• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TataHakai said:
Wait why is Toneri's attack speed Relativistic but Naruto who is superior to Toneri in stats isn't? Shouldn't powerscaling be applicable here?
Short-answer: no

Long-answer: That's only for Toneri's meteors

TataHakai said:
Wait why is Toneri's attack speed Relativistic but Naruto who is superior to Toneri in stats isn't? Shouldn't powerscaling be applicable here?
No since no one reacted to the attack. If this is brought up again it will be a discussion rule.

Kepekley23 said:
About Rasenshuriken, I don't know if it should be 7-B or not. Lina calc'ed it at Low 6-B but that would be an outlier, so...
if Prime Kurama = half kurama that fought sm naruto then it shouldn't be an outlier anymore

otherwise yes that would be an outlier

Dark649 said:
No since no one reacted to the attack. If this is brought up again it will be a discussion rule.
Discussion rules seems to be a horrible way to stifle people's thoughts on a situation(and a good way to make the situation worse). How about putting a reason in the characters page so that people dont bring it up.

Dariel told me Toneri summoned the same meteor and Naruto reacted to it. If he can find a clip, I may consider it. Otherwise, Sub-Relativistic it is.

@Rinkaku

I guess we can.

Would it be possible to scale other meteors in the movie to this one? Or is that reaching too much

I just want to say but can we think about Base Naruto at the Start of Shippuden vs War Arc Base Naruto?

What I mean is this....Base Naruto has trained since the start of shippuden up to the War Arc and if we were to compare both of them....would naruto actually STILL be Multi-City Block between the two?

Hell if you think about it Naruto was able to BRIEFLY go toe to toe w/ Pain but I'm pretty sure if Start of Shippuden Base Naruto fought Pain, he would had gotten rekt

I want to discuss Base Naruto still.

• Base Naruto ~ Base Sasuke
  • Base Sasuke could hurt JJ Madara
  • JJ Madara is Low 5-B
I've already explained about the cloaks. Naruto shouldn't be "Unknown". At this point, it's just ignoring the fact they can use Six Paths Chakra outside of special forms.

It's either that or we Leave Base Naruto where he was previous which was Low 6-B?

Base Naruto's stats should read:

"Low 6-B Normally (The Last Feat), Possibly Low 5-B When using Six Paths Chakra (Comparable to Rinnegan Sasuke who bisected JJ Madara using Six Paths Chakra)"

Dzhindzholia said:
@TataHakai
Then we can see relativistic Oonoki who kept up with meteor and destroyed it.
I see nothing wrong here

But fair point in all seriousness, it would be pretty inconsistent

Dark649 said:
TataHakai said:
Except Naruto is shown clearly reacting to it not even Bringing his hand up until the beam was 14 meters away (Calced via angsizing distance iirc), but I digress.

Kepekley23 said:
Dariel told me Toneri summoned the same meteor and Naruto reacted to it. If he can find a clip, I may consider it. Otherwise, Sub-Relativistic it is.
he already post on his blog here

@TFO

If Naruto reacted to it from 14m away, he wouldn't need to be Relativistic.

I'll assume he moved his hand 1m as a high-end (because moving your arm up, is, like, 0.7m at best)

(Mach 305,000)/(14 meters) = 1.33824021e-7 seconds.

(1 meter)/(1.33824021e-7 seconds) = 7472500.02m/s (Sub-Relativistic)

TheFinalOrder said:
No, EMS Madara doesn't scale to SM Hashirama. At his best he's only been comparable to Base Hashirama. SM Hashirama dispatched Kurama and PS relatively easily without having the intent to Kill Madara.
Even after a barrage of blow from sage Hashirama The Susano was only partially broke

Dark649 said:
Sasuke cutting JJ Madara is PIS and Onoki performing a faster speed feat than JJ Madara is the definition of outlier.
It's definitely not PIS, Madara literally comments on how Sasuke is really fast just before he gets cut in half and this feat happens soon after a huge power up for Sasuke

TheFinalOrder said:
I want to discuss Base Naruto still.
  • Base Naruto ~ Base Sasuke
  • Base Sasuke could hurt JJ Madara
its rinnagan+ems with six path chakra buff sasuke

unlike naruto, sasuke doesnt have any base mode anymore his rinnagan always active

SunGodAttun said:
TheFinalOrder said:
No, EMS Madara doesn't scale to SM Hashirama. At his best he's only been comparable to Base Hashirama. SM Hashirama dispatched Kurama and PS relatively easily without having the intent to Kill Madara.
Even after a barrage of blow from sage Hashirama The Susano was only partially broke
Hashirama didn't need to destroy the entire thing to get Kkurama. And this is still Hashirama before resolving to actually kill Madara.

Kepekley23 said:
@TFO
If Naruto reacted to it from 14m away, he wouldn't need to be Relativistic.

I'll assume he moved his hand 1m as a high-end (because moving your arm up, is, like, 0.7m at best)

(Mach 305,000)/(14 meters) = 1.33824021e-7 seconds.

(1 meter)/(1.33824021e-7 seconds) = 7472500.02m/s (Sub-Relativistic)
Well this should be used as justification as to why Naruto Doesn't scale. The calc btw was on Dodonova's blog. He calced it.

TheFinalOrder said:
Hashirama didn't need to destroy the entire thing to get Kkurama. And this is still Hashirama before resolving to actually kill Madara.
It dosen't change the fact that after dozen of blow, the susano was damaged but not Kurama. If Hashirama was so much above him he would have one shoted it. Madara also fought Base hashirama in a weaker form so it make sense for his stronger form to be somewhat comparable to Hashirama's.

@SunGodAttum

• Hashirama fought both EMS Madara and Kurama while holding back in Base.
  • Base Hashirama tanked Kurama's BD with his golem while Madara needed PS.
  • Base Hashirama could catch and Nullify PS Sword Swings in Base
You're putting too much emphasis on PS having to have been completely eradicated when that's not the case. Hashirama's feats above are him holding back for one not fighting with Killing Intent. Hashirama then goes SM and pops open PS and dispatches of Kurama, while still not trying to kill Madara. Come on dude, context here.

I007
@TheFinalOrder
Hashi wasnt holding back in base,he was clearly waker than KyubiSusanoo.Hashi caught PS's sword?Madara destroyed those hands along with mountains only with shockwave of PS's sword swing. Hashi is stronger than Madara but only in sage mode.They are somehow equal in base.But still,Madara's PS was destroyed only partially by Shinsuusenju,Madara tanked tenpenchi with CS.

Edit:My bad,Madara destroyed only montains with shockwave.

No Low 6-B for Base Naruto. It's not going to fly in either versus threads or content revision threads. Either Unknown or Low 5-B. Keep in mind that the latter will scale to Toneri. Or we go with Gemmy's suggestion. I think it was "Unknown, likely Low 5-B".

@Dzhindzholia

Madara's thing was brought up a looong time ago. It's not accepted because he took only a small portion of the whole thing + another thing I can't remember.

Before I go, I just want to ask this, Shouldn't Base Naruto (War Arc Pre-Rikudo Power Up) scale to 7-C like the Kages? He has more chakra in Base than most of them and he's Stated to have surpassed Minato in chakra control. Shouldn't he scale from Minato at least?

Burning Full Fingers said:
No Low 6-B for Base Naruto. It's not going to fly in either versus threads or content revision threads. Either Unknown or Low 5-B. Keep in mind that the latter will scale to Toneri. Or we go with Gemmy's suggestion. I think it was "Unknown, likely Low 5-B".
I 2nd Gemmy's suggestion then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back