• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TataHakai said:
Well....then a bunch of others need to be upgraded to MHS+ from this
It could be that Kakashi Pre-Timeskip MHS feat could be a casual one and him and everyone else could be MHS+.

Dark649 said:
TataHakai said:
Well....then a bunch of others need to be upgraded to MHS+ from this
It could be that Kakashi Pre-Timeskip MHS feat could be a casual one and him and everyone else could be MHS+.
Base Naruto kept up with Deva Path who dodged the attack

So a LOT of people should scale from it.

Dark649 said:
Yes, also didn't Pre-Timeskip Kabuto kept up with Tsunade?.
Ahh here's what i was referring to and yes Kabuto kept up with Tsunade and tagged her several times.

TataHakai said:
Tsunade stated Kabuto was > Her in her prime if i remember correctly
She was depressed and had a drunk gambling life before becoming the Hokage at the time because Dan died, but her statement is ok.

Frantzy12 said:
If Naruto is now Sub-Relativistic based on his profile ..shouldn't Kaguya speed be upgraded lol.
She is Sub-Relativistic.

Oh and Also

Kakashi gets upgraded to MHS+ Via scaling to Deva path speed in Gwyn's calc

Hidan gets upgraded to MHS+ Since he kept up with Kakashi (The current justification for his speed) (Also this Kakashi was only less than 100 chapters before the one who fought deva and he received no upgrade so the speeds should be the same)

The ENTIRE akatsuki gets upgraded to MHS+ Since Hidan outright stated he had the slowest attacks in the entire group....

Thoughts?

Umm...this escalated real quick. I wasn't even gone for that long. But anyway, since I've updated it to Nap suggestions, Executioner was wrong about the lines and Burning Fingers seems to be fine even with the upgrade should I start to edit Kurama and Killer B's profiles worith the High 6-C rating is that too forward?

DodoNova2 said:
Do not forget High 6-A For Juubito, Naruto, Sasuke, Minato, Hashirama.
I listed them, but Hashirama and Minato do not scale.

Hashirama no no, but why wasn't Money I accepted? I'm sure there was a perfectly good reason just wanted to know what it was.

Have you seen the games? lmao.

No but I keep hearing Kaguya is galaxy level in the game making Naruto and Sasuke multi-solar system or something.

DodoNova2 said:
Why? Minato<Hashirama nah?
Burning told me that Minato doesn't scale to High 6-A. He's meant to scale from BM Naruto. Hashirama strongest feat was Low 6-B, so restraining the Juubi should not be considered a feat for him.

Why? it was scale at country level (on the scale of the exploits of juubi) but not a Multi Continent (new feat of juubi) more, it is to prove to be "comparable" to BSM naruto

It depends on the form of the Juubi he fought, the second and third one are High 6-A.

Man, you guys shouldn't clog the thread with 3-C comments and such.

@Dark

Hashirama restrained second form Juubi, and there was proof in the last thread that he scales above BSM Naruto, including one comment that Naruto only surpassed Hashirama after attaining SPSM.

Before I go, Part 1 Kakashi has some backwards scaling from Shippuden characters. Should be changed to Supersonic+ until his calc is accepted.

If Rinkaku's calc is accepted, likely High 6-C physically for Bijuu from Kokuo harming Bee, and High 6-C with Bijuudama. Applies to BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, BM Minato, and First Form Juubi.

Kepekley23 said:
We discussed this extensively and decided Naruto and Sasuke would scale.
That's impossible because then Madara and Hashirma will scale. Oroschimaru said that Sasuke EMS maybe one day surpass Madara. Also like I said before, BSM Naruto < Hashi before the Six Paths power up. They haven't surpassed the Founders.

Also BSM Naruto before power up < Prime Kurama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back