• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions: longer than the actual series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
In order to gain control of Juubi, Obito let Kakashi pierce his heart and broke that seal.

Yep but they went on the nerf wagon anyways and downgraded obito to 7-C eventho he tanked punches rasengans and a head but from both Kcm 1 and 2 naruto

instead of making Obito plain old 8-A i thought we were gonna make Minato plain old 7-C for being comparable to characters like Kakashi and noted to be superior to Ay

Shadowbokunohero said:
instead of making Obito plain old 8-A i thought we were gonna make Minato plain old 7-C for being comparable to characters like Kakashi and noted to be superior to Ay
He aint superior physically atleast not in base form

Well Minato was an Hokage and Hiruzen was confident about him, but was Ay stronger or weaker in the past?.

if Sakura haruno can be 7-C via a vague statment and stated to be on a level of kage, i think Minato should aswell considering he was stated to be superior to all three Sanin, was praised by the other hokage. Damaged Ay , and actually was a Kage.

I personally dont agree with the sakura statement and plan to make a CRT as soon as revisions End because i will rather wait than argue people here

also when was he stated superior to them or when did he damage Ay

Minato > Old Hiruzen is flat-out implied by the Orochimaru fight. Hiruzen crapped himself when he saw Edo Minato.

Kepekley23 said:
Minato > Old Hiruzen is flat-out implied by the Orochimaru fight. Hiruzen crapped himself when he saw Edo Minato.

Huh?

Only time Hiruzen saw edo Minato was when all 4 kage were revived

No, Orochimaru summoned Minato too. It's hard to remember because it was only for a few pages, so I don't blame ya.

Either that or I'm misremembering the manga harshly.

One thing is implied in that scene tho tobirama raising a finger made orochimaru try to supress him(which he failed) after hashirama forced tobirama to calm his finger down orochimaru commented how his power was immense so tobirama should be upgraded

This is when 4 kage were revived

I reread the scene and yeah, Orochimaru did try to summon Minato but he couldn't, since Minato was sealed away by the Demon Consuming seal. I meant the 4 kages fight.

Kepekley23 said:
No, Orochimaru summoned Minato too. It's hard to remember because it was only for a few pages, so I don't blame ya.

Either that or I'm misremembering the manga harshly.
um u missremembering bro
Nominato

ShrekAlmighty said:
One thing is implied in that scene tho tobirama raising a finger made orochimaru try to supress him(which he failed) after hashirama forced tobirama to calm his finger down orochimaru commented how his power was immense so tobirama should be upgraded

This is when 4 kage were revived
Anyway what about Tobirama

Kepekley23 said:
I reread the scene and yeah, Orochimaru did try to summon Minato but he couldn't, since Minato was sealed away by the Demon Consuming seal. I meant the 4 kages fight.
That never happened? as what is even 4 kage fight? kages making the barrier around juubi?

at that point minato was either in SM or KCM

Also, Base Minato somehow not scaling above low-Kage level characters like Kitsuchi sounds iffy.

If we remove PIS from Naruto(universe) we reach more logical conclusions.

Like chakra levels Naruto's chakra level shown incossient several times and some characters exaggerated trough the series. Hashirama and Naruto modern day chakra monsters as they came from direct lineage of Kaguya and Hagoromo and two of them respective transmigration of Ashura who we know inherit his father's body and chakra level/potency.

If we can remove PIS and character equalization from Naruto(universe) we reach more logical conclusions.

Like chakra levels; Naruto's chakra level shown incossient several times and some characters exaggerated trough the series. Hashirama and Naruto modern day chakra monsters as they came from direct lineage of Kaguya and Hagoromo and two of them respective transmigration of Ashura who we know inherit his father's body and chakra level/potency. Of course there is several factor changing chakra level and potency but after removing PIS and logically thinking Naruto has more chakra and potency than Hashirama.

People think two kage level characters stat is the same is that a no because there is several factor but mostly there ninjutsu and taijutsu. Like Minato mostly use his rasengan and hiraishin. We never see his elemental attacks properly -never or i don't remember- to scale to them and his base ap mostly calc to his most powerful version of rasengan he can use when he is alive.

Also, is Itachi shinden accepted as a cannon source?

The fact that KB had to push Ay out of the way and Minato's strike was strong enough to cause B's tail to crater the ground, Minato was implied to be able to harm Ay with that strike all things considered.

Minato's striking should scale to Ay's Durability. Also, I'm not sure if everyone has noticed, but Minato summons his Kunai to himself...kinda broken.

@Shadow

Off-topic, but I see you removed that thread, lol. Honestly, I think Prime Madara would be a better choice, and I'd only really go for him via genjutsu after a tough, hard fight + Izanagi.

I was going to suggest for you to change it after I was done with my classes.

So, is Revived Madara going to be plain High 6-A?

To be perfectly honest base Minato being 7-C sounds okay. What would the justification be?

Also yes Orochimaru was suprised and immediately defended himself after Tobirama became angry and released his chakra, in which Hashirama needed to calm him down.

Tobirama should have a "likely '''higher'''" addition to his profile based on Orochimaru being scared of his power.

Kepekley23 said:
I'm okay with High 6-A, although I wanted to play safe.
we can play safe if we add Revived Madara with PS+SM is High 6-A

and Revived Madara with SM+incomplete susano stay at same lvl BM naruto

Mindovin said:
Also, is Itachi shinden accepted as a cannon source?
It should be, Kishimoto helped write all the novels and there's even a timeline where all the novels fit so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back