• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Stop repeating the same things Blacke, i'm sure Kep saw that.
Have to since people like ignoring others even if u give them facts or evidnece (sorry if I'm sounding rude, but it just get really bothersome when u get ignored)

Orochimaru was getting up from KN4 Naruto,'s hits, to say Tsunade can kill him is 100% false. Perhaps hurt him, which'd be like "Possibly 7-B" at best.

Kepekley23 said:
Orochimaru was getting up from KN4 Naruto,'s hits, to say Tsunade can kill him is 100% false. Perhaps hurt him, which'd be like "Possibly 7-B" at best.
No no no! lol I meant during her battle w/ Kabuto and Orochimaru (3 Way Deadlock) I mean yeah I know she cant beat him during Shippuden but I mean when everyone was younger (Naruto original series)

We should probably start with upgrading Jiraiya and the others to 7-B. This thing has been going on for a while.

dude, u contradicted ur won point I think... tsunade while not fully serious almost killed jiraya. the only second time ever that he got that injured was when he fought tails Naruto while most likely holding back. so pretty much not fully serious teen tsunade= younger 4 tails Naruto (as he gets stronger every time he transforms). that makes her likely 7-b, low 7-b, and high 7-c doenst it? and she became stronger at the end of shippuden, she can likely be a tad higher now.

LordWhis said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Revived Madara isn't High 6-A with 1 Rinnegan. Madara even with his Hashirama enhancements isn't confirmed to have his Chakra level, nor Naruto's chakra level, so his SM =/= theirs. Remember, SM is relative to a persons Chakra level as you have to balance Nature Energy with it.

Revived Madara should be At least Low 6-B, possibly Higher.

That would make him 6-A without sage mode.
So Revived SM Madara with 1 Rinnegan should be 6-A, posssibly higher.

The probability of having Tsunade 7-B rating would be by going by Killer B statement. When he was shocked when A went full power, B stated that he was going to kill Naruto.

Going by Madara's words he stated that Tsunade was physically stronger than Raikage.

@Julian Held his own agaisn't 4-tails Naruto and survived a mortal wound while holding back. Pain stated that Jiraiya would kill him if he came in more prepared and knew of his rinnegan secrets.

Done.

Well ive finished Jiraiya's profile. I'll leave the rest to you guys for now since I'll be going to rest.

Alright now we have to mess w/ Orochimaru since him & Jiraiya r (kind of) even then we gotta change Tsunade's profile

EDIT: SM Jiraiya (while not perfected) is stronger but his Tier is the same as his base

I want to clarify that there really isn't anything called a perfect SM (to say perfect SM is basically an oxymoron). There is either a misinterpretation or the context wasn't fully examined.

1) Anyway what about Jiraiya's space-displacement kekkei genkai?

Recall at the end of the Pein fight where all 6 paths fought him? Jiraiya surrounded himself with a barrier (like his detection barrier), and if any opponent breaches that barrier, they're displacement into the Toad Dimension filled with Acids. Inferior to Tobi's ST gimmick but still so good that Pein (even with shared vision) completely lost track of him, & Nagato (even through shared vision) couldn't detect that displaced Path at all because all connect (via chakra) is severed.

Id0wwyh
PsekcoO (1)
2) Minato should get Giant Massive Rasengan (like the one Jiraiya used Vs Pein) in base/SM. He CREATED the technique, & literally the only requirement to making it bigger (once you've learnt control) is pumping more chakra into it. SM can't be learnt by somebody WITHOUT a powerful enough body & massive chakra reserves (Orochimaru failed to meet this standards, so even though Oro was a senjutsu practitioner, he couldn't learn the highest form of it which is Sage Mode, something Kabuto succeeded in attaining). Minato already demonstrated an even bigger one btw with Kurama Avatar. The only thing he didn't do was create something on par with the complete Futon: RasenShuriken because he died young.

Minato naruto yin kurama yang kurama 5 by weissdrum-d6l00v8

This whole Sannin discussion isn't going anywhere, let's first upgrade Itachi to Low 6-B, a much more straightforward procedure.

Portrayed as superior to EMS Sasuke.

Causally pimpslapped his susanoo- & destroyed it's arm.

The explosion created by his Yasaka magatama was equal to EMS Sasuke's complete Susanoo arrow

He saved Sasuke's life several times in the Kabuto fight.

He casually knocked him back (maybe even out) when Sasuke was chasing him.

He was noted to be faster than EMS Sasuke by Kabuto & demonstrated such speed by the fact that Sasuke couldn't catch up with him during his chase. (I know speed doesn't necessarily scale to power but still).

Sasuke was simply in awe of him, after he used Izanami.

his going to, low 6-B Itachi makes no sense, it destroys scaling and contradicts everything shown via power scaling etc, also a new form/ability doesn't always mean you need to jump a tier

Not always but MS to EMS should be a huge upgrade.

How would low 6-b Itachi break powerscaling. Itachi was hailed as the greatest prodigy since Madara, he learnt the fireball jutsu the 1st time he saw it, Sasuke, an Indra avatar learnt it in an entire week.

He was the youngest academy grad ever, and still scored 2nd highest ever.

Naruto also said that he could one-shot an atleast High 6-C Killer B, so there's that. He also destroyed Nagato's CT with only his humanoid susanoo, & overpowered Yagura, a perfect Jinchuriki who should also be At least High 6-C.

he destroyed it with the help of KB and Naruto, he was using armored susanoo, many Jinchuriki have been killed in their Human forms, alsothe 8 tails was one shotted by Ametaratsu by Taka Sasuke, So Taka Sasuke High 6-C now? no

Sasuke didn't one shot bee, he had enough time to change form, if Itachi's amaterasu hit him he would have died instantly.

He also changed forms to put out the flames which would have been a nuisance & over time a problem (he had no other way of putting out the flames)

also about the earlier topic of Tsunade being 7-B, well if we do some odd scaling we could reach that conclusion via power scaling I guess. I mean if the Second Hokage ends up 7-B you could power scale that to Izuna who in turn would scale to Madara for being roughly equal or superior to Izuna, and then that would scale to Tsunade for decimating Madara's body.

\_O_/ idk

It sort of does in Naruto, the skill with which you can manipulate your Chakra determines the level of techniques you can perform & your power level.

Itachi & Sasuke were trying not to kill Kabuto they could have stomped in 2 seconds if they were going for the kill, this is common knowledge. Also, Kabuto could only pose a threat to them at all by manipulating the cave around them & even then not really. At best he can compete with them physically definitely not with their Susanoo, at least not without hax.

They didn't even hit him with their best attacks they just used them to box him in because they didn't want to kill him.

For Kinkaku and Ginkaku, I was thinking about what Julian suggested as well.

About the new 7-B ratings, wouldn't it affect others apart from the Sannin and A? Like Mei, Hanzo, Hiruzen, Danzou etc. And base Madara's durability will be upgraded to 7-B too.

@Whis

Lol, it seems like you really want to upgrade Itachi. EMS Sasuke can have a likely higher and it could scale to Itachi. The Chibaku Tensei thing is unusable, because it wasn't fully formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back