• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah but then the next time they fought in Shippuden, Kakashi had a clone face Tsukuyomi, meaning he learned to be smarter facing the jutsu.
Kakashi had Naruto and other's help in that fight the plan was to use the clone to limit Itachi's movement and to have Naruto attack at that moment anyway this is irrelevant since that wasn't even Itachi it was some random sand village ninja

Kakashi had Naruto and other's help in that fight the plan was to use the clone to limit Itachi's movement and to have Naruto attack at that moment anyway this is irrelevant since that wasn't even Itachi it was some random sand village ninja
WA Kakashi>>>that team

It was a clone of Itachi with 30% power though. He had the same intelligence combat skill, etc.

WA Kakashi>>>that team

It was a clone of Itachi with 30% power though. He had the same intelligence combat skill, etc.
Not really a clone it was some random sand village jonin under Itachi's direct control meaning he didn't have access to sharingan most likely or else he would have noticed Kakashi used the smoke to switch places with a shadow clone

Not really a clone it was some random sand village jonin under Itachi's direct control meaning he didn't have access to sharingan most likely or else he would have noticed Kakashi used the smoke to switch places with a shadow clone
He had 30% of Itachi's power inserted into him.

He literally did have the Sharingan, he used that to genjutsu Naruto and Kakashi's clone.

Or Itachi did see and intentionally let it happen because he wanted to lose as they were his allies.

Reactions: Rez
He knew about Itachi's genjutsu before too still fell for it
That was when he felt he could break his genjutsu like all other genjutsu he can break. He won't make that mistake again. This is not just throwing characters against each other, the character's personality and knowledge also counts. He'd be careful as that literally is what Kakashi's personality is.

Plus while there's been discussion on Itachi's wincons (which may or may not work in the best of possible situations) I have yet to see a counter to Kamui.

That was when he felt he could break his genjutsu like all other genjutsu he can break. He won't make that mistake again. This is not just throwing characters against each other, the character's personality and knowledge also counts. He'd be careful as that literally is what Kakashi's personality is.

Plus while there's been discussion on Itachi's wincons (which may or may not work in the best of possible situations) I have yet to see a counter to Kamui.
Crow clone substitution or Izanagi or dodging.

Crow clone substitution
Have we ever seen him spam it outside of Tsukuyomi illusions? I genuinely can't seem to recall if he uses clone substitutions freely.
or Izanagi
AFAIK you need to prepare Izanagi before battle. I doubt Itachi considers Kakashi that big a threat to have done that.
or dodging.
Couldn't War Arc Kakashi tag one rinnegan Madara's attacks, who should at that point scale far beyond Itachi's speed?

Have we ever seen him spam it outside of Tsukuyomi illusions? I genuinely can't seem to recall if he uses clone substitutions freely.

AFAIK you need to prepare Izanagi before battle. I doubt Itachi considers Kakashi that big a threat to have done that.

Couldn't War Arc Kakashi tag one rinnegan Madara's attacks, who should at that point scale far beyond Itachi's speed?
He definitely can use it without genjutsu as he used it on Kabuto before Izanami was activated.
Naruto Chapter 580 Page 14

No you don't, you just need to cast a few signs.
Naruto Chapter 478 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 478 Page 13

Idk about that, I think you mean Juubidara. But that's considered an outlier as it's not accepted as part of his profile.

He definitely can use it without genjutsu as he used it on Kabuto before Izanami was activated.
Fair enough, though the same can be said about Tsukuyomi and Kakashi's shadow clones. That said, it is a pretty valid way to avoid Kamui.
No you don't, you just need to cast a few signs.
Madara need to cast it before his final battle with Hashirama to use it without signs, and I doubt there will be time for Itachi to cast it after kamui has been cast. Still, he can use Izanagi only twice, which is less than the amount of times WA Kakashi can use Kamui. And using Izanagi for anyone who doesn't have 10 sharingan or has prepared to fight his final battle is OOC or at least will be very "last resort", and Kakashi and Itachi are well matched enough w/o Kamui or Genjutsu that he won't feel pressured until its too late.
Idk about that, I think you mean Juubidara. But that's considered an outlier as it's not accepted as part of his profile.
Ah. Has Kamui ever been dodged like Raikage dodged Amaterasu then?

Fair enough, though the same can be said about Tsukuyomi and Kakashi's shadow clones. That said, it is a pretty valid way to avoid Kamui.

Madara need to cast it before his final battle with Hashirama to use it without signs, and I doubt there will be time for Itachi to cast it after kamui has been cast. Still, he can use Izanagi only twice, which is less than the amount of times WA Kakashi can use Kamui. And using Izanagi for anyone who doesn't have 10 sharingan or has prepared to fight his final battle is OOC or at least will be very "last resort", and Kakashi and Itachi are well matched enough w/o Kamui or Genjutsu that he won't feel pressured until its too late.

Ah. Has Kamui ever been dodged like Raikage dodged Amaterasu then?
Yeah, both can counter each other's winconcs, meaning it'll likely come down to physical stats in which Itachi has the advantage.

Fair enough, although if Kamui snipes somewhere that doesn't kill Itachi immediately, he can then cast it.

Not that I recall, but if Itachi can activate the Susanoo or something, the Kamui should remove the Susanoo not Itachi himself.

