• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiruzen considered Orochimaru to be a massive threat to him, and Old Hiruzen is considered the strongest among the 5 kage. So Old Hiruzen scales above the 4th Raikage and Ohnoki and Konoha Crush Orochimaru scales to him... damn.

Hiruzen considered Orochimaru to be a massive threat to him, and Old Hiruzen is considered the strongest among the 5 kage. So Old Hiruzen scales above the 4th Raikage and Ohnoki and Konoha Crush Orochimaru scales to him... damn.
this is why I'm against cross-part scaling for the most part.

No it was Old Hiruzen that is considered the strongest among the 5 kage. Prime Hiruzen was considered the strongest Hokage in history, even above Hashirama, so yeah...

Maybe someone should find the statement about Hiruzen being the strongest of the Five Kage to see if it meant Old Hiruzen or Prime Hiruzen.

Maybe someone should find the statement about Hiruzen being the strongest of the Five Kage to see if it meant Old Hiruzen or Prime Hiruzen.
Although Hiruzen scaling above War Arc Ōnoki is iffy regardless, as Ōnoki had at least improved in speed according to Deidara.

He’d still scale above A, Rasa and Yagura though.

Guys I really think we should take it slow and establish the current topic exactly. The thread will stretch on forever at this rate. We've gone over 5 pages at this point without achieving much lol.

First of all yes absolutely agree with focusing on a particular topic, but on other notes.

Wouldnt scaling Hiruzen above Ay be contradictory to their feats in the war arc? Considering an exhausted base Ay could destroy Guruguru's arms, and Guruguru was able to "beam struggle" Hiruzen with other elements?

Apparently Hiruzen is only stronger than them by reputation... So just saying, it's possible that reputation came about from his prime.

Guruguru was kinda dominating the 5 kage along with the entire shinobi alliance and Hiruzen had to save them from the elemental beams. So Hiruzen is strong as **** lol. I think that the best solution is to just scale Hiruzen above Orochimaru.

Guruguru was kinda dominating the 5 kage along with the entire shinobi alliance and Hiruzen had to save them from the elemental beams. So Hiruzen is strong as **** lol. I think that the best solution is to just scale Hiruzen above Orochimaru.
They were fatigued though, and couldn't even perform Jutsu properly.

But yes, Prime Hiruzen is at least stronger than Prime Orochimaru.

Hiruzen is definetely insanely stonrg, but yea i agree, its probably best to just scale him above Oro, its the simplest and safest bet essentially.

I mean hell, Orochimaru himself said that he wouldn't have stood a chance against Hiruzen just ten years prior, which wouldn't even be his prime. So Prime Hiruzen should be significantly above Orochimaru imo, which yes definitely puts him in Kage+ territory and it makes the idea of him being comparable to or superior to the other Gokage plausible.

The only thing I'm absolutely vehemently opposed to is him being above (or even in the same realm) as Hashirama. Absolutely not lol.

I mean hell, Orochimaru himself said that he wouldn't have stood a chance against Hiruzen just ten years prior, which wouldn't even be his prime. So Prime Hiruzen should be significantly above Orochimaru imo, which yes definitely puts him in Kage+ territory and it makes the idea of him being comparable to or superior to the other Gokage plausible.

The only thing I'm absolutely vehemently opposed to is him being above (or even in the same realm) as Hashirama. Absolutely not lol.
I agree with this. Prime Hiruzen can actually scale above A(4) and Rasa, Old Hiruzen just scales beneath Orochimaru.

I don't think "Prime Hiruzen" should be a thing. He doesn't have feats, only statements and one of them got retconned. For me, he should get an "At least" + whatever would be the rating and a "far higher" with the explanation that his prime should be far more powerful than his old self

The Orochimaru statement has nothing going against it, so he should scale above him at least.

So he should be "At least 'Orochimaru's rating', likely/possibly higher"

Yeah, sick and armless Orochimaru defeated Jiraiya during search of Tsunade arc, so Konoha crush one would be insanely strong.

They were, but I feel that Orochimaru was nerfed the hardest. Anyway, if we are done with the Kazekage rescue arc can we move on to Hidan and Kakuzu arc?

We have 2 types of 7-A ratings

1. The characters that scale above the upscaled calc of 99 Megatons, they are at least 100.
2. Characters that scale 3.33 times this value (Itachi and Kisame). They are 333 megatons.

Since Base/Hebi Sasuke scale to Itachi (who is 333 Megatons), his CS2 self would be 3.3 Gigatons. Higher than Kirin. Now we have a problem.

Is it really a problem? Wouldn’t Kirin just upscale from that?

Also base Sasuke isn’t scaling to Itachi. So CS2 wouldn’t be 3.3 gigatons. Base Sasuke scales above Naruto, who is 100 megatons, CS2 is then 1 gigaton, Itachi scales roughly around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back