• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Itachi did survive this attack from CS2 Sasuke, and Obito said that Itachi was pressuring Sasuke. so make of that what you will. I think he should be High 7-A, but if he can’t, maybe he can backscale to 7-A+ and be High 7-A with the Susano’o?

Also Itachi did survive this attack from CS2 Sasuke, and Obito said that Itachi was pressuring Sasuke. so make of that what you will. I think he should be High 7-A, but if he can’t, maybe he can backscale to 7-A+ and be High 7-A with the Susano’o?
7-A base and High 7-A for his Susanoo is not bad for sick Itachi. Edo itachi should then be High 7-A in base since he was swaping hands with KCM Naruto and he also scales to EMS Sasuke, and with Susanoo he should be High 6-C since EMS Sasukes Susanoo scales to KCM 2 Naruto (Non avatar).

I think it should just be 7-A+ since he can still survive attacks from CS2 Sasuke and fight that weird “CS1.5” Sasuke, so he’s not too far beneath Sasuke.

But if the majority would prefer ‘At least 7-A’, ig I’m fine with that.

Now that think about it partial transformations are just as strong as the full form (just in that specific spot), So even if Sasuke was not High 7-A in that scene, his wing still had that durability and Itachi damaged it.

Not a great amount of damage though, seeing as Sasuke was shielded just fine behind his wing. He's just not fire-proof.

Off-topic, but what tier would Part I Kakashi be? Since the 7-C calc that the jōnin currently scale to is invalid.

He should still be at least 7-C since he is superior to Genma and Raido who scale above CM2 sound 4 (individualy)

Itachi is also superior to Kisame, who is comparable to 6th Gate Guy like I mentioned before. This is because 30% Kisame pushed Guy to use the 6th Gate, which implies he's superior to or comparable to the 5th gate at least.
On Turtle Island, he was fatigued, in base without Samehada, and mostly low on/out of chakra, yet he pushed Guy to use the 7th Gate and jump straight to the 7th Gate and to his strongest attack, The Hirudora. He also survived said attack with enough chakra and power left to break through Yamato's Mokuton, create a water imprisonment ball, and summon sharks as well. To me this all heavily points to Kisame being comparable to the 6th Gate, or at least significantly above the 5th in base. And he said Itachi was stronger than him period, and iirc they even sparred. Keep in mind that as far as we know, Kisame has no knowledge on the Susano'o.

Itachi was also stated to be stronger than Orochimaru, by Orochimaru himself. He also fought Orochimaru in the past more than once, since he knows how his Hydra technique feels. Again, Orochimaru clearly never saw Itachi's Susano'o before because he was surprised at him having his spirit weapons. (For reference, Hydra Orochimaru was stated to be the strongest Serpent in the DB which includes the great snake sage in Ryuchi cave and Manda).

Then there's the fact that Itachi kept up and fought against Sage Kabuto without much trouble as a weakened Edo Tensei, plus kept up briefly against Naruto and Bee. He also showed himself to be comparable to EMS Sasuke, who also kept up just fine and matched KCM Naruto. I understand though if you all don't think this applies to Sick Itachi necessarily, but I think it applies to Prime Alive Itachi anyway.

For sick Itachi, I'm fine with him being "At least 7-A, High 7-A with Susano'o" if the Kisame scaling gets rejected.
Edo and Prime Itachi should just be "High 7-A, higher with Susano'o" though imo.

Since Naruto with a tiny amount of Kyubi chakra is Low 7-C (the snake stoping feat), can't Kakashi just upscale from that?

Since Naruto with a tiny amount of Kyubi chakra is Low 7-C (the snake stoping feat), can't Kakashi just upscale from that?
No, because KN0 Naruto is considered superior to Part I Kakashi.

@UchihaSlayer96 is gonna find some calcs for the jōnin though, so let’s wait for that.

For the time being, At least 8-A, likely higher seems like a fine placeholder.

I only found accepted calcs for Kitsuchi, but I just want to ask what's the issue with scaling high level Jonin to him again? I mean, he's strong of course, but as far as I can remember nothing implied that he was in a league of his own compared to everyone else.

No, because KN0 Naruto is considered superior to Part I Kakashi.

@UchihaSlayer96 is gonna find some calcs for the jōnin though, so let’s wait for that.
Yes I know that a full KN0 Naruto is stronger than part 1 Kakashi, but Naruto wasn't in a full KN0 when he stoped that snake. Besides KN0 Narutos 7-C rating is based on him being stronger than Kakashi, and also being stronger than Haku, but Haku got his 7-C by being comparable to Base Guy and Rock Lee.

Yes I know that a full KN0 Naruto is stronger than part 1 Kakashi, but Naruto wasn't in a full KN0 when he stoped that snake. Besides KN0 Narutos 7-C rating is based on him being stronger than Kakashi, and also being stronger than Haku, but Haku got his 7-C by being comparable to Base Guy and Rock Lee.
Yes, but Base Guy scales to Part I Kakashi. So if Kakashi goes to 8-A, so does Guy.

I was talking about war arc Base Guy. Haku got his 7-C by being able to block his kick, which is weird since Base Guy at that point should be 7-A.

Base Guy (part 2) is still relative to Kakashi (part 2) and can fight against Kisames 30% clone. With gates he is High 7-A.

Honestly, I don't even think BSM Naruto should scale to Juubito, but that's just me.
his feat are all consistence
normal KCM(b4 befriending kurama) can hold off son goku for momentarily
and amp KCM(boost by kurama) can tank combined attack of juubi+madara+obito and also saved Allied Shinobi Forces from juubi tenpachi
so i think obito should not scale to KCM 2 since he cant even hurt amp KCM
and amp KCM/KCM 2 shuld scale to juubi
KCM2>amp KCM>normal KCM
KCM2/amp KCM? scale to juubi and we use sm Multipliers on kcm2

Lets just scale rinnegan Obito above normal KCM since he would have killed him multiple times if it wasn't for Kakashi and Guy.

Honestly, I don't even think BSM Naruto should scale to Juubito, but that's just me.
That's not just you. I think Sage Mode bypasses the tier difference between Juubi hosts and others in a way besides just stats.

Even regular Sage Mode Naruto was able to damage Obito and cause him to regenerate.

And Sage Mode Minato thought he could do damage to Madara of all people.

I agree with Damage on this one, but let's save that discussion for after we finalize the BoS scaling.

I also agree that BSM shouldn’t scale to Juubito, but yeah, let’s save War Arc for later.
I only found accepted calcs for Kitsuchi, but I just want to ask what's the issue with scaling high level Jonin to him again? I mean, he's strong of course, but as far as I can remember nothing implied that he was in a league of his own compared to everyone else.
I’d like for this to be addressed though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back