• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ LordWhis

If Izuna and Madara are equals that means WSP Tobirama >= MS Madara. Izuna equal Tobirama as he has large and powerful chakra and prodigious talent even for Uchiha Clan member but he never ever compete against MS Madara because he is the inheritor of Indra's chakra and will. I can't speak other than chakra level/potency and ap because we don't know true extend of Izuna's abilities.

4th databook-

Next to Madara in ability (lit. true power, force), Izuna accomplished a great number of military achievements. Wishing for the stability (peace) of his clan, he entrusted, at the moment of his death, his faith (confidence) along with his "Sharingan" to Madara. He resolved in his heart that his eyes would be the ones to witness (watch over) to the future (fate) of his clan…

That could be relative to everybody else though.

</p>
@Whis

Lol, it seems like you really want to upgrade Itachi. EMS Sasuke can have a likely higher and it could scale to Itachi. The Chibaku Tensei thing is unusable, because it wasn't fully formed.

I just find it odd & ridiculous that someone as powerful as him is at a tier as low as 7-B. He honestly should be at Low 6-B. We could do what we originally did & make separate keys for an ill & a healthy Itachi if you think that that is a good idea.

@ LordWhis

We need to look facts not databooks or what other people says because Naruto full of PIS and character equalization. I explain myself with example; in Naruto chapter 315, page 11 Kakashi says Naruto 4 time more chakra than himself and with using Kurama 100 times more but we know is false/wrong as Kakashi has average Jonin level chakra -I don't think it's true only his sharingan use most of it- as I wrote several times why Naruto has more chakra than nearly every shinobi in canon.

Madara and Izuna not same level in their Ms versions because Madara has much more chakra than Izuna and more and powerful chakra means your ap more higher and you can fight more and use more jutsu.

LordWhis said:
I just find it odd & ridiculous that someone as powerful as him is at a tier as low as 7-B. He honestly should be at Low 6-B. We could do what we originally did & make separate keys for an ill & a healthy Itachi if you think that that is a good idea.

Dude stop with the Itachi being ridiculously powerful. All his power comes from pure hax simple. specifically mind hax and susanoo hax. He can not do small country level damage in any way or form. However he can absorb country level attacks wirh yata mirror and seal ppl with totsuka blade which both ignore AP(to some extent) and durability. Meanwhile he has tsukuyomi and izanagi both really powerful genjutsu that can probably oneshot Obito if he was alive in the war. This does not mean he is at obito's level at all.

Dude stop with the Itachi being ridiculously powerful. All his power comes from pure hax simple. specifically mind hax and susanoo hax. He can not do small country level damage in any way or form. However he can absorb country level attacks wirh yata mirror and seal ppl with totsuka blade which both ignore AP(to some extent) and durability. Meanwhile he has tsukuyomi and izanagi both really powerful genjutsu that can probably oneshot Obito if he was alive in the war. This does not mean he is at obito's level at all.

I agree Itachi's hax is incredible & he'd probably be able to oneshot Obito if he had been in the war & the kind of stuff he could do with his tools is ridiculous & potentially enough even to make him a god tier.

But even without hax, Itachi should still be Low 6-B based on what he has demonstrated without his tools or hax. The only thing that would make me disagree with this is if EMS Sasuke is dropped down to 7-B as well but as long as EMS Sasuke is at Low 6-B, Itachi should be there as well.

Also just because a character has good hax does not mean they have weak AP. BTW, Have yo come to the conclusion that I'm some sort of Itachi fanboy & are u saying all of this stuff about Itachi being able to oneshot Obito to try & manipulate me into agreeing with you, coz if so, not cool dude !

TLDR: Itachi & EMS Sasuke should be in the same tier.

1. I never called you a fanboy.

2. EMS Sasuke and Itachi dont have to be on the same tier 2 characters can be as powerful as each other with different tools. See: seven deadly sins Merlin vs say Diane.

3. Sasuke will likely be downgraded since he struggled with Kabuto anyway.

4. Nothing Itachi has displayed is Low 6-B.

>_> Sasuke is going to be downgraded to 7-B how many times must we tell you, we just haven't implemented it yet

@Shadow & Rocker:

Fine, as long as EMS Sasuke is being downgraded to 7-B, I'm fine with 7-B Itachi. (Though all of his stats should be upgraded to 7-B).

And there is still a possibility of Atleast High 6-C Itachi, scaling from V2 Roshi.

