• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: High 6-A Downgrade + PS and Kurama Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, each of them is tiny in comparison to the full explosion and would each only recieve a fraction of the total energy.

But we've gone pretty far off-topic from this point. I will make a separate thread in the future to address Obito specifically so we don't have to continue talking about him here.
Did people stop reading my posts when I posted this?

If you're all willing to wait for a little bit longer, I'll drop my post on the Obito scaling to the Juubi situation, and hopefully lay it all to rest.

@Damage3245

Though if you want to postpone the Juubito discussion, I'm fine with that as well. In which case, what exactly do we need to discuss here atm?

Yeah, he put up a decent fight against Jan tho. Dw, he'll bounce back.
the-art-of-mma-159089051-723376791704801-6620432416963241745-n.jpg

Ya he will comeback to LHW and destroy everyone with his infinite void

The thing is, I don't think his durability is inherently superior to the Ten-Tails just because he's the host. The hosts of other Jinchuriki don't get their Biju's striking strength or durability automatically added to their own.
He literally flexed off the gates when he first became a Juubi Jinchuuriki. He's also flat out stated to be above the Juubi by the Hokages

He literally flexed off the gates when he first became a Juubi Jinchuuriki. He's also flat out stated to be above the Juubi by the Hokages
You are right. BSM and SM Susano should scale then since they did clash evenly with Juubito

Last edited:
I don't think so, each of them is tiny in comparison to the full explosion and would each only recieve a fraction of the total energy.

But we've gone pretty far off-topic from this point. I will make a separate thread in the future to address Obito specifically so we don't have to continue talking about him here.

I suggest we apply the changes proposed in the OP (related to the 6-A+ calc), and leave the top tiers scaling for later. Preferably after the other ongoing CRTs are properly concluded.

super off topic but on madaras page in the weakness section it says the damage his limbo takes goes back to him, when did that happen?

I don't remember that weakness ever being a thing. That should be removed.

The wound on the Limbo's arm from blocking Naruto was transferred to the original Madara.
Its not though, that is not what is shown, it is showing that the shadow madara took damage from being hit..which is literally what we know, real Madara (oen with the sword in him) is still perfectly fine.

? That isnt showing Madara being wounded from the clone? Or am I missing something?
Attacks imbued with Six Paths chakra can interact with Limbo clones normally, and the damage Limbo clones receive is transfered to the original Madara's body.
The clone was wounded by Naruto's truthseeking rod, and when his clone merged back with him, the wound was with Madara.

That's where I'm guessing the weakness came from.

are we sure thats what happened? the damage the limbo took from the rasengan chidori combo and the damage his clones got from swapping wiith naruto clones diddnt go back to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back