• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

Yeah sorry I actually checked in the comments and I totally missed him saying it was OK after he fixed the calc so its good. Are we upgrading everyone though? S4/tokubetsu level jonin could probably remain MHS like for the recent Force Adept Star Wars edits.

About Base Naruto, he has several chakra's he can use in Base:

• Biju Chakra
  • Kyuubi Chakra
  • His Own Chakra
  • Six Paths Chakra
Here's the tricky part, we don't know if Hagoromo's Six Paths Chakra is fused with Naruto's personal chakra or stored away separately in him like KCM Chakra used to be. That being the case, It's still moot as Naruto can access them in Base. One of the misconseptions that goes around is that SPSM is Naruto using Six Paths Chakra, but as we know from Sasuke and Kakashi, that's not the case.

SPSM is a supernatural state of mind tgat gives Naruto a complete understanding of chakra and God Tier Chakra control. Not only that, but it also gives its user Superior Sensor and Reactionary capabilities. Thus, the chakra Naruto uses has nothing to do with the mode. This being the case means that Base Naruto should be comparable to Juubi Jin Madara for his feats against him before Madara absorbed Shinju. Meaning both Naruto and Sasuke would be = to Juubi Jin Madara prior to him absorbing Shinju.

Naruto's Various Chakra Modes mean nothing anymore. The boost he gets from the Biju Chakra or even Kurama is Minute. Barely affects his AP. So yes, whoever said he can use his AP in any form is kiba correct. The only Difference is is that Naruto doesnt get the inherent benefits of the enhancements that his chakra modes give him, I.E:

• Enhanced Physical traits
  • Layer of chakra to act as a defense
While Base Naruto would be able to do it fine, he has to through Chakra Control whereas he doesn't have to use Chakra control because the cloak vitalizes the body for him.

Can someone tell me why SM Naruto is At Least Town level & how even after various transformation (better then the last) he still stays at MHS+ which really doesn't make any sense since I'm pretty sure the moment he got KCM, his speed should have put him At Least MHS+

@finalorder.. u are so wrong bout spsm. Spsm in itself means six paths sage mode. So it is a mode. It's Naruto using the six paths chakra in him, instead of his own,as the ration to change nature energy into senjutsu chakra. And using more chakra than one's natural capability/quantity is proven to amp one humongously (aka sm users, jinchurki, Sakura and Tsunade, etc), so how can u say that they don't make a difference?

Again, a big thanks to all of the staff members and regular users who are helping out with this project.

When you are finished, I could start a celebration thread that thanks you all for your contributions, if you wish.

It would be best if you place a note on my message wall though.

By the way was Rinkaku's 6-C Bijuu-Dama accepted?

Also again, why is Naruto Town Level? I thought we agreed he would scale to city?

I found one of LinaShields old calcs where Naruto's Rasenshuriken is City Level

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Funny_Rasen_Shurike

Also I thought Nagato's Konoha's one-shot Shinra Tensei was Island lvl.

A caual Shinra Tensei calc by Rinkaku

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Causla_Shinra_Tensei_and_Naruto_Upgrades

Part 1 Jounin level and such = MHS.

Every relevant character and their dogs in Shippuden = MHS+. Not so hard. Don't see the complication here.

@BlackeJan

The calculation is low end MHS+, so it's fine.

Again, EMS Sasuke should scale to BM Naruto, which is at least Large Mountain level+ or Large Island level+ if Rinkaku's calc is accepted. Scaling to Madara was never implied, and Sasuke and Naruto never reaching Hashirama and Madara's level before the Six Paths juice has been so adamantly said over the course of the revisions. If we don't know the full extent of his power, fine. That's what 'At least' and 'possibly higher' is for.

Base Naruto = Unknown, I think. Either way, his current rating has to go.

@Kep

I'm going to add Matter Manipulation and limited Power Nullification for the TSB users later. I think Toneri has it already.

@Tenshin

Not sure if it's been accepted.

Nagato's Shinra Tensei was downgraded to City level, so Naruto gets the nerf hammer as well.

Lina's calc wasn't accepted for some reason I don't remember.

The casual Shinra Tensei could support their current 7-C ratings if it's correct.

I'm going to fix some shit and adjust some other ratings in like, nine hours. >_>

Have the Shippuden characters been upgraded to MHS+? I did some yesterday.

