• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMS Sasuke is much less impressive than EMS Madara, they are not comparable.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'd also prefer for them not to scale, but whatever. I'm not going there again.
Nobody should scale to Juubito. Its PIS that he didn't stomp everybody and called it a day back then.

Imo, post-The Last Base Naruto should be Unknown; Up to Low 5-B with Rasengan works.

Rasengan's shtick, other than grinding is that chakra can be pumped into it like roids. Oodama Rasengan and Senpo Rasengan exists after all.

It's just Naruto's physicals that I think should be outliers in the battle against Momo.

I agree with @╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× , Obito was extremely casual and didnt even try to kill them or hurt them seriously(I mean Naruto and Sasuke,cause he rape Edo Kages).Obito attacked them only 1 time normally,he stuck them into the ground really hard they could have died.

Hashirama being High 6-A isn't via scaling from Juubito, it's from him restraining 3rd state Juubi.

Kepekley23 said:
Hashirama being High 6-A isn't via scaling from Juubito, it's from him restraining 3rd state Juubi.
EMS Sasuke is weaker than Madara though. You have characters and feats showing it.

EMS Sasuke has literally nothing to do with the discussion at hand, everyone agrees with him not even scaling to DMS Kakashi, let alone Madara and SM Hashirama.

I'd also prefer for them not to scale, but whatever. I'm not going there again.
i would also but naruto feats r just too constant against jubi/jubito

also more chakra reserves =/= more AP

using this logic

jubi atleast 10 time stronger then KSM/BSM/ even RSM naruto which is ridiculous

jubito atleast 10+ time stronger then RSM naruto

jj madara atleast 10++ time stronger then RSM naruto

if it was truth then naruto/sasuke would not able do anything to jubito /jjmadara / kaguya so its false

its fact hashi got stomp by jubito yet BSM naruto was able to over power/destroy jubito shield 2 times

so we should not assumed anything when we got their feats to used

Kepekley23 said:
EMS Sasuke has literally nothing to do with the discussion at hand, everyone agrees with him not even scaling to DMS Kakashi, let alone Madara and SM Hashirama.
- High 6-A from Dodonova calc, which scale to: Tailed Beast Sage Mode Naruto, EMS Sasuke (Juugo Curse Mark and Kyuubi Cloak), Six Paths Obito, Second and Third Stages Juubi. ^^This Sasuke I mean. Even with enchantments hasn't shown anything good compared to EMS Madara.

Omimi said:
I'd also 'prefer' for them not to scale, but whatever. I'm not going there again.
i would also but naruto feats r just too constant against jubi/jubito
also more chakra reserves =/= more AP

if it was truth then naruto/sasuke would not able do anything to jubito /jjmadara / kaguya so its false

its fact hashi got stomp by jubito yet BSM naruto able over power/destroy jubito destroy 2 times

so should not assumed anything when we got their feats to used
SM Hashirama didn't face Juubito head to head even once! Edo Madara stopped him. Nobody said that BSM Naruto is > Hashirama too.

@Lorenzo.r.2nd

Madara doesnt need Kurama to destroy BSM Naruto actually.

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

SM Hashi,Hiruzen and Tobirama got instastomped by Incomplete Juubito simultansiously.

EMS Madara has stated that the power of Complete Susanoo is comparable to the Bijuus. Madara is the expert given he was able to discern what type of EMS Sasuke had.

@TenshinG

The power of Perfect Susanoo,not complete one.But later he showed that his CS can rival Bijuus too,so,you are right in some ways.

Pretty sure most of incomplete jubitos feats were alsmot all outliers. He one shotted the two strongest kages at once, but in his stronger form had problems with kcm Naruto, and base Em's sasuke. like how?? And the there is his ripping off the barrier with his chakra arms, which makes them stronger than a jubi bomb, but the same arms in his strongest forms got one shotted by bsm naruto and kcm minato. Then, his tsbs barely tanked thier rasengan, but earlier, he no sold 4 juubi bombs

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Sm Naruto+half kurama cannot be stronger than Madaras PS+full kurama, who is weaker than prime hashi.
feats >statement > our opinion no?

feat says Sm Naruto+half kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madaras PS+full kurama/sm hashi

Oh,you are right,it was a clone,but i dont really think the outcome would have changed if it was original,Obito was faster and used TSB.

@Lorenzo.r.2nd

Juubito stomped Kages because he was stronger and faster,because he is Jinchuriki of Juubi.Naruto and Sasuke could fight him only because of Sage chakra+Obito was casual.

Omimi said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Sm Naruto+half kurama cannot be stronger than Madaras PS+full kurama, who is weaker than prime hashi.
feat says Sm Naruto+half kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madaras PS+full kurama/sm hashi
Ok then. Feat: sm Naruto is weaker than half of kurama, so their combined power is weaker than two halves of kurama (aka full kurama). If Madaras PS equals full kurama, then his majestic attire on kurama (both halves) would make him more than 4 times stronger than bsm naruto

Omimi said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Now, now let's all of us be calm... I know Naruto is your favourite but.... Calm... Let's not forget that SM is effective against Juubito.

TSB wouldn't likely work on SM Hashi since has SM. Notheless agreed that Juubito is stronger.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Ok then. Feat: sm Naruto is weaker than half of kurama, so their combined power is weaker than two halves of kurama (aka full kurama). If Madaras PS equals full kurama, then his majestic attire on kurama (both halves) would make him more than 4 times stronger than bsm naruto
why use abc logic here

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
TSB wouldn't likely work on SM Hashi since has SM. Notheless agreed that Juubito is stronger.
1.sm minato was hurt by TSB

2.tobirama said TSB could hurt or kill both him and sm naruto

TSB has no effect on sm jutsu but it can effect sm user body by feats

and hashrama said that he is no match for jubito

Omimi said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
1.sm minato was hurt by TSB
2.tobirama said TSB could hurt or kill both him and sm naruto

TSB has no effect on sm jutsu but it can effect sm user body by feats

and hashrama said that he is no match for jubito
Maybe because they are still Edos. Tobirama said that... Also we must not forget that Hashirama was an Edo in the war. Not at full power but close since of Oro's modifications of Edo Tensei. Anyway, We all know that Juubito > Hashi but we also have seen that Hashi > BSM Naruto. Nobody said that Naruto is stronger than Hashi before the Sage power up.

You guys can't just scale EMS Sasuke to BM Naruto simply because he wasn't as inpressive as Madara. Goibg by that same logic, you can't scale him to BM Naruto either.

EMS Sasuke should be At least comparable to BM Naruto and Possibly Comparable to EMS Madara as Sasuke's PS was only shown in conjucture with BSM Naruto against Juubito. And he's definitely not High 6-A. That's why I said EMS Sasuke should be At Least High 7-A, Possibly Low 6-B. And FYI, Hashirama's Low 6-B Feat is him in Base.

- EMS Sasuke no escala en absoluto al EMS Madara simplemente porque no demostró ser tan impresionante como el ├║ltimo, Madara convocó a los meteoros y formó un Susanoo perfecto con facilidad, mientras que Sasuke no era capaz de hacerlo hasta que obtuvo un Rinnegan.

Sasuke did'nt have time to develop his Perfect Susano'o unlike Madara. Besides, the Rinnegan is a different doujutsu, get it DON'T IMPROVES THE SHARINGAN HABILITIES, in this case, the fact of get his Supreme Rinnegan isn't relacionated whith his obtention of the Perfect Susano'o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back