• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: High 6-A Downgrade + PS and Kurama Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is thread was meant to be a Downgrade of the High 6-A stat for Madara and Hashirama, right? Well that notion clearly failed (No offense to WoI, he's my boy but still). Hashirama has feats putting him above the incomplete juubi in SM and he scales from BSM Naruto who has consistent High 6-A feats against Juubito and EMS Madara in part is comparable to SM Hashirama to an extent let alone Edo.

This thread is turning into a full on CTR for something off topic in view.
This CRT was to switch out the High 6-A calc with the new 6-A one, and to scale BM and BSM Naruto as well, but that didn't really go as planned.

I seriously don't get this at all, Juubito is stated to be stronger than the Juubi, he's said to be able to focus the power better, Sage Mode Naruto hurting him via a sneak attack that Obito didn't expect at all because he thought he was immune to all attacks is about as valid as Goku vs the Laser

Not to mention that Sage Mode technically bullied and hurt the Kyubi

VVzOx9a.jpg

The story literally says Juubito's Power is more focused than the Juubi, his durability should scale above the Juubi for that very reason, he has more focus of his power and could better defend himself and amp his durability

And this was even before Obito gained full control
Where is he stated to be stronger than the Juubi?
Here

Where is he stated to be stronger than the Juubi?
Literally in the image above, the gigantic thing Killer B is referring to is the Juubi and the smaller form that he is referring to is Juubito

They literally say he is even stronger and has better focus of the power

The thread was created to implement an entirely new calculation in place of the High 6-A one, and not scaling them to the Juubi.

His only feat is using a seal which does not scale to his regular stats.

They have no feats scaling to him except breaking his sword after an emotion downgrade, and the same Juubito violated BSM Naruto.
Not including the fact that he said that Juubito was stronger.
This is false.

TSB > Juubito Chakra Arms > Hokage Barrier > Juubi TBB > TPC.

BSM Naruto's only feats consist of:

1.)Destroying the Chakra Arms.

2.)Cracking/Shattering the TSB (One Time with Minato, one time with Sasuke and finally by himself, completely shattering Obito's TSB shield via his own power with no aid).

Note: All of this was BEFORE Obito waivered so that argument holds no weight.

SM Hashirama scales over BSM Naruto and he has a feat backing up the scaling. Its called "consistency".

Edit: And note, I have never claimed it scales to Hashirama's stats. Its Ninjutsu and scales to his Ninjutsu while in SM. Not his physicals.

Literally in the image above, the gigantic thing Killer B is referring to is the Juubi and the smaller form that he is referring to is Juubito

They literally say he is even stronger and has better focus of the power
The power is more focused, but he's not any stronger.

Eight-Tails never says "You're right, he is much stronger now." He only appears stronger because he's focusing the Juubi's power, not because the Juubi's power got stronger inside him.

And this is mostly to do with AP. There's nothing about him getting as durable as the Juubi, or more durable than the Juubi.

This was in Naruto's head, this doesn't count at all. Naruto in there was flying and the Gyuki was literally eating Bijuudamas.
I disagree with this whole, "It was in Naruto's head" argument. Be that as it may, chakra was still involved and being used and it is expressly noted to not be the same as when Naruto see's Kurama in the inner world. So i'm sorry but trying to just write it off as nothing is extremely faulty and doesn't consider all factors.

The biggest negation to the argument is that its Legitimate Chakra being used in the Naruto vs Kurama fight. Not some fake chakra/energy as a proxy.

The power is more focused, but he's not any stronger.

Eight-Tails never says "You're right, he is much stronger now." He only appears stronger because he's focusing the Juubi's power, not because the Juubi's power got stronger inside him.

And this is mostly to do with AP. There's nothing about him getting as durable as the Juubi, or more durable than the Juubi
Juubito literally shatters the Sage Art Techinque that the Juubi couldn't... And that's mentioned

When did Sasuke activate his first usage of Susanoo without MS? Can you remind me of that scene? I think Sasuke couldn't maintain Susanoo because he lost his visual powers there not because his body was at its litmits.
i meant the first time we ever see a sussano itachi has it up with his base going blind eyes, idk how to post images on here but when sasuke 1st uses sussano he says "all the cells in my body ache is this the risk of using sussano" it manifest from the body not the eyes

And again, Juubito scales at least to Juubi's physicals. He physically broke out of restraints from SM Hashirama and i'll bring this up again, Juubito/Six Paths Madara is no different than SPSM Naruto whose Durability and Stats scale to/above his Tailed Beasts physicals. It makes 0 sense to assert that they don't scale to or above when Naruto has shown he does with the same powerset....as them, IE, A Jinchuriki cloaked in his Tailed Beasts power with Six Paths Chakra. Its mind numbing that we're arguing this.

