• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Discussion Thread (formerly Kakashi Hatake vs Raven Branwen)

Kakashi Naruto
Raven branwen
2 characters from series I like. One is a character who has grown on me very much lately and is easily my favorite in their verse, and the other is one I utterly detest. I'll let you guess which is which.
Portal Creation as potential BFR is banned

Current Kakashi vs Raven Branwen

Speed equalized

goddamit, I hoped with naruto 7c upgrades and ruby downgrades this wouldn't happen again.

Banning abilities is against the rules (kakashi has no bfr and raven does not use it to fight anyways

Raven has the AP and better elemental manip, and her aura makes her much harder to defeat.

Kakashi has speed via amping and is more sneaky, which might be useful cia haviong 4 Km between each other.

But alas, aura protects against most attack long enough for raven to react and attack back and she has enough aoe to catch him, freeze him etc.

I tought she did, but I digress

He needs to specifically concentrate his chakra to do so, which he cannot do while fighting against raven, as she would not stop for him to recover

Kakashi stomps same as in kakashi vs cinder the kakuzu feat,the purple lightning feat,etc... Plus if this is or isn't boruto era,he still has more experience than her,In the boruto era he's like 40 and in shippuden he's like 35.

TheFinalOrder said:
Unlike the Ice Jutsu used on Kakashi in the Novel, Raven's Ice ability isn't continuous. Once it's broken, it's broken.
Her ice ability also is instant and has no projectile so hes not dodging it

Cinder couldn't even break out of it and even so it would leave him open long enough to land a lethal blow on him

If this is Boruto era Kakashi then he has waay more experience since Raven is in her 30's while kakashi (Boruto) is in his 40's. It does say current Kakashi so it's highly likely it's boruto era.

Cinder uses copious amounts of fire and she was frozen solid, she is absolutely a good comparison

TheShadowMan777 said:
If this is Boruto era Kakashi then he has waay more experience since Raven is in her 30's while kakashi (Boruto) is in his 40's. It does say current Kakashi so it's highly likely it's boruto era.
Raven is in her late 40s unless she had yang at age 12

Cinder's ice which is inferior to the ice raven uses froze raven solid for a full minute before she was able to break out

WeeklyBattles said:
Cinder's ice which is inferior to the ice raven uses froze raven solid for a full minute before she was able to break out
Cinder is not Raven. I'm asking for Cinder resisting ice.

Cinder doesn't have a passive high body temperature like Ace, Natsu or Akainu as far as I'm aware. Aside from that I could argue that Raven could potentially one shot, if someone can adjust the calc I'd argue that Raven could be baseline 7-A given the context of the feat. I'll wait on the for the time being. How often does Kakashi use Genjutsu? If it's in character I'll vote for him.

He doesn't have the sharinghans at this point, unless he's shown to use genjutsus without them.

Umm, Kakashi is at least City level+, he's not going to get oneshotted by a baseline mountain level character.

Cinder wears a dress imbued with lava dust, said dust is able to melt stone into liquid instantly and is superior to fire dust which can melt blocks of ice instantly.

She couldn't melt Raven's Ice with her dress

He did take hits from kakuzu which is atleast mountain level. The two tails swung her paw and he just caught it casually. All tailed beasts are mountain level. But kakashi didn't take his hits casually. Kakashi got f*cked up in that fight lol. But Boruto era isn't stronger than DMS Kakashi. But he got stronger after the kakuzu fight.

Her clothing is hot enough to melt ice and stone on contact and has done so before. This exact topic was brought up in Cinder vs Esdeath and its the reason why it was agreed that she would resist Madaphamha

Back