LordWhis said:
@Shadow & Rocker:

Fine, as long as EMS Sasuke is being downgraded to 7-B, I'm fine with 7-B Itachi. (Though all of his stats should be upgraded to 7-B).

And there is still a possibility of Atleast High 6-C Itachi, scaling from V2 Roshi.

All of his stas will be 7-B if he tanked Kirin without Susanoo.

All of his stas will be 7-B if he tanked Kirin without Susanoo.

I don't think he tanked Kirin without his Susanoo (but I may be wrong) but he definitely displayed this kind of durability after his reincarnation.

Also, why is V2 Roshi High 6-C ? (Even in terms of striking strength & durability)

And if he is High 6-C then why isn't v2 bee at least high 6-c since he has a stronger tailed beast & is a perfect jinchuriki. If V2 B becomes Atleast High 6-C wouldn't Nagato have atleast High 6-c durability for no selling his lariat & thus wouldn't Itachi be Atleast High 6-c, possibly even low 6-b for oneshotting him ?

"Also, why is V2 Roshi High 6-C ? "

he hurt 8 tails

and if amatarasu does not ignore durability then taka sasuke hurting 8 tails would be outlier no?

You mean Jiraiya? I did that looooooong ago.

What I meant is we need to discuss anyone else who scales.

Minato is an obvious one so I'll upgrade him as well.

The High 6-C feat comes from the fully transformed Bijuu, it's impossible to give them an at least.

What's strange is that the Version 2 jinchüriki could be High 6-C, implying they're on par with their fully transformed versions / counterparts.

Probably many people will scale to 7-B now.

Yeah we also need to discuss KCM Naruto's tier as Sage Mode is now 7-B.

I added an At least to KCM Minato's key just in case.

inb4 7-B Part 1 Kakashi via being stronger than Prime Tsunade.

7-B Tsunade is starting to sound like an outlier.

Tsunade should be 7-B in base form and atleast 7-B in strenght of 100 seals cause:

she is superior to A who hurt kcm naruto without strongest attack

destroyed madara who blocked narutos rasengan and reverted it back at him

could fight susanoos which should be stronger or atleast as strong as itachis susanoo

and in base form:

always held as physicaly strongest member of the sannin

both sannins describe her strenght as monstrous

and going over jiraiya tanking 4 tail naruto attack he also stated that was one of the only two times he almost died other when he was punched by tsunade for peeping in baths

not sure(was in the impact of pains konoha shinra tensei)

Minato only has only Bijuu Mode and Naruto didn't convince Yin Kurama, Minato and Yin Kurama already cooperating before reaching the battlefield.

0631-007

@Kep

7-B Tsunade is not an outlier. She's not even the one with the feat. The Raikage will also be 7-B, and Tsunade's stronger. Thing is, 7-B scales to many people.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Tsunade should be 7-B in base form and atleast 7-B in strenght of 100 seals cause:

she is superior to A who hurt kcm naruto without strongest attack

destroyed madara who blocked narutos rasengan and reverted it back at him

could fight susanoos which should be stronger or atleast as strong as itachis susanoo

and in base form:

always held as physicaly strongest member of the sanni

both sannins describe her strenght as monstrous

and going over jiraiya tanking 4 tail naruto attack he also stated that was one of the only two times he almost died other when he was punched by tsunade for peeping in baths

not sure(was in the impact of pains konoha shinra tensei)
Part one kakashi being stronger than tsunade why tho? when she fought the same orochimaru(and won) that made kakashi shake with fear

Also one more base tsunade feat i forgot she killed manda with gamabuntas sword

Manda is stronger than katsuyu or gamabunta yet orochimaru said that he knows katsuyu can melt him with her acid(this was when he came to 5 kages and ordered karin to give chakra to tsunade)

and also she survived the konoha destroying almighty push and made all others survive it with katsuyu while she didnt have katsuyu on herself

@ BFF

Yes, KCM key and explanation of the KCM and After Naruto managed to convince Yin Kurama to make his presence know need to be removed because there is no need to Naruto to convince Yin Kurama to give Minato power, he is helping Minato against Juubi and Juubito also think his own survival.

This is not that outrageous as Sabu described V2 as a humanoid version of tailed beast mode & it is often characterized by total take-over of the tailed beast. The argument could be made that it is an unstable/corrupted version of BM Mode. I personally don't think that this is the case (except maybe for a few exceptions like what Naruto used against Nagato) but there is an argument that can be made for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back