• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Pre-Timeskip Kankuro stats should be 8-B since he used a strategy to defeat Sakon.
RM and BM's Naruto Took Attacks from the Juubi, who scales to Minato [His page is a mess since i only saw his Biju form, who does not scale to High 6-A], which would scale to the Bijus and etc., this part seems a mess.
Like Sasuke's durability and I think striking too, they simply no match his keys or stats in AP

Kepekley23 said:
I honestly can't make heads and tails out of what Rinkaku is doing in his calculation.
Yeah the pixel measurement thing that I use is really wierd and plus, I took the photo from Gwyns calc insted of the original without the red lines.

Just gonna put this here....again....

I just want to say but can we think about Base Naruto at the Start of Shippuden vs War Arc Base Naruto?

What I mean is this....Base Naruto has trained since the start of shippuden up to the War Arc and if we were to compare both of them....would naruto actually STILL be Multi-City Block between the two?

Hell if you think about it Naruto was able to BRIEFLY go toe to toe w/ Pain but I'm pretty sure if Start of Shippuden Base Naruto fought Pain, he would had gotten rekt

BlackeJan said:
Just gonna put this here....again....

I just want to say but can we think about Base Naruto at the Start of Shippuden vs War Arc Base Naruto?

What I mean is this....Base Naruto has trained since the start of shippuden up to the War Arc and if we were to compare both of them....would naruto actually STILL be Multi-City Block between the two?

Hell if you think about it Naruto was able to BRIEFLY go toe to toe w/ Pain but I'm pretty sure if Start of Shippuden Base Naruto fought Pain, he would had gotten rekt
You are right, but without evidence we cant really scale him up anu more, not to mention that there is quite a big difference in strength in that tier 100tons to 1kilton is pretty big.

@Aiden

I could have sworn I fixed Sasuke's profile before, but maybe something went wrong with the recent edits.

KCM Naruto and BM Naruto have higher durability than their AP.

Rocker1189 said:
You are right, but without evidence we cant really scale him up anu more, not to mention that there is quite a big difference in strength in that tier 100tons to 1kilton is pretty big.
Wouldnt Naruto BRIEFLY fighting Pain toe-to-toe be evidence and since he was able to do that wouldnt that make Base Naruto Small Town Level+ or Town Level? you still gotta think about it though since Naruto HAS been training (Pain is At Least Town Level by the way)

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Aiden
I could have sworn I fixed Sasuke's profile before, but maybe something went wrong with the recent edits.
It's ok, mistakes happen to everyone

Burning Full Fingers said:
KCM Naruto and BM Naruto have higher durability than their AP.
Obito has 6-C AP with bijuus because of harming naruto, and Naruto fought the bijuus that harmed him, his AP should scale to his AP

TheFinalOrder said:
Before I go, I just want to ask this, Shouldn't Base Naruto (War Arc Pre-Rikudo Power Up) scale to 7-C like the Kages? He has more chakra in Base than most of them and he's Stated to have surpassed Minato in chakra control. Shouldn't he scale from Minato at least?
probably

his clone with rasangan was starting to creak madara ribcage susanoo and force him to use humanoid Susanoo

@Aiden

Okay. Just saying he had way higher durability feats over the course of the war.

I'm assuming all the MHS+ edits have been done, since they have been removed from the original post.

Part 1 Kakashi still has MHS+ backwards scaling from Shippuden characters. I'm going to fix that.

And where does MHS CS2 Sasuke and One tailed Naruto come from?

Changed them all to at least Supersonic+ for now.

Kakashi needs that backward scaling from Kabuto keeping up with Tsunade that fought MHS+ char. in the past and CS2 Sasuke and One Tailed are MHS from the Sound 4 speed boost.

Okayyy. You can revert the edits, or I'll do so myself. But what speed boost for the Sound 4?

For Adult Naruto:

Attack Potency: Unknow, likely Small Planet level (Mention his feats here and maybe add TataHakai's calc because why not) | At least Moon level+ (Essentially what's in his page currently), likely Small Planet level (Should at least be comparable to base) | Small Planet level (Same reasoning he has currently)

Striking strength and durability should be unknown. His forms scale to the AP.

Key: Base | 100% Kurama Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Or whatever the keys say in his profile.

For Toneri:

Moon level+ (Insert calc here), Small Planet level with prep (Insert calc here)

Don't think he should scale to Naruto since he got defeated in one punch. That, and it gives less possible headaches.

For Kinshiki...I guess Unknown until the arc gets done in Boruto.

I guess I should change the reasoning for Kabuto to "Fought and kept up with Tsunade before the timeskip" and then scale Kakashi from him.

@Omimi

It will be done when BM Naruto has a set tier.

what if base mode Naruto was 5-C >_>....ehh no okay... anyway Kinshiki should be Unknown, I agree definitely, he was always a pretty vague character

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Why is base minato's rasengan 7c?
Simple, he destroyed Obito artificial part made with Hashirama chakra and forced him to escape.

And? What kinda feat is that? For one, he didn't even destroy anything is his body. He broke his arm. The only thing destroyed was the ground around him, which showed no signs of a 7c tier AP

His arm was destroyed, he was even bleeding when he detached it. Minato is 7-C, he was strongest person in village at his period, stronger than Hiruzen. Heck during the war he fought the Raikage multiple times and admitted infiriority to him. Minato also slashed away Killer Bee's partial transfromation tencacle with his sheer strenght

Yeah it was outright stated if Minato was alive he'd probably be able to handle Orochimaru so 7-C isn't far fetched at all, not sure why he's "Possibly 7-C", he should be just 7-C

Nope. Minaocut it off with kunai AFTER the rasengan, from which obito recovered from quickly. And what feats put him above hiruzen? And the inferiority thing is speed related. Lol how could minato even damage ay? And slashing off the tentacle... What durablity feat does that tentacle even have??

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Nope. Minaocut it off with kunai AFTER the rasengan, from which obito recovered from quickly. And what feats put him above hiruzen? And the inferiority thing is speed related. Lol how could minato even damage ay? And slashing off the tentacle... What durablity feat does that tentacle even have??
Hiruzen stated he wouldn't be able to defeat Orochimaru

It was stated Minato could defeat Orochimaru, Hiruzen didn't deny this either as he said that the fourth had already given up his life for the village and they couldn't ask more of him.

Given that it was partial transformation of sumoning a tail, and we seen this when we saw all the ressuracted Jinchuuriki's fighting KCM Naruto and KillerBeer on par.

And? That disproves hiruzens own statement bout minato. If he said that minato is equal to orochimaru, but is also stated that a 10 years hiruzen is even stronger than that, then wouldnt that make prime hiruzen way above either of them? And ever heard of hype? The same shit happened to obito. By scaling, the guy is basically majestic attire susanoo Madara + sm shinsu senju hashirama, Naruto and Sasuke still beat him. doesn't this wiki support feats over anything else?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
And? That disproves hiruzens own statement bout minato. If he said that minato is equal to orochimaru, but is also stated that a 10 years hiruzen is even stronger than that, then wouldnt that make prime hiruzen way above either of them? And ever heard of hype? The same shit happened to obito. By scaling, the guy is basically majestic attire susanoo Madara + sm shinsu senju hashirama, Naruto and Sasuke still beat him. doesn't this wiki support feats over anything else?
What?

Minato is STRONGER than Orochimaru

That would not make Prime hiruzen stronger than Minato, it'd just make him stronger than Orochimaru which is true.

Fourth Raikage admitted inferiorty to Minato. Also I checked, it was the Rasengan that made him bleed and Made Obito discard his arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back