Base Naruto should be Low 5-B, not unknown. The reason for this is Simple. Naruto's chakra should he represented like this:

Image5
In this scan:
  • Circle A should represent Naruto's Six Paths Chakra
  • Circle B should represent Kurama's chakra.
Naruto can access Rikudo chakra in any form.

Low 5-B Base Naruto = Low 5-B Toneri and I think Kinshiki. I don't think people are going to allow that to fly, so I suggested Unknown.

In any case, Low 6-B must be removed. I'd prefer Unknown, but the rest is up to you guys, I guess.

@BFF

all six path sage mod user r immune to Matter Manipulation and limited Power Nullification so can u add them in their page too

I mean it would actually make sense, considering normal Sasuke cut Juubimadara in half and then later fights with Kinshiki. if anything I just think that it means that Naruto doesn't need to be in a specific form to use said Chakra, so low 5-B Toneri isn't and outlier and neither is Kinshiki considering his suppose to be Momo's royal guard, Naruto should be treated like how Goku is in super minus UI OFC, where his 3-A but it's obvious his SJJ forms increase his strength and yet they don't have separate Key's , however, i also think we need to wait for the Momo arc in Boruto to be adapted but Unknown is likely a far less controversal tier, so if that one is chosen then I would understand aswell

@Shadow

Sasuke cut Madara after channeling his sword with lightning chakra. But I don't remember if he did that against Kinshiki. And Madara only impaled himself on Kusanagi after ramming into it at full speed.

Honestly, apart from the Naruto thing, I'd prefer for Toneri to remain at Moon level+ so we can have something to show people who don't agree with the Chibaku Tensei scaling.

"Chibaku Tensei doesn't scale to their normal AP. They should be downgraded."

"About that, Mr. Toneri is Moon level+ and Naruto overpowered his attack and punched his lights out with only half of his BM power...so yeah. Low 5-B for the God Tiers is okay and consistent."

Low 5-B Base Naruto ultimately comes from Chibaku Tensei. And yeah, Unknown is less controversial and we could just mention his feats in a bracket.

@Omimi

Wait, did that happen in the movie? If not, let's see how it goes in the anime. And what invulnerability?

@Shadow

I don't think so.

@BFF

"Wait, did that happen in the movie? If not, let's see how it goes in the anime."

it happen both in manga and anime

"And what invulnerability?"

Invulnerability

in manga it was state/has feats that ninjutsu does not work on them only senjutsu works

also that was the whole plot point against jubito/jj madara that nothing work aginst them excuding senjutsu and taijutsu

Burning Full Fingers said:
Low 5-B Base Naruto = Low 5-B Toneri and I think Kinshiki. I don't think people are going to allow that to fly, so I suggested Unknown.
In any case, Low 6-B must be removed. I'd prefer Unknown, but the rest is up to you guys, I guess.
Unknown is better. Look here Naruto uses Six Paths Sage mode. He is not in base. No way he is Low 5B in base. If you mean Six Paths Sage Mode then yes. Six Paths Sage mode with Bijuu chakra is this. Also, Naruto can diferriate the chakra since both in the movie and manga he uses regular SM as adult. However it should be noted that the movie's product began in 2012 way before Naruto acquires Six paths Sage mode.

SM and Six Paths Sage Mode are not the same. The second one has Six Paths chakra.

Some questions here.

1.Does TSB work on atom or molecular lvl?Cause it was stated to be superior to jinton that works on molecular lvl.

2.Should Six Paths users have some resistance to matter manipulation cause they can touch and block TSB's?Naruto knocked Madara's TSB,Madara blocked Naruto's TSB,they can touch TSB's without problem,Sasuke can manipulate Naruto's TSB's and stand on them.

Dzhindzholia said:
Some questions here.
1.Does TSB work on atom or molecular lvl?Cause it was stated to be superior to jinton that works on molecular lvl.

2.Should Six Paths users have some resistance to matter manipulation cause they can touch and block TSB's?Naruto knocked Madara's TSB,Madara blocked Naruto's TSB,they can touch TSB's without problem,Sasuke can manipulate Naruto's TSB's and stand on them.
Those with Six Paths Sage mode are immune like Madara, Hagoromo, Kaguya, Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back