• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else could it be referring to in this case? @Damage3245
I mean, if you want to convince us with your point of view then offer a viable alternative interpretation. Just saying "No" isn't going to cut it. We need something more productive imo.

@UchihaSlayer96; I gave you alternative in my posts further up. It could just mean he is a better fighter. Than he is more deadly to go up against. He has insane poison weapons, and can command a hundred puppets to fight on his behalf. He controls a Kazekage at one of his weapons.

There's a whole lot more to a persons "Strength" than "physical strength".

He doesn't necessarily need to hit harder than the force of Deidara's explosions to be considered a stronger individual.

I see no reason why sasori should scale above Deidara's bombs when Deidara doesn't scale to them in the first place

@UchihaSlayer96; I gave you alternative in my posts further up. It could just mean he is a better fighter. Than he is more deadly to go up against. He has insane poison weapons, and can command a hundred puppets to fight on his behalf. He controls a Kazekage at one of his weapons.

There's a whole lot more to a persons "Strength" than "physical strength".

He doesn't necessarily need to hit harder than the force of Deidara's explosions to be considered a stronger individual.
Okay, all of that is technically true, but there are also much better ways to convey that meaning if that was indeed Kishimoto's intention. For example, he could've said "He's deadlier than me", "He's more dangerous than me", "He's more skilled than me", etc....
So clearly the interpretation that requires the least assumptions is that he was simply referring to strength. Especially when Deidara's whole shtick is bombing people from a distance, there's not really much room for finesse here.

It could just mean he is a better fighter. Than he is more deadly to go up against
That’s not what Deidara says though. To say that this is what Deidara means is, again, a baseless assumption. You’re making this infinitely more convoluted than it has to be. Literally nothing whatsoever implies that Deidara just meant Sasori was more deadly, or a better fighter.

And again, Sasori would be 7-A regardless of scaling to Deidara.

Honestly, I can see where Damage is coming from but in this case, I disagree. I honestly think taking the statement at face value is the most likely Option. Deidara is making a generalized statement here and thus we should treat it as such. I feel like if it was a specific part of Sasori that Deidara found dangerous or more threatening than his own it would be tied to that comment of his. but it isn't.

So I agree with Sasori scaling.

@Shadowbokunohero; even if we scale Sasori's overall AP to Deidara's explosions based on that statement, I don't see why we would scale his physicals and therefore his durability on the same basis.

@Shadowbokunohero; even if we scale Sasori's overall AP to Deidara's explosions based on that statement, I don't see why we would scale his physicals and therefore his durability on the same basis.
Because Sasori's body is literally part of that AP. if his durability was somehow drastically different then he would be a glasscanon meaning the narrative aswell as deidara would have put emphasis on this but instead, we just get a blunt statement.

Sorry but this is wasting time with all the problem that shouldn’t even be here. While yes I can see as well what Damage is coming from....what else could stronger even mean in the context between Sasori and Diedara? they are literally AP base people....

Also, like, shouldn't physical AP scale to durability anyway? That's how most profiles are treated, and AFAIK it's how physics work because he'd break apart with every physical action if his durability was far below his AP (Guts in the Berserker armor is the only example of this that comes to mind atm).

So, the scaling is legit then. Does anyone want the sandbox to edit and finish at least the BoS scaling?

Random Jonin are 7-C, Hebi Sasuke is 7-A due to being superior to team 7, The weakened clones of Itachi and Kisame are 7-A

Actually, we don't need to scale the clones of Itachi and Kisame. Just scale their real forms above the clones. They would be 3.33x the 7-A AP.

Well, Itachi would be High 7-A regardless due to being significantly superior to CS2 Sasuke. Kisame, I still think he should have a Varies tier, but I won’t push that.

I added Kakashi to the sandbox, btw, I’ll add Itachi, Sasuke and some of the other Akatsuki later if nobody else does them.

they would be 390 megatons, not enough for the +. Anyway, I did something for Itachi but someone edited the sandbox at the same time and I lost what I wrote. I don't think Itachi should be High 7-A.

they would be 390 megatons, not enough for the +. Anyway, I did something for Itachi but someone edited the sandbox at the same time and I lost what I wrote. I don't think Itachi should be High 7-A.
Well Sick Itachi is still superior to CM2 Sasuke so I think he should. But I think that his base needs to be below Kirin since he needed his Susanoo to survive that.

When did Itachi show to be superioe to CS2? I don't remember
Obito basically said that Itachi could’ve killed Sasuke at any point of the fight if he had really wanted to.

Hmm, I am not sure if that's enough. Sasuke beated him in a Katon fight with CS if I remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back