The Juubi fired a TBB when pinned down, and they survived it.
Which is a whole different topic. Them surviving the explosion means they have a durability value that can be calced. And that could be used to theoretically give you Obito's Striking Strength and Durability.

Which is a whole different topic. Them surviving the explosion means they have a durability value that can be calced. And that could be used to theoretically give you Obito's Striking Strength and Durability.
It would scale to the already calced AP of the TBB.

It would scale to the already calced AP of the TBB.
I don't think so, each of them is tiny in comparison to the full explosion and would each only recieve a fraction of the total energy.

But we've gone pretty far off-topic from this point. I will make a separate thread in the future to address Obito specifically so we don't have to continue talking about him here.

I don't think so, each of them is tiny in comparison to the full explosion and would each only recieve a fraction of the total energy.

But we've gone pretty far off-topic from this point. I will make a separate thread in the future to address Obito specifically so we don't have to continue talking about him here.
There's one right on his head.

So the calc implementation is in, who else scales to the calc
Juubito, Madara, and Might Guy?

He got hit with the force of his own rasengan and lost kcm that isn't an argument
A clone got hit, not Naruto proper. This argument is faulty because there is no real feat in the series of Naruto in any form being hit by his own jutsu. There are only 2 instances, first use of FRS against Kakuzu and his clone being destroyed by his own jutsu (Well, 3 actually. I forgot Kn6 Incomplete TBB). Note, in general, Ninjutsu AP is almost always superior to the casters physicals. This is a rule of thumb shown time and time again.

The closest we ever got to what is being asked/debated here is Naruto about to be hit by his Base Form Rasengan that Delta absorbed, but he dodged. At the end of the day, Naruto proves Juubi Jins scale above their Tailed Beasts Physicals.

The Juubi never tried shattering the Gates like Obito did. And we are still talking about his durability, right?
He couldn't. He was physically restrained by Hashirama's power. Hashirama even believed the same would occur with Juubito but was shocked when Juubito shattered it.

You can't say, "Juubi never tried". The entire point of the feat is to illistrate Juubito is superior to Juubi in this instance by being able to do something Juubi wasn't strong enough to do.

From both
can u post the scene where jubi tanking sm frs

The thread was created to implement an entirely new calculation in place of the High 6-A one, and not scaling them to the Juubi.

His only feat is using a seal which does not scale to his regular stats.

They have no feats scaling to him except breaking his sword after an emotion downgrade, and the same Juubito violated BSM Naruto.
Not including the fact that he said that Juubito was stronger.
no they have more feats
1.bsm naruto and minato rasengan crack juubito TSB shield and destroyed his chakra arms
2.naruto 9 rasangan was able damage juubito TSB shield again
3.naruto and sasuke was able to damage juubito TSB shield
4.Again naruto and sasuke's TBB and Susanoo Bow was able to damage juubito TSB shield

also dont say NE is nagate TSB dura becouse if it was true than jubito shouldnt able to block all 4 jubi TBB since jubi/jibito use NE as well
NE only nagate TSB power null as it was state by tobirama
and all feats suggest its true aswell exept one feat from sm naruto

I’m just going to drop this in here:

Occam’s Razor

One of the reasons why Naruto CRT’s are a pain in the ass isn’t necessarily that it’s difficult to scale characters but because people like to overcomplicate statements or feats by questioning every letter or pixel.

Is there nuance? Yes, sometimes there is.

Is this one of those case? Not at all.

Part 1 Naruto had more complex interplay between character statements, AP, and scaling mainly because it wasn’t as “explosive” as Shippuden turned out to be near the Middle-end.

Try not to overcomplicate things fellas or we’ll be here longer than needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back