• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
7-B Part 1 Kakashi is an atrocious outlier.
Remember that time Kakashi blew city size hole through Zabuba :^)

yeah Part 1 or even early shippuden 7-B Kakashi is an outlier

>_< id say no, Considering she >Madara. City Level 100 seals Tsunade isn't that much of an outlier

we should just Dismiss that Implied stuff From Orochimaru for Kakashi, just like it's implied that Orochimaru can destroy a small country or that Hiruzen was the strongest Kage.

Also siince when was Tsunade ever stronger than she is now. By her prime he might mean when she was younger because I am sure she is much more powerful now.

Rocker1189 said:
Also siince when was Tsunade ever stronger than she is now. By her prime he might mean when she was younger because I am sure she is much more powerful now.
sje didnt get stronger, she didnt need to use chakra for youth illusion

Actually, the whole three sanin thing is implied for them to be equal, as Their names are puns and word play on a game similar to rock, Paper, Scissors where each side cancels each other out

Ok here's what REALLY needs to be said for Tsunade....Part 1 Orochimaru is At Least 7-C (says in his profile) and Tsunade landed mutiple hits on him so she should also be 7-C, her Strength of a Hundred Technique should have her be At Least 7-C+ (if that even exists). Idk know about Shippuden honestly since most of the time she was in a chair doing paperwork (minus Pain and War arc) so u guys can do something about that. Hopefully u guys can show proof that Kakashi > Prime Tsunade cause I never heard that before

EDIT: Tsuande being 8-A is like saying Base Naruto can taker her on (even though thats not true) cause he's 8-A as well

Don't remember when Kakashi > Tsunade was stated, but what I know about is Tsunade saying Kabuto was better than she was at her prime. Though it looked like she was referring to skill and battle awareness or something. Because Kabuto didn't even overpower her or do direct damage, he just, err, beat her in close combat skill and used his chakra scalpel to perform internal damage.

Also, the same Kakashi that Kabuto is comparable to was just Jonin level in Part 1, further evidenced by his fight with Zabuza, who's a A-Rank missing nin. Kage level ninja would be S-Rank. And the dude could not even move in Orochimaru's presence despite his Raikiri being activated, iirc.

Anyway, unless we want to say Prime Tsunade is only Jonin level, she should be upgraded. Granny Tsunade has 7-B feats, after all.

Also, I hope no one uses the paperwork argument in this case, because all Kage do it. Just look at how strong Gaara got after the timeskip. Much stronger than Base Naruto, who beat his partially transformed ass before the timeskip and arguably must have trained harder than Gaara did.

Kepekley23 said:
Kabuto = Kakashi > Tsunade is stated. Which is why I think it's an outlier.
Ok....where was it stated at? If u r talking about Part 1 then that can't be it a outlier since we all know Part 1 Kabuto and Part 1 Kakashi would get REKT by Part 1 Orochimaru (Im sure even u would agree on that) yet Tsunade was beating the s**t out of Orochimaru.

In fight against kabuto tsunade was druged just like jiraiya making her weaker while kabuto was using some sort of strenght enchancing pills and yet she still won against him and orochimaru

she has more than 10 solid 7-B feats that i mentioned above but as always those 10 get ignored and deemed outlier but not this one feat(that i cant even remember and no body has proved yet)

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
It's probably an outlier since its mostly implied that Orochimaru => Jiraiya >>>>> Tsunade.
lol

even tho both sannin consider her as the strongest(physicaly and reffer to her strenght as monstrous and even tho she almost killed jiraiya and defeated orochimaru i dont see how its implied that she is far weaker than them

> Tsunade beating the shit out of Orochimaru

> Only landed 2 hits, both of them being due to special circumstances

KCM Naruto is "At Least, Possibily Higher" than SM Naruto's tier via his own statement:

0549-010ffo
It says when he fought pain, but remember, Naruto's Chakra Level didn't change, therefore, his SM's quantity of Nature Energy didn't chnage either. Just his skill In Chakra Control. So, if SM Naruto gets a Bump, so does KCM. The fact that NAruto Considers KCM "A lot stronger" than SM, justifies the At Least, Possibly Higher rating.

Since when is the anime good for anything?

Find me the supposed beating Orochimaru took. Tsunade only landed two hits in the etire fight.

Don't reply with the "Tsunade's trembling stopped??" or "Tsunade grabbing Oro's tongue" scans, please.

If Tsunade fight to the death against Jiraiya or Orochimaru she murdered because in sheer fighting skill, jutsu etc. Jiraiya and Orochimaru more powerful. This for part 1 and later.

Her skills mostly lie in medical field and her famous 'monstrous strength' -she use her perfect chakra control to achive this but I don't know her physical strength- this is the reason she is feared.

Kepekley23 said:
Don't reply with the "Tsunade's trembling stopped??" or "Tsunade grabbing Oro's tongue" scans, please.
And why is that?

she hit him twice and knocked him out yet u wanna say she is thousands of times weaker

look man either she will be 7-B now or i will make a CRT after the revisions which will definetely get accepted as she has a lot of 7-B feats while u still havent shown why kakashi>tsunade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back