• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And as much as I hate to say it, the votes kinda need to be re-tallyed now that it's a different key. Still voting Itachi.

As amusing as it would be to have Kakashi winning over Itachi, I feel like this needs to be mentioned. Are the people voting Kakashi not aware that Itachi has Low-Godly regeneration, or.....? 👀

As amusing as it would be to have Kakashi winning over Itachi, I feel like this needs to be mentioned. Are the people voting Kakashi not aware that Itachi has Low-Godly regeneration, or.....? 👀
No one voted for Kakashi since Itachi got changed to Edo. Those votes are from Healthy Itachi vs WA Kakashi.

No one voted for Kakashi since Itachi got changed to Edo. Those votes are from Healthy Itachi vs WA Kakashi.
I mean, it's practically the same fight, minus the regeneration for Itachi.
I guess the people who think Kakashi can BFR blitz Itachi whole will still believe the same thing now lol.

Anyway, the OP needs to be updated. It's missing your vote, and my vote was a baseless joke, so it should be removed.

I mean, it's practically the same fight, minus the regeneration for Itachi.
I guess the people who think Kakashi can BFR blitz Itachi whole will still believe the same thing now lol.

Anyway, the OP needs to be updated. It's missing your vote, and my vote was a baseless joke, so it should be removed.
The regen for Itachi is a big deal tho. Some ppl voting for Kakashi before might think otherwise now that his only wincon is completely warping his body.

Idk, maybe.

But you're voting for Itachi anyways right?
Kakashi wins via outsmarting 🐵
Uh...Pretty sure Itachi's smarter, and anyways intelligence alone isn't besting immortality.

unless kakashi creates a machine that can wipe out the timeline like Rick can do...what? i mean, sure kakashi can be smarter than itachi, but is it enough to lead in a ''Wins via outsmarting''?
I know but he has the smarts and the abilities...

Wait can Kakashi copy all Jutsu's or just the hand signs?

I should've added a "yet" in there. Basically I'm too lazy, tired, and busy to go over all the arguments that were made in this thread for the time being. I'll catch up on what y'all argued later and make a proper vote. It's prolly gonna be Itachi, as that's who I genuinely think wins this, but I won't completely dismiss Kakashi's side just yet considering how confident the other side seems to be lol.

I should've added a "yet" in there. Basically I'm too lazy, tired, and busy to go over all the arguments that were made in this thread for the time being. I'll catch up on what y'all argued later and make a proper vote. It's prolly gonna be Itachi, as that's who I genuinely think wins this, but I won't completely dismiss Kakashi's side just yet considering how confident the other side seems to be lol.
Tbh Late WA Kakashi (and I don't mean DMS) would literally blitz stomp, but the wiki doesn't accept his edgier feats so ya.

In character in verse Kakashi would win but I think with the wiki, it's itachi.
In character in verse ain't nobody beating Itachi. He's Kishimoto's golden goose. Him and Minato get power ups and haxes out the ass. And narratively, Itachi has always been superior to Kakashi in, like, all categories lmao.

In character in verse ain't nobody beating Itachi. He's Kishimoto's golden goose. Him and Minato get power ups and haxes out the ass. And narratively, Itachi has always been superior to Kakashi in, like, all categories lmao.
All but one... Wisenes and smarts... That's two 🤦‍♂️

Tbf, SM and KCM were sorta foreshadowed
Naruto Chapter 430 Page 18
main-qimg-6c88be59bc8701efab6c6279f541354c

I mean, WA Kakashi is an entirely different beast than P1/BoS Kakashi. Especially cause of later WA powercliffing. Could reach out to grab Zetsu at a comparable speed to KCM Minato.

main-qimg-32a8d35211d6d87aaf7ef78641da4ffc-lq

Minato thought Kakashi could single handedly hold off BZ Obito who stalemated KCM Minato+Kakashi long enough that Minato returned to base.
main-qimg-4447c3ba339adaa7c5fb7cbbeb2c63c4-pjlq
main-qimg-c3c65d895d6ff52b124e708ec0b964f5-lq

Could throw a kunai at a relative speed to a TSO.
main-qimg-ca74f791bc200f1f85d6a0240f05a2c6-lq
main-qimg-0018ce0047a39387e12d3f8f9a5383fd-lq

And could use Kamui at a Six Paths level speed.
main-qimg-5b8c5e78f62de6edb1082b2b7fe941a8-lq
main-qimg-0443eaed18897476f7f5a5c1bbd13471-lq
main-qimg-1bfa969ff69a5177a3f36a51f98661ce-lq

All but one... Wisenes and smarts... That's two 🤦‍♂️
Edo Itachi>>WA Kakashi in wiseness/intelligence

Back