• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mascara wasn't ever supposed to scale to Naruto and Sasuke in the first place ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Idk how that got messed up in the 5B revision. Madara was literally getting as strong as Hag. Also most fans don't want to admit it but Madara did surpass Hag when he obtained the third eye making him closer to Kaguya.

Sins32 said:
>You cannot be Moon level and be "close" to a 5-B as thats completely ignoring the unbelieveable difference between 5-C and 5-B

Yet Madara is: At least Moon level (Should be far stronger than Obito Uchiha as the Juubi Jinchuuriki), likely far higher (Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power)

Read His profile lmao, Get close to Hagoromo power only gave him likely far higher

So back to my question: Why you all have no problem with this up till now Lmao?

Bruh u do realize I've literally brought this up before right??? Madaras old profile didn't even have a 5C form. His weakest form was low 5B. That shows u even when they were upgraded to 5B Madara was still getting downplayed.

Don't blame me Lmao. It Literally listed on his current profile and his current Tier scales from Juubito 5C calc who uses 2000 KM tree with no evidence on why its 2000 KM tall

Reading Juubito calc right now:

Requested by LordWhis. High end KE calc for Juubito causing the World Tree to spring forth from the ground. The God Tree is 2000 km tall according to him. Other dimensions of the tree according to him:

Ok so random dude say its 2000 km, therefore its 2000 km tall. Nice lmao.

Man you love shifting the goal post, that has already been posted, this is nothing new we are talking about the Low 5-B scalings right now.

Dont blame me since none of you answered my first question lmao

It only natural for me to check on why Madara is 5-C in the first place.

I agree 100% especially with 7-A LOL. Anywho, don't say "ppl are agreeing without knowing what they talking about." The man made a whole essay that makes good sense. And everything he has said after has made sense. Ya don't need to be a Naruto genius to agree. Which no one here is apparently except Imade since he is a good researcher

Sins32 said:
Dont blame me since none of you answered my first question lmao
It only natural for me to check on why Madara is 5-C in the first place.
Dont blame me Dont blame me Dont blame me Dont blame me.

Well dont blame us for not answering a question that was not priority. When we are tackling something else.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
I agree 100% especially with 7-A LOL. Anywho, don't say "ppl are agreeing without knowing what they talking about." The man made a whole essay that makes good sense. And everything he has said after has made sense. Ya don't need to be a Naruto genius to agree. Which no one here is apparently except Imade since he is a good researcher
wtf is this IMade worship squad lmao, you guys should make a religion if you love him so much.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
The man made a whole essay that makes good sense. And everything he has said after has made sense. Ya don't need to be a Naruto genius to agree. Which no one here is apparently except Imade since he is a good researcher
Making an entire essay doesnt suddenly mean your points are good. No offense to the OP.

Anyway, nothing here goes against Madara downscaling from Hagoromo's 5-B rating for the reasons I and others have specified.

I have edited the profiles now per multiple staff permissions and agreements.

However, I did not touch Kinshiki nor Momoshiki out of respect to ShadowBokuNoHero and a large divided opinion on the matter while an overwhelming agreement on the other revisions.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki will be handled in Shadow's Blog/Thread/CRT, they are left untouched for now.

>not priority

Yet some of you uses this argument:

(You cannot be Moon level and be "close" to a 5-B) When Madara is: At least Moon level (Should be far stronger than Obito Uchiha as the Juubi Jinchuuriki), likely far higher (Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power)

Lmao

AndytreLink titleom said:
Was the statement about Madara being on the same league as Hago currently or was Madara carrying out a plan to reach Hago's power and the statement was about him coming close to completing that plan?
[[1]]

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
You mean from Matt, who thinks it was okay.

And in any case, they need to be edited back for the moment. We have blatant points of Madara downscaling from Hagoromo's 5-B rating, which would in effect save the ratings for everything else, and it's being flat out ignored.

I am sorry what? since when did multiple staff say that you could edit it? The argument is still ongoing. Damn dude you cant even wait.

"wtf is this IMade worship squad lmao, you guys should make a religion if you love him so much"

What???? Are you salty a bleach expert knows more about your series than you all do? That's a yikes for me. Cause It seems like, he denies the wank and y'all get salty. Bye.

Yea I have a religion. It's the no nonsense religion. I worship the god of get out of my face with that bs. That's my religion. At least mine isn't Naruto.

Don't play with the scorpion and get Stung honey. Go get anti venom

Now I have been told that this thread wasn't finished after all, and that it didn't devolve into insults, so, given that I am not well informed, it is hard for me to evaluate.

Anyway, if there are still things to discuss here, you can do so, but avoid any insults. Other staff members should feel free to close this again if they deem it warranted.

Well, I already made the revisions since every staff member that had read it agreed with it and I was allowed permission.

There are still some arguments, although not all about the topic at hand, and are reaching a repeated point withe the same couple users that aren't agreeing while everyone else had agreed.

So I don't know what to say at this point besides that the only revisions that have happened were the agreed Low 5-B revisions that all of staff accepted and majority of users agreed upon, the Momoshiki and Kinshiki are untouched as Shadow is going to be making a thread specifically about them and their ratings.

Well, I personally trust IMade's sense of judgement. Do you think that we should close this Medeus?

@BWM said he had a refutal for the Low 5B and I honestly feel like that the people who DO have a refutal are being ignored solely for the fact that people just don't want a 5B Naruto while there's even evidence from BOTH sides. Like is it really that hard to actually listen to the other team who brings in good point as well? I'm sorry but this whole "I'm following the leader" is making me feel that no matter evidence is brought up people r going to say no just for the hell of it

The profile changed should had waited since people still had something to say

@antvasima IMade wants this thread closed as the main point of discussion is over.

Shadow is going to write a blog I think for the rest of the discussion to take place, the 7-A stuff.

Nah, both of his eyes have been normal.
So he should have a different key for Base and Rinnegan.

That was only for a single scene in the Last. Every single piece of media before and after The Last show Sasuke with his Rinnegan constantly active. It's believed amongst the greater community that that single scene in The Last was drawn incorrectly. It's a hilariously brief moment that stands out as an outlier compared to the vast amount of scenes that show Sasuke's Rinnegan as permanently active. You literally can't find a picture of Boruto-era Sasuke in the anime or the manga that shows his left eye without his Rinnegan active, even when he's doing relatively casual things, such as knocking on Naruto's door or verbally interrogating a captive. It's literally why Sasuke grew his hair out to cover his left eye, so it wasn't constantly showing. The Rinnegan is constantly active once achieved; Madara, as well, was never shown with his eyes reverting back to normal after he activated the Rinnegan to absorb a Rasenshuriken as an Edo Tensei, until he was literally blind and dying after re-emerging from Kaguya at the end of the series.

Even the Naruto wiki states this: "Should Sasuke's chakra reserves fall to a certain level, the tomoe vanish and the Rinnegan takes on the commonly known appearance."

Explain to me why you think that a single, erroneously-drawn scene from The Last justifies Sasuke having two seperate keys for Base/Rinnegan, when clearly the Rinnegan is constantly active (just hidden behind Sasuke's hair).

Sasuke rinnegan 3
Sasuke Rinnegan 5
Sasuke Rinnegan 4
Boruto: The Next Generations Chapter 1, Page 58

I think ShadowBonkuro had something to say, but I suppose he can do so via a blog or message wall, or a new thread. If the main topic is concluded, then I suppose we can close this though.

@Medeus

Okay. I will close this again then.

I reverted the edits because they were done poorly and caused problems in the page's structures, also they should have the at least done by Toneri's feat because its over 1 Zettaton and they are above him [it could maybe give them the +], both of these things were not addressed when was accepted, Momoshiki and Kinshiki profiles were also ignored and lastly there are question from other users to adress regardless of how many agreed with the revision.

Will I still agree with the changes, I do believe the thread was forcibly closed even though there were important arguments being made and as Dark said, Momoshiki and Kinshiki files weren't probably addressed.

I was supposed to leave Momoshiki and Kinshiki alone since they required another thread that shadow was going to make, this was agreed upon.

Interesting, but ...

Hagoromo's Planet Level feat was when he was in Base, and after that he had a great power added by becoming Jinchuuriki ... Madara approaching the power of Hags Jinchuuriki, would not it make him Planet in the same way? After all, even if he has 1/5 or even 1/6 of the power of Hags Jinchuuriki, he would still be Baseline Planet.

Anyway, I'm neutral about downgrade, it's consistent with feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back