (Scaling from Sasuke) and in Durability with Incomplete Susano'o (Also from Sasuke, who took hits from the Raikage)

Finally, sorry, but I upgrade Shikamaru since he has 8-A feats with shadows.
Why would Itachi be 7-C with Susanoo when his Susanoo tanked a7-B attack in Kirin?

Pre-Timeskip Kankuro stats should be 8-B since he used a strategy to defeat Sakon.

RM and BM's Naruto Took Attacks from the Juubi, who scales to Minato [His page is a mess since i only saw his Biju form, who does not scale to High 6-A], which would scale to the Bijus and etc., this part seems a mess.

Temari took care of Tayuya like she was nothing, and Kankuro is comparable, so he still scales. Sakon is the strongest member of the S4 aside from Kimimaro.

So Kep, if i made a mistake you can revert her page physical stats to 8-A, but then Gaara and Rock Lee will be 8-A via powerscalling.

About Rasenshuriken, I don't know if it should be 7-B or not. Lina calc'ed it at Low 6-B but that would be an outlier, so...

Her physical stats are 8-B.

Gaara's sand could take Kimimaro's bullets, and I'm pretty sure Base Kimimaro is stronger than CM2 S4. He should be 8-B physically, 8-A with sand.

Rock Lee only hit Kimimaro because of Tsunade's medicine, which made him unpredictable. He stays at 8-B.

Kepekley23 said:
About Rasenshuriken, I don't know if it should be 7-B or not. Lina calc'ed it at Low 6-B but that would be an outlier, so...
Which RS? Sasuke somewhat took a hit from the Small country level c0 and survived so maybe not depending on which Naruto it is.

I think that was thomas calc, which is 6-C

Also casual Shinra Tensei?

Why wasn't Island Shinra Tensei used by Rinkaku's calc, it makes sense to me given that it left Nagato incredibly weak

Edit:

@Tata

It was Sage Mode Naruto

- The Bijus will get scaled from the High 6-C+ calc, which would scale to Naruto and Minato [Not sure for Sasuke and Bee]. First Juubi will be Low 6-B, 6-B. About Obito since i don't want High 6-C+ Kakashi, it's better for him to 7-C normal dura, High 6-C+ for his mask since required several hits to be destroyed.

- Madara 7-C phisically from Obito while Hashirama at least 7-C from Tobirama. Both will have Low 6-B attacks which also scales to Indra and Ashura.

- I'm not sure about the 7-C and High 6-A restraining feats from Shikamaru and Edo Sage Hashirama, the latter scales only to the Majestic Attire and Revived Sage Madara.

Dzhindzholia said:
Manda(i forgot that snakes name) took hit from C0,not Sasuke.
Sasuke was inside the explosion for 4 pages before his chakra disappeared alongside Manda, though you make a fair point since the force of the explosion would have been lessened by the fact that Manda was between the explosion and sasuke

If Manda was between Sasuke and the explosion, Sasuke wouldn't even need to be 7-B to tank it.

Sasuke was already damaged due to his battle with Deidara. Taking several C2 Dragon shots in CS2 (Sasuke lost one wing in the process of the battle)

Kepekley23 said:
Her physical stats are 8-B.
Gaara's sand could take Kimimaro's bullets, and I'm pretty sure Base Kimimaro is stronger than CM2 S4. He should be 8-B physically, 8-A with sand.

Rock Lee only hit Kimimaro because of Tsunade's medicine, which made him unpredictable. He stays at 8-B.
Ok, but should Pre-Timeskip Kankuro being downgraded to 8-B?, he used a strategy to defeat Sakon.

8-B physically, 8-A with puppets is fine. Sakon is stronger than the rest of the Sound Four, so he'd be harder to beat.

Dzhindzholia said:
Will Madara and Hashirama scale to High6A?Madara tanked tenpenchi with Complete Susanoo.
SM Hashirama should scale to High 6-A. Edo Madara would scale for matching SM Hashirama. EMS Madara stays at Low 6-B.

@Omimi

Madara also tanked Tenpenchi,was rival of Hashirama.Hashi destroyed only portion of his Susanoo with Shinsuusenju.Madaras PS should get Upgraded at least in durability.

RinkakuKagune said:
Why is Sage Mode Hashirama Low 60B for stoppin Prime Kurama attack when it was Base Hashirama that did it?
Rinakaku is right

Base Hashirama did stop Kurama's attacks

Dzhindzholia said:
@Omimi
Madara also tanked Tenpenchi,was rival of Hashirama.Hashi destroyed only portion of his Susanoo with Shinsuusenju.Madaras PS should get Upgraded at least in durability.
Agreed.

No, EMS Madara doesn't scale to SM Hashirama. At his best he's only been comparable to Base Hashirama. SM Hashirama dispatched Kurama and PS relatively easily without having the intent to Kill Madara.

TheFinalOrder said:
No, EMS Madara doesn't scale to SM Hashirama. At his best he's only been comparable to Base Hashirama. SM Hashirama dispatched Kurama and PS without having the intent to Kill Madara.
No. BASE Hashirama was able to block MA Prime Kurama.

Kepekley23 said:
Low 6-B only scales to Base Hashirama's Wood Golem
No, because he was able to erect a Rashimon (I thingk that's how you spell it). I'm not saying Low 6-B across the board though for Base Hashirama.

Wait why is Toneri's attack speed Relativistic but Naruto who is superior to Toneri in stats isn't? Shouldn't powerscaling be applicable here?

RinkakuKagune said:
TheFinalOrder said:
No, EMS Madara doesn't scale to SM Hashirama. At his best he's only been comparable to Base Hashirama. SM Hashirama dispatched Kurama and PS without having the intent to Kill Madara.
No. BASE Hashirama was able to block MA Prime Kurama.
Dude, I'm the one that pushed for Base Hashirama being Low 6-B. EMS Madara doesn't scale past Base Hashirama.

TataHakai said:
Wait why is Toneri's attack speed Relativistic but Naruto who is superior to Toneri in stats isn't? Shouldn't powerscaling be applicable here?
I assume it is because Tineri himself is not relavistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back