• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordWhis said:
Also, shouldn't Sage Mode Madara be High 6-A after reacquiring the Rinnegan ?

He should as edo madara could pierce hashi with chakra rods meaning they around equal in base forms giving same mode to him is same as how minato gets his rating

To be perfectly honest shouldn't he technically be High 6-A all together for absorbing Hashirama's Sage Form? Just curious.

I agree w/ what people say abot Minato's rasengan vs Rasenshuriken....like that make NO SENSE that a rasengan is stonger then a Rasenshuriken

I don't know about Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei but Edo Hokages don't have nigh-unlimited or unlimited chakra. Madara get only infinite chakra after release(?) himself from Kabuto's ET.

0591-017
0637-004

Tobirama Stamina: High, Edo Tensei grants him Unlimited Chakra. They don't have nigh-unlimited, unlimited, limitless or infinite chakra.

4 Hokages don't have limitless. They have a limit to their chakra level and they using most of their chakra holding the barrier and only create limited amount of clones for countering Madara and killing Obito. If they have nigh-unlimited, unlimited, limitless or infinite chakra Hashirama and Tobirama created more clones like thousand-millions.

U dont understand what im saying here simple

hashi can only make 100 clones(hypothetically) if he uses chakra of 90 clones to keep the barrier up he can only make 10 clones but as soon as one of them dies he can make another one

limitless meaning he cant spend what he has but he doesnt have infinite as he cant break his borders

Hst master said:
@Omimi
And it acts more as restraint/immobilization than sealing

Like I said even Naruto uses it to restrain Kurama inside him
kurama tried to use bijudama against kcm naruto
Ff00014
then naruto use this seal to seal him and this also null kurama bijudama

if those seal had no sealing effect then it wouldve explode u can see it didnt explode but start crumble--------------->

Asdasd
it has same

efect as this-------------------------------------------------------->

If Madara isn't upgraded to High 6-A, I think he can be Low 6-B based on what TFO said in the other thread.

It took eight 843+ gigatons characters attacking simultaneously to break his Susano'o. If we multiply that, it'd be almost 7 teratons, I think.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If Madara isn't upgraded to High 6-A, I think he can be Low 6-B based on what TFO said in the other thread.

It took eight 843+ gigatons characters attacking simultaneously to break his Susano'o. If we multiply that, it'd be almost 7 teratons, I think.
It was 9 BM naruto also attacked him he even tanked one of his solo attacks without a problem

physical madara tanked attacks from beast without problem

@Omimi No it doesn't

Kurama is already sealed inside Naruto, again the Great Gates are simply restraining him further

It does NOT have the same usage as Catastrophic Planetary Devastation

Limitles means; without end, limit, or boundary while infinity have limits -higher infinity and true infinity- but there is one question need to be ask for answer; can user -edo and alive- of a clone jutsu replenish his/her chakra reserves while clone(s) remain active? Yes or no with this answer we see if they have refilling their reserves or they have infinite or limitless chakra.

What i'm saying essentially is their stamina stats need to be edited.
ET Hashirama, Minato and Madara have Nigh-Unlimited chakra -Madara not have infinite chakra because with infinite chakra he possible become at least high 3A and that is a no- , Tobirama, Hiruzen, Rasa have unlimited chakra, nearly unlimited as an Edo for Muu etc. in their profile and Roshi have no statement in his profile. They have unlimited chakra not refilling and this need to be editing you are right or wrong.

I think "at least 6-B, possibly High 6-A" works for him, since he is multiple times above the Tailed Beasts with Susanoo, and since he absorbed Hashirama's SM he could be possibly High 6-A.

1 He has Rinnegan & PS which equal high 6-a

2 He absorbed Sage Hashirama's chakra

3 He was comparable to Base Hashirama, BM Naruto in base, so in sage mode he should be comparable to their sage modes.

4 He was portrayed as more powerful than Hashirama

5 He was confident he could beat Juubito

I also agree with Kep since we don't know if he absorbed all of Hashirama chakra.

"At least Country level via Perfect Susanoo (Easily countered and fought against almost all Tailed Beasts and Bijuu Mode Naruto at once), possibly Multi-Continent level (Absorbed Hashirama Senju's Sage Mode chakra and was confident he could fight Obito Uchiha)"

"he absorbed Hashirama's SM he could be possibly High 6-A."

there is problem if we make sm nadara High 6-A cuz his sm incomplete susano was creak by bm naruto

so just make him High 6-A with only SM+PS

Kepekley23 said:
"At least Country level via Perfect Susanoo (Easily countered and fought against almost all Tailed Beasts and Bijuu Mode Naruto at once),
he was using sm here

But Juubito was defeated when Madara was Alive again in SM, he said to Naruto that he thanked him for defeating Obito so he could cast the reanimation jutsu.

Um...Minato's Rasengan can definitely be > Early Base Naruto's FRS. Naruto himself proves this. Rasengan from a AP standpoint can be > FRS. It just FRS has a hax component (Cellular level needles).

Well Order i think Masked Man Obito was not going all out against Minato, he decided to not use any wood or fire jutsu against him, he maybe could have won the fight with them.

High 6-A stems from Naruto. BSM has the AP to destroy Juubito's TSB which is > His Chakra Arms > Hokage's Barrier > Juubi's Charged BD, and Juubi is High 6-A with TPC and that isn't it's sttongest attack.

Hashirama states Naruto has almost as much chakra as he does when in BM (Note, at the time, Naruto was linked with Minato and his Half of Kurama). This means Hashirama is comparable to 100% Kurama in Chakra Levels. Given feats, We Know Hashirama is comparable to 100% Kurama which is 2x stronger than BM Naruto. Thus, with the addition of both Respective SM's, Hashirama would scale to be 2x stronger than BSM Naruto. He also has feats to secure his High 6-A rating such as Restraining Juubi.

"Possibly High 6-A" is a no. Just straight High 6-A.

True but I think he told Hashirama that he would reincarnate himself, steal his chakra & then deal with Juubito, but I could be wrong about that.

Minato still defeat him regardless. Obito generally not that powerful and his mokuton cannot change the outcome unless he can able to use mokuton at least Madara level even then Minato is a genius and have teleportation hax.

FRS > base Rasengan

0339-012
0339-013

In order to gain control of Juubi, Obito let Kakashi pierce his heart and broke that seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back