• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Since when is the anime good for anything?

Find me the supposed beating Orochimaru took. Tsunade only landed two hits in the etire fight.
Lol whats wrong w/ the anime? it still uphold how the manga goes (anime just emphasizes a little more is all) though yes its true what u said about her getting 2 hit but still Orochimaru says "one hit can end your life" and this was b4 the fight actually began (when everyon was also in top shape)

Kepekley23 said:
I honestly don't care about Tsunade's rating, as long as it doesn't scale to Part 1.
Well Orochimaru is At Least 7-C so Tsunade should also be that Tier. Using the Strength of Hundred Seal should make her like High 7-C is Im right thats (Large Town Level). Idk what she is in Shippuden so u guys can figure that out but I got enough proof that Tsunade is up there w/ Orochimaru & Jiraiya

Let's look at it like this:

• Orochimaru: Fought Kn4 Naruto to a Standstill (Wasn't at 100% as his Body was continuously rejecting him).
  • Jiraiya: Fought Kn4 Naruto and settled him down while suffering fatal injuries in Base (Was holding back against his student not intending to kill him).
Do you all see a pattern forming?

When they all fought:

• Jiraiya was drugged
  • Orochimaru was in pain and couldn't mold Chakra
Until Jiraiya and co got there, Tsunade was already low on stamina from trying to get Kabuto and Orochimaru. This is stated and shown. Kabuto had taken a Ninja pellet and remember, they replinish your chakra and gives you extra stamina. So, when Kabuto actually went at Tsunade, she was exhausted meaning she wasn't as fast or as strong as she was when Starting. So, Kabuto doesn't scale to Tsunade at all, at best, Kaguto and Kakashi in part 1 can keep up with her. Kakashi more so with Sharingan.

(About to head to class, I'll continue later).

Um Hiruzen(Scales to Orochimaru), 7-B

Base Hashi(scales to base tsunade possibly 100 seals), 7-B,Possibly At least 7-B

A(Lightning armor A should be comparable to tsunades base form), 7-B

Tobirama(Scales to Orochimaru,Hiruzen for the finger feat and hiruzens comment that his power is amazing), 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Mei(Could melt and tanked a hit from madaras susanoo which should be comparable to base madara) 7-B

Tsunade should be City+ base form(for being strongest sannin physically and rest of the reasons i mentioned above) while 100 Seals At least City+(One shot madara who could block lightning armor A punch)

Thats about it

Burning Full Fingers said:
What about Hanzo?
Its questionable as we know pain easily killed him and we dont know how

strong were the sannin at the time they fought but i would propose At least 7-C(Fought Mifune twice who should be comparable to Kitsuchi) Possibly 7-B(Defeated combined efforts of the sannin but it is not know if sannin were this strong at that time)

I personally think- Orochimaru >= Strength Of A Thousand Seal Tsunade >= Sage Mode Jiraiya.

Tsunade breaking Madara's ribcage > anything SM Jiraiya has ever done.

Also what do people think about High 6-C V2 Killer B ? (Since V2 Roshi is already at this level)

I think Hanzo could be 7-A if he stomped 7-B Sannin

Hanzo being that much stronger than the 7-B+'s is actually inconsistent and disagreed.

I guess i support darks last comment aswell as it seems illogical to me

@LordWhis

Strenght of hundred seal Tsunade>>>Base tsunade>=Orochimaru

ShrekAlmighty said:
Um Hiruzen(Scales to Orochimaru), 7-B

Base Hashi(scales to base tsunade possibly 100 seals), 7-B,Possibly At least 7-B

A(Lightning armor A should be comparable to tsunades base form), 7-B

Tobirama(Scales to Orochimaru,Hiruzen for the finger feat and hiruzens comment that his power is amazing), 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Mei(Could melt and tanked a hit from madaras susanoo which should be comparable to base madara) 7-B

Tsunade should be City+ base form(for being strongest sannin physically and rest of the reasons i mentioned above) while 100 Seals At least City+(One shot madara who could block lightning armor A punch)

Thats about it
Anyway can these changes be applied?

Do u agree disagree with anything?

Burning Full Fingers said:
For Hiruzen, I think so. The others could affect other profiles, so let's wait a bit. Madara should be upgraded with Katon as well
Nah no one gets affected by these changes besides mentioned characters but waiting for more input is advisable so lets wait to see if anyone disagrees

Nah no one gets affected by these changes besides mentioned characters but waiting for more input is advisable so lets wait to see if anyone disagrees

I'd recommend giving Nagato & Itachi the upgrade as well.

Maybe even war arc & hokage Kakashi.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Base B, Kisame & Guy should scales too.

Ohnoki, Mu, the 2nd Mizukage & Minato should also scale.

Also, I just found out that Deidara is Low 6-B, seriously ?

Also, what is people's opinion on high 6-c V2 Killer B ?

@Julian

Dunno, that's why I said many people could end up scaling from this, and not just a few.

To be honest, I'm iffy on High 6-C Version 2 jinchüriki. I think likely far higher or something is best.

LordWhis said:
Also, I just found out that Deidara is Low 6-B, seriously ?

Also, what is people's opinion on high 6-c V2 Killer B ?

Did you see the size of that final C-0 bomb lol. That was above any nuke.

The largest nuke ever was only 7-B BTW.

The entire nuclear arsenal of the world at its height during the cold war was merely 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back