• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Large Island level+, possibly higher with Sage Mode (Tanked Shukaku's wind attack and assaults from the other Bijuu. Eight of the Bijuu had to launch a combined attack on his Susano'o to destroy it)
Madara1151251251
This should be changed as it took 9

and right before this he tanked a hit from BM naruto just fine

TheFinalOrder said:
Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Kepekley @Dark649

Sasuke cloaked Kurama in PS.
it Majestic Attire: Susano'o
Which is PS...

OK, look...we' ll get to that. What about my post on Madara not being High 6-A possibly.
Make 2 keys. Blind SM Madara and Rinnegan SM Madara.

low 6B/6B,possibly higher|High 6A

Madara's Legged Susanoo tanked low 6B's BM Naruto's tail just fine. Complete Armoured Susanoo and PS are >>>>>>> Legged Susano.

@Shrek

Their striking strength mostly don't scale to their jutsu. There will be another thread for that, and I doubt Tobirama could finger tap Orochimaru into unconsciousness or death. Raising his finger could just be a sign that he's about to take action with a jutsu or something.

I'm just going to mention the part about Orochimaru struggling to control him and being nervous + Minato describing his power as amazing for now. It seems to me that Sasuke looked wary, not necessarily scared.

@BFF

Never said he can finger tap orochimaru but saying he is physically weaker than someone who is clearly visibly worried and he wasnt gonna use a jutsu he was just flexing his chakra this is better seen in the anime adaptation

but that brings up this thing base minato is suposedly 7-C and he gets full scaling for A saying he is superior(dont remember it and no one showed evidence yet) than him yet he gets full stats including durability even tho he never damaged A

but tobirama should be treated differently why?

I think it's best to add an "At least 7-B" key for Madara's Complete Sussano so that it can powerscale to MS Izuna who in turn would powerscale to Tobirama.

@Julian

I mean, the mention of Orochimaru is already in Tobirama's profile.

@Omimi

We'll have a separate thread for their abilities later, and I don't agree with it because I'm sure it'd have been an important thing to mention and showcase again, if Naruto could really slow down Regenerationn.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think it's best to add an "At least 7-B" key for Madara's Complete Sussano so that it can powerscale to MS Izuna who in turn would powerscale to Tobirama.
Yeah no... That would be for MS Madara. EMS and above the Susano is more powerful...

cuz base orochi is pretty much already his strongest form. they are only equal when at full power. otherwise, orochi would **** base jiraya up

I feel Jiraiya is should be 7-B due he was able to survive a mortal blow from a Four Tail's Naruto, and he was afraid of hurting him while holding back. Heck Pain and Obito acknowledge his strenght multiple times.

Heck Jiraiya was confident in fighting Orochimaru in the Tsunade arc despite being drugged badly.

TenshinG said:
I feel Jiraiya is should be 7-B due he was able to survive a mortal blow from a Four Tail's Naruto, and he was afraid of hurting him while holding back. Heck Pain and Obito acknowledge his strenght multiple times.

Heck Jiraiya was confident in fighting Orochimaru in the Tsunade arc despite being drugged badly.
Oh wow yur right about that lol

Burning Full Fingers said:
Would scale to others. Finally 7-B Sage Naruto again.
Well Jiraiya survived 4 tail Naruto in his base form so that mean we have to also upgrade Jiraiya's SM and Naruto SM is stronger then Jiraiya's

KCM Naruto should be either "At least 7-B" or 7-A via scaling to his eight tailed form. Not to mention he also helped to destroy Nagato's Chibaku Tensei core.

yeah.. poor sage jiraya... supposed to have a mt carving rasengan, but all he got was a super popular book franchise that made millions.... and trained under hiruzen... and was a colleague to two other kage lvl ******... and trained two other kages.... and even taught Naruto the rasengan... and was the closest being to ever actually beat pain with his own power... and was the most badass Naruto character yet... and was the most perverted master, next only to roshi... and was one of the only true buff characters in the show... and had an awesome scar... and could three boss summons in base.... and had white hair even as a child... and was coolest person on this planet to ever wear sandals... among other things...

@Julian

Not sure about that, because that form almost looked like Kurama himself.

@Sun

Dunno, let's see. Things might change. Also, let's not forget that Base Bee overpowered full powered A.

Hmm I though that KCM>>>Eight tails mode since it granted most of Kurama's chakra.

Regardless he should at least scale to "At least 7-B" for being far superior to Sage Mode which is being upgraded to 7-B

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Hmm I though that KCM>>>Eight tails mode since it granted most of Kurama's chakra.

Regardless he should at least scale to "At least 7-B" for being far superior to Sage Mode which is being upgraded to 7-B
But KCM is stronger then SM so having the Tier's close would be wrong. KCM should then be Mountainn level if not then idk but KCM and SM powers r not close

EDIT: I have no idea who u r talking about here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back