Yeah, both can counter each other's winconcs, meaning it'll likely come down to physical stats in which Itachi has the advantage.
Kakashi's own wincons is much better than Itachi's own, simply because Kamui is broken in the realms of Narutoverse.
Fair enough, although if Kamui snipes somewhere that doesn't kill Itachi immediately, he can then cast it.
It'll be OOC to do it if Kamui doesn't threaten his life, like losing his head or legs. But yeah, if it isn't a headshot he could theoretically do it.
Not that I recall, but if Itachi can activate the Susanoo or something, the Kamui should remove the Susanoo not Itachi himself.
...does Susano'o have any precedent in doing that? Honestly could go either ways.

The thing is, Kamui is the better hax, and way more versatile than almost anything else. War Arc Kakashi can use Kamui quite a lot of times, and Itachi himself can't really spam any of his hax either. This is pretty much why I voted Kakashi above, and only jumped in because stuff like "Genjutsu GG" is making it way more simpler than it actually is.

Kakashi will require actual eye contact for Kamui gg and Itachi will notice him activating his ms and tsukuyomi is considerably faster than Kamui also yata mirror

Kakashi's own wincons is much better than Itachi's own, simply because Kamui is broken in the realms of Narutoverse.

It'll be OOC to do it if Kamui doesn't threaten his life, like losing his head or legs. But yeah, if it isn't a headshot he could theoretically do it.

...does Susano'o have any precedent in doing that? Honestly could go either ways.

The thing is, Kamui is the better hax, and way more versatile than almost anything else. War Arc Kakashi can use Kamui quite a lot of times, and Itachi himself can't really spam any of his hax either. This is pretty much why I voted Kakashi above, and only jumped in because stuff like "Genjutsu GG" is making it way more simpler than it actually is.
Crow clones are broken in the realm of the Narutoverse.

I don't think it's OOC. I'm pretty sure Itachi would know he can't fight well without a massive part of his body.

I mean the Yata Mirror is stated to block all attacks whether material or astral or whatever.

But if Kakashi looks at Itachi, then genjutsu gg will take effect.
Kakashi will require actual eye contact for Kamui gg and Itachi will notice him activating his ms and tsukuyomi is considerably faster than Kamui also yata mirror
Well idk about CONSIDERABLY faster, Kamui is pretty darn fast in the war.

Crow clones are broken in the realm of the Narutoverse.
So are all clones, but only Naruto uses them to their full potential anyways. Do Crow clones have anything that sets them apart from shadow clones or wood clones in being good?
I don't think it's OOC. I'm pretty sure Itachi would know he can't fight well without a massive part of his body.
That's why I include legs. No Uchiha is going to lose a sharingan over an arm.
I mean the Yata Mirror is stated to block all attacks whether material or astral or whatever.
Featless.
But if Kakashi looks at Itachi, then genjutsu gg will take effect.
He can break out of any genjutsu except Tsukuyomi, which specification requires eye contact. Kamui doesn't require an animesque romantic situation for it to take effect. This has already been discussed before too.

It's 60/40 either ways, and I believe Kakashi has the 60. I've already voted, and again only elaborating further is because the situation is nowhere as simple as genjutsu GG, which is what all Itachi fights devolve into.

Kakashi's can't break out of izanagi

Kamui isn't really a wincon mostly because Itachi will see it coming way before Kakashi actually uses it not to mention it requires Kakashi to aim meaning eye contact will be made
He can break out of any genjutsu except Tsukuyomi, which specification requires eye contact. Kamui doesn't require an animesque romantic situation for it to take effect. This has already been discussed before too.

It's 60/40 either ways, and I believe Kakashi has the 60. I've already voted, and again only elaborating further is because the situation is nowhere as simple as genjutsu GG, which is what all Itachi fights devolve into.

So are all clones, but only Naruto uses them to their full potential anyways. Do Crow clones have anything that sets them apart from shadow clones or wood clones in being good?

That's why I include legs. No Uchiha is going to lose a sharingan over an arm.

Featless.

Being very subtle apparently, as people always get fooled by it.

Eh.

Has statements tho

If Kakashi looks in his direction though, Itachi can look into Kakashi's eyes.

Healthy Itachi>Edo Itachi~>EMS Sasuke~>MKCM Naruto>KCM Naruto<~WA Kakashi, I agree it's not as simple, Itachi will just win through better physicals if need be.
Kakashi's can't break out of izanagi

Kamui isn't really a wincon mostly because Itachi will see it coming way before Kakashi actually uses it not to mention it requires Kakashi to aim meaning eye contact will be made
Uh Izanagi isn't cast on Kakashi.

yeah

Do Crow clones have anything that sets them apart from shadow clones or wood clones in being good?
They require less chakra to use than Shadow clones because they use actual crows as a medium instead of creating full clones from scratch, which is very convenient in Itachi's case due to his illness diminishing his chakra reserves.

War Arc Kakashi would win against Itachi. No matter if its Healthy Itachi.
1.) It uses Serious Chakra for Itachi to use MS Abilities.
2.) War Arc Kakashi is faster than Rinnengan Sasuke -.-
3.) War Arc Kakashi got Perfect Susanoo + Kamui Raikiri.

There is no counter for Kamui Raikiri..Kakashi would also be able to escape Amaterasu easily.. Kakashi War Arc can just Kamui Itachi Susanoo and send raikiri inside his body. just like he did to that bug lady..

No, that's DMS Kakashi... we don't refer to that one as "war arc" Kakashi. War Arc Kakashi is talking about the stronger (but not DMS) Kakashi that did shit like destroying part of the Gedo Mazo and boxing Obito. DMS is a different version of the character.

Back