• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kep @derk @BFF

we accept Relativistic speed for Raditz

he Dodged Relativistic attack from ?? m away we still scaled him to

Relativistic attack

but here we r not accepting Relativistic naruto

even thou he Dodged multiple Toneri Relativistic attack from ?? m away

also both of their distance from attack look almost same here

Dragon Ball Z v1-099 795
ScreenShot 20180131083527

@SunGodAttun

I'd appreciate if you weren't disrespectful to me. I'm definitely not in the mood.

I already said I'm fine with whatever decision we make.

Was not accepted. There was a 6-A calc for the Juubi's Bijuudama in Narutoforums but it got flushed somehow. Something about the blog not being backed up.

Can someone summarize the changes? From what I know:

• Bijuu, BM Naruto and Minato, First Form Juubi, Obito with the Bijuu, and EMS Sasuke = High 6-C+
  • Prime Kurama, EMS Madara and Base Hashirama = Low 6-B. Why are Asura and Indra not at Unknown?
  • Edo Madara = High 6-A from Sage Hashirama. Not sure about Hashirama's physical strength. He restrained the Juubi with Myoujinmon. What about Revived Madara?
What else? We can talk about Boruto in the next thread.

@Omimi

Well, I dunno about that.

@Burning, it was specifically shown in a Flashback (Manga) that Indra had Susanoo, so we scaled him to his closest relative, considering Kakashi scales to Madara, it would be Absurd for the creator of Ninjutsu to be weaker than Kakashi, however, their base physical strength should be Unknown

Kepekley23 said:
@SunGodAttun
I'd appreciate if you weren't disrespectful to me. I'm definitely not in the mood.

I already said I'm fine with whatever decision we make.
Sorry for being a unresonable jerk, I will try to improve my attitude

@Shadow

I'm not saying they can't scale to Madara. What I mean is that Asura's form had three heads and six hands like Naruto's strongest form and both had Six Paths chakra (?), so it's possible that they're way stronger than EMS Madara.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Was not accepted. There was a 6-A calc for the Juubi's Bijuudama in Narutoforums but it got flushed somehow. Something about the blog not being backed up.
Can someone summarize the changes? From what I know:

• Bijuu, BM Naruto and Minato, First Form Juubi, Obito with the Bijuu, and EMS Sasuke = High 6-C+
  • Prime Kurama, EMS Madara and Base Hashirama = Low 6-B. Why are Asura and Indra not at Unknown?
  • Edo Madara = High 6-A from Sage Hashirama. Not sure about Hashirama's physical strength. He restrained the Juubi with Myoujinmon. What about Revived Madara?
What else? We can talk about Boruto in the next thread.

@Omimi

Well, I dunno about that.
Revived Madara is stronger than SM Hashirama. He has Rikudo chakra, real Rinnegan, SM etc

I also think that Juubito to be At least High 6A is better so as to show superiority to the other High 6A's like BSM Naruto.

Indra and Asura have Six Paths Chakra. They stronger than Hashi and EMS Madara but weaker than Rinnegan Sasuke and Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Shadow
I'm not saying they can't scale to Madara. What I mean is that Asura's form had three heads and six hands like Naruto's strongest form and both had Six Paths chakra (?), so it's possible that they're way stronger than EMS Madara.

Yeah very likely, i actually think they should be far higher but on what can we scale them from instead?

Asura and Indra could be "Likely Low 5-B" as they should be comparable to Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke.

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

"Revived Madara is stronger than SM Hashirama. He has Rikudo chakra, real Rinnegan, SM etc"

even edo madara has Rikudo chakra no?

"I also think that Juubito to be At least High 6A is better so as to show superiority to the other High 6A's like BSM Naruto."

agreed

Or maybe "At least High 6-A likely Low 5-B" because since Asura has Six Paths Senjutsu then he should be comparable to either Juubito (High 6-A) or Six Paths Naruto (Low 5-B) and Indra is equal if not stronger than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back