• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put words in my mouth. Objectively, IMade has made several large important discussions in conjunction with Kepekley most of the time and it is always solid looking to me and it gets accepted 99% of the time.

>You should have realized something was wrong when the DB was being contradicted.

Yeah. That's why the smart people ignore the databooks.

GilgaArcuied said:
Yeah. That's why the smart people ignore the databooks.
I think you mean ignorant people, to ignore something written by the Author himself as a means of further adding information he did not have space or context for in the manga just because there are certain inconsistencies amongst far more consistent pieces of information is as ignorant as it gets, no offence meant.

Except the databook is agreeing with the manga, not the other way round. If the databook was contradicting shit, then sure. But it is not. We decided a few months ago to look at the databook via case-by-case basis as long as it did not contradict anything. And that is exactly how it has always been.

The databook has time and time again proven itself to be a meme, but we're derailing now we should just wait for more input from people after they reread your post @tatahakai

Actually it has proven itself to be a reputable source of extra info with some obvious hype text staements that people for some reason use as reason to ignore it.

Naruto and Sasuke each got half of Hagoromo's chakra. That is the entire reason for the power jump during EOS. The Chakra they got from Hagoromo became their's permanently (Probably until they die.Considering that Hagoromo got his power back after he gave it to Ashura).

So they pretty much used their own chakra for SP Chibaku Tensei.

As for Madara being 5C well he can't be put as 5C as the gap between 5B and 5C is faaar too big. Even if you mention as Likely Far Stronger people will debate him as a 5C character. Putting him as a Low 5B seems a bit low as he was fighting off both Naruto and Sasuke. Hell he could have possibly won if Zetsu didn't **** him over.

As for Momo and Kinshiki I'm not going to say anything because their feats are annoyingly confusing.

Regarding Delta I don't think she's anywhere close to being 5C let alone Low 5B. To me it honestly looks like Naruto is Jobbing the whole fight(Would be better if we wait until the fight is completely done).

Regarding Sasuke not being 5B in base? Well him using Rinnegan is pretty much base form. Apart from that 1 scene in The Last movie Sasuke was pretty much seen with his Rinnegan activated the whole time. His base form(with rinnegan) is 5B

In conclusion I disagree with the Low 5B downgrades.

GetRektNuub said:
Naruto and Sasuke each got half of Hagoromo's chakra. That is the entire reason for the power jump during EOS. The Chakra they got from Hagoromo became their's permanently (Probably until they die.Considering that Hagoromo got his power back after he gave it to Ashura).

So they pretty much used their own chakra for SP Chibaku Tensei.

As for Madara being 5C well he can't be put as 5C as the gap between 5B and 5C is faaar too big. Even if you mention as Likely Far Stronger people will debate him as a 5C character. Putting him as a Low 5B seems a bit low as he was fighting off both Naruto and Sasuke. Hell he could have possibly won if Zetsu didn't **** him over.

As for Momo and Kinshiki I'm not going to say anything because their feats are annoyingly confusing.

Regarding Delta I don't think she's anywhere close to being 5C let alone Low 5B. To me it honestly looks like Naruto is Jobbing the whole fight(Would be better if we wait until the fight is completely done).

In conclusion I disagree with the Low 5B downgrades.
Agreed!

Gilga no offence but i have reason to believe you have bias against Naruto on the basis of wanting Bleach to be stronger and simply voting

Sasukedaw
On that basis i can't trust your judgement and with no offence meant i won't be counting your vote, biased votes is the last thing we need. I'm sure many here will hold the same sentiment as me and if not then i'll make sure to put your vote back up.
Agreeing with Imade is down to 1 and disagreeing is up to 13

Honestly I really don't care about which franchise is stronger.

As long as all the verses are correctly tiered according to the correct sources, calcs, basis and whatnot, I'm down for it.

A power level of the verse is the last thing I need to worry about while watching shows to have some relaxing and fun time.

Also Gilga, I'd suggest you stay away from this thread if you can't get rid of that bias.

If the majority disagree with my decision then i will reinstate his vote but i believe it may be fueled by bias thus isn't necessary here.

All I can say is that if Bleach or hell One piece is stronger based on correct reasoning them I dont know why most people should care. It is honestly a waste of time.

I don't have a bias against naruto, I just like bleach better.

there was also no need to post that now you've just started a shitstorm of derailing comments. gz.

KLOL506 said:
Also Gilga, I'd suggest you stay away from this thread if you can't get rid of that bias.
you do realize he just copied that from a msg i wrote on IMades wall a day or so ago right? there was no need for it and all he is doing is trying to poison the well to not count my vote.

I haven't started anything, i needed to post it because if i just took away your vote with no evidence of bias then i would be seen as being abusive of my role

Liking is one thing but blatantly using that to want other verses to be weaker and stronger purely because of what you like and not because one verse has better feats is bias, again, if majority disagree with my actions then i will reinstate your vote, so it's not up to me.

Rocker1189 said:
GilgaArcuied said:
I don't have a bias against naruto, I just like bleach better.
I mean, that is exactly what bias is. You want one to be above the othe rbecause you like it more and it is influencing your vote.
bleach is going to be above naruto whether they stay 5b or not I could care less.

@TataHakai if you're telling me that you, and every other naruto fan here doesn't have a "bias" for naruto then you're a liar and a hypocrite. all vote tallies are now reduced to 0 because you're biased for the series. See how dumb that line of thought is? and all of this over 1 measly vote that wouldn't make a difference anyway.

GilgaArcuied said:
bleach is going to be above naruto whether they stay 5b or not I could care less.

@TataHakai if you're telling me that you, and every other naruto fan here doesn't have a "bias" for naruto then you're a liar and a hypocrite. all vote tallies are now reduced to 0 because you're biased for the series. See how dumb that line of thought is? and all of this over 1 measly vote that wouldn't make a difference anyway.
Okay, thats cool I like Bleach too, if it is legit I really could not give a shit.

Difference is we are not doing it because we dont like Bleach more or some other random verse. This is solely based on Naruto alone and we are using facts to support it, not just daying that we want 